Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says he had a short illness so I don’t think they will do an autopsy?
Apparently he was due to play here in Ireland for Joe Bidens address in Mayo and his wife and kids had to be called as he took ill so to me it sounds like an aneurism or something which I think would lead to a PM here.

*stand to be corrected on the above

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It says he had a short illness so I don’t think they will do an autopsy?
No , I think due to his age and if he’s not under doctors care for a specific condition they definitely do an autopsy, even if you are being treated for something and die from an unrelated condition they do a post mortem to establish cause.
---
The cause probably will come out.. but if it was suddenly then maybe they just don't have that information to release.

He actually lived in America with his wife so I don't think he couldn't travel for the tour due to the vaccination status.
Was he living in America since the pandemic? He also had a house in the UK ,the band said he didn’t join them in the US because he was spending time with his family to refresh himself, didn’t say if it was UK or US ? but he played UK / ROI gigs

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All, this thread is not about covid, lockdowns, jabs, conspiracy theories etc, there's other threads for that. People will get banned if they continually disrupt threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
We do now. It was revealed by the DM as being Cardiac Arrhythmia
I wonder if someone leaked his death cert to the Daily Express without his family's permission, or did one of his loved ones say it was ok to release the info? I mean it's not that the news of the cause would come as a surprise to anyone but if someone sneekily leaked it then that's crappy.

I wonder if someone leaked his death cert to the Daily Express without his family's permission, or did one of his loved ones say it was ok to release the info? I mean it's not that the news of the cause would come as a surprise to anyone but if someone sneekily leaked it then that's crappy.
You can buy almost anyone in England and Wales’s death certificate but usually 2 years after their death. So I would imagine, since I haven’t heard anyone from his family speaking out against it, his team let them know?

Reactions: 4
As has been said, I'm assuming if it was "leaked" the family would be up in arms about it.

Reactions: 2
I thought death certs were public records where anyone can view?

As soon as an inquest was done on my ex, I think 6 weeks later (although apparently later due to covid delays 🙄) I was able to get a death cert. I think it depends on the local council

Not sure about elsewhere but here in Scotland you can. My great-aunt died and it was less than a week later we got the okay to collect the medical certificate from the Sheriff Court. The reason I remember is we asked what to do next meaning could we go straight to the registrar. She must have misunderstood as she said 'Oh, I'm sorry you can't take her with you now.' Being a cheeky wee cow at the time and not knowing when to be quiet, I said that was a shame as we had the 20p bus fare all ready to bring her home. I'm not sure what was redder her face or my ear where my aunt whacked it.

Anyways, we went straight to the registrar who logged everything and according to her, as soon as it was in the system anyone could order it. It's the same with marriage/birth/divorce etc licenses. As long as you know the details, you can request a copy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going off the General Registry Office for England and Wales. I can search up until 2021. I suppose (if you were a loved one or relative) if you wanted to you could ring up/email if you wanted it sooner?

Not sure about elsewhere but here in Scotland you can. My great-aunt died and it was less than a week later we got the okay to collect the medical certificate from the Sheriff Court. The reason I remember is we asked what to do next meaning could we go straight to the registrar. She must have misunderstood as she said 'Oh, I'm sorry you can't take her with you now.' Being a cheeky wee cow at the time and not knowing when to be quiet, I said that was a shame as we had the 20p bus fare all ready to bring her home. I'm not sure what was redder her face or my ear where my aunt whacked it.

Anyways, we went straight to the registrar who logged everything and according to her, as soon as it was in the system anyone could order it. It's the same with marriage/birth/divorce etc licenses. As long as you know the details, you can request a copy.
Yeah I got one within two days I only had to ring the registrar .Births , Deaths and Marriages are public records where I am .I assumed that was the norm everywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I’m going off the General Registry Office for England and Wales. I can search up until 2021. I suppose (if you were a loved one or relative) if you wanted to you could ring up/email if you wanted it sooner?
The undertaker gets the paperwork before the body is released , we ring the registrar and the cert is sent out within a couple of days, you can request as many as you want, hadn’t checked to see if it’s visible on their database but I assumed once it’s on there it’s open to view.

Last edited:
Probably living under a rock here but how did
Danielle Hampson pass away ?
She was due to get married to Tom Mann from stereokicks?

Reactions: 1
Probably living under a rock here but how did
Danielle Hampson pass away ?
She was due to get married to Tom Mann from stereokicks?
I was actually wondering this the other day, when everyone was discussing whether the cause of death should be released!

I was actually wondering this the other day, when everyone was discussing whether the cause of death should be released!
I seen rumours about suicide /drugs but i very much doubt it -she seemed too happy /sensible for that
Such a shame -they have such a beautiful little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.