Rest In Peace #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What's the number we are up to now for young, famous, Koreans dying in mysterious circumstances?

Nothing ever gets done. It doesn't get looked in to. There is clearly more to all the deaths.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@Mrs Fluff couldn’t quote you on the other thread ,what a legend till the very end he was so ill here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

What's the number we are up to now for young, famous, Koreans dying in mysterious circumstances?

Nothing ever gets done. It doesn't get looked in to. There is clearly more to all the deaths.
I’ve clocked this too over the last couple of years. It’s weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Acting legend & former MP, Glenda Jackson has died aged 87

Ah I just saw this on BBC News. An amazing actress who always knew her own mind; love that she gave up acting to go into politics in her 50s having always been interested in it, and then at nearly 80 swapped politics for acting again. Apparently she'd only just finished a film with Michael Caine at the time of her death.
RIP Glenda.

Reactions: 7
Glenda Jackson to me is one of those stalwarts of British acting. A 2 time Academy Award winner and had no time for Tony Blair's Third Way. She's a legend and a total badass!

Reactions: 9
Meg was so much more than a soap actress, too. She's worked with Victoria Wood and was a veteran of stage productions, as well. I was so sad to read this, and that she'd had dementia.
ETA: Aw, just read that her longstanding husband had died in February. That can often be a trigger for deterioration, not to mention the impact of Covid restrictions.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
RIP George Armstrong aka Grange Hill’s Alan Humphries
died on July 11, 2023, at the age of 60. He passed away after a long battle with Leukaemia. He was born on 7 September 1962.

1689218272611.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21