Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew they shouldn't have started reporting yesterday "good news possums! He's well"

Edit I mean shouldn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I knew they shouldn't have started reporting yesterday "good news possums! He's well"

Edit I mean shouldn't!
Yeah, that's usually a recipe for disaster.

Maybe we should have a toast to the good health of all on the list?

Reactions: 3
Ex-Emmerdale and stage actor Dale Meeks has died at the young age of 47. RIP.
oh thats sad news, i'm actually FB friends with him. I didnt know him back when I joined it was the crazy time when you added 'celebs' thinking it was like myspace.
from his page he seemed a nice guy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I seen rumours about suicide /drugs but i very much doubt it -she seemed too happy /sensible for that
Such a shame -they have such a beautiful little boy
It might be wrong of me to think it, but the fact that so little has been said about the cause of death does make me wonder if it was suicide. It seems unlikely though but stranger things have happened.

It might be wrong of me to think it, but the fact that so little has been said about the cause of death does make me wonder if it was suicide. It seems unlikely though but stranger things have happened.
If it was suicide wouldn’t there be an inquest? I’ve read of inquests into various forms of suicide so I’m guessing there would be one?

Reactions: 1
Undiagnosed heart conditions can often be the cause of unexpected deaths in men of that age (and younger). Happened to someone in my partner's family about18 months ago. Aged 37. Hadn't been feeling too well for a day or two. Put it down to a bug and didn't bother going to the GP. Sadly died suddenly in front of his little kids. Awful. We'd only been talking to him a couple of weeks before and he was fine. We later learned that his own father had gone in a similar way in his forties but he'd avoided getting checked out for the same underlying condition.

• Sad
Yeah my mind has wandered there too
Maybe post natal depression
I think if it had been heart issues or SAD they would have raised awareness maybe
Whichever way she died it’s extremely sad

Reactions: 1
I never said the number 7 the same way after I got into Strictly. He will be missed!

Len is one of the saddest celebrity deaths for me since I grew up watching him on both Strictly and DWTS. He left a great legacy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.