Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read that Terry Hall had pancreatic cancer too 😞 I think it’s one of those that’s hard to spot until it’s quite advanced.
Do you have any links to this at all? My whole family is devastated by Terry’s death and we were looking for anything that was supposed to be the cause but can’t find a thing online at all. If you have anything concrete, would really appreciate It.

Reactions: 1
Do you have any links to this at all? My whole family is devastated by Terry’s death and we were looking for anything that was supposed to be the cause but can’t find a thing online at all. If you have anything concrete, would really appreciate It.
His bandmate confirmed his cause of death

• Sad
Reactions: 1
His bandmate confirmed his cause of death
Had no idea, thank you so much Cupid. We were fearing he’d done the worst, because of his depression. Poor dear Terry. This is so devastating. Horace didn’t mention it on his IG and even posted the last gig that Terry did in 2022. Terry didn’t look that ill, must have gone downhill fast towards the end of the year.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So sorry - I’ve only just seen your post.
I see Cupid Stunt has answered you. I know what you mean about his depression coming to mind when the news was first released. Seems he kept his illness very quiet, poor guy :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jeff Beck has died, according to a notification I hust had from The Guardian.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

How sad 😔 😟
that's when you think it's mad really. Those models would have ate good, probably drank, but generally as a model you keep to a strict diet and lifestyle, so when someone like her gets cancer at 56 it's mad. But then I suppose genetics is genetics.

Reactions: 5
that's when you think it's mad really. Those models would have ate good, probably drank, but generally as a model you keep to a strict diet and lifestyle, so when someone like her gets cancer at 56 it's mad. But then I suppose genetics is genetics.
Most models lived on a diet of fags and starvation which isn't good for anyone's body

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Most models lived on a diet of fags and starvation which isn't good for anyone's body
And obviously the cocaine, heroin, meth, bulimia, anorexia, diet pills, laxatives, nonstop black coffee and nowadays, apparently ‘Ozempic’ (Kardashains, most of Hollywood).

Reactions: 11
Fair point. Yeah they probably do drugs too, which will cause issues down the line. I don't know a whole lot about the modelling world, so assumed they were mostly on strict diets.

Reactions: 4
So so sad, someone on here commented that she didn't look at all well at the Golden Globes. Really feel for her daughters, losing their brother and now their mother.
And Priscilla. No one should ever have to endure the pain of losing their child. I don’t think Lisa Marie recovered from losing her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.