Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
It may not necessarily be him.
A few years ago my son asked for a Twitter selfie from a Celeb for me and they obliged. He died a few days later from cancer (which he’d not disclosed to the public). So I suppose family/management sometimes like to keep up appearances that all is well by posting on their behalf.
Who was the celebrity?

monga

VIP Member
the charges were dropped two years later i think. he was a collector of vintage erotica, some of which was apparently “incorrectly classified” by police.

(i was legit watching some kind of shocking celeb moments list on yt this morning and he was in it, so this is weird!)
There was a 17yr old made allegations that’s why police initially became involved with them.

Attachments

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Not according to this
the charges were dropped two years later i think. he was a collector of vintage erotica, some of which was apparently “incorrectly classified” by police.

(i was legit watching some kind of shocking celeb moments list on yt this morning and he was in it, so this is weird!)

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Could be a Dolores O’Riordan situation and accidental death. I know she wasn’t in the bath like Dolores but it happens. Could take weeks for an autopsy I heard, which it wouldn’t if it was clearly suicide.

shellie

VIP Member
I have that happen from time to time. I'll often think a very old public figure is dead but then their death is announced. I think the way news moves so fast now doesn't help, not enough time to absord individual events.
I have lost count of the number of times a person's death has come up on someone's media page as if it just happened when in some cases, they have been dead for years. It happened just before Christmas when my mum got a thing on her Facebook page saying Sean Connery was dead and everyone was giving their condolences and giving RIPS. She didn't realise that he died way back in 2020.

L3moning

VIP Member
I think most news outlets have someone dedicated to track someone's life just in case. Even the British Royal family had to be filmed speaking QE and PP in the past tense even though both alive at the time of interview
I'd imagine they've done the same for Charles and Camilla, at least. And probably William and Kate even.