Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what Josephine Tewson's cause of death was? None of the articles online say or say what she was in the care home for. Rest in peace. I thought she was great in Keeping Up Appearances.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what Josephine Tewson's cause of death was? None of the articles online say or say what she was in the care home for. Rest in peace. I thought she was great in Keeping Up Appearances.
At the grand old age of 91 it's believed she died in her sleep of (age related) natural causes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
According to Twitter Charley Uchea of big brother fame has passed away. Rip

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hmmmm no blue tick on his account, so not sure if it can be trusted. Isn't jade her sister not her cousin? Very strange
I know, it really is strange, isnt it? He also said that the faked post has the “public” icon on it so it would be viewable if it was real.
Anyroad, hopefully he's right.

Reactions: 3
Eastenders to give June / Dot a deserving send off
Finally, still seems such a shock. I thought June would go on forever. She was in the process of making a documentary. I wonder what will happen to that.

• Heart
Finally, still seems such a shock. I thought June would go on forever. She was in the process of making a documentary. I wonder what will happen to that.
Depending on how complete it was and with her family’s consent they may broadcast it .

Depending on how complete it was and with her family’s consent they may broadcast it .
I really hope so, I think they started filming around August 2020, so they would surely have been at the editing/polishing stage when June passed over.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.