Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a cardiac arrest not a heart attack .
I think a heart attack can lead to cardiac arrest if left for too long. Maybe that was the case here. She was pictured and videoed at the golden globes looking a bit frail. Surprised she wasn't checked over before now.

Reactions: 5
I posted this on the celebrity page M but there's a well documented syndrome known as broken heart syndrome which causes cardiomyopathy/ arrhythmias and follows bereavement /stressful events ....also given her family history and postmenopaural status
When my Dad died, I expected the emotional grief and pain but I was not prepared for the physical pain. My heart physically ached, I felt actual pain inside. I was not prepared for that so I can see how it could happen.

Lisa Marie looked so broken in her last appearances. 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think a heart attack can lead to cardiac arrest if left for too long. Maybe that was the case here. She was pictured and videoed at the golden globes looking a bit frail. Surprised she wasn't checked over before now.
I think cardiac arrests are when the heart stops suddenly, usually to do with the electrical impulses being disrupted, but there can be other contributing factors, even drugs for example.

Reactions: 3
Shocked about Lisa Marie. I feel terrible for Priscilla as she lost her husband young, then her grandson died by suicide two years ago and now her daughter has died. Life is so cruel and unfair.

She divorced him in 1973 he didnt die until 1977 they were both with other people by then.

Reactions: 5
I think cardiac arrests are when the heart stops suddenly, usually to do with the electrical impulses being disrupted, but there can be other contributing factors, even drugs for example.
I believe they can also be caused during certain types of heart attack, especially if the arteries are blocked so no blood is being pumped.
I’m no medical expert though so someone may be along soon to correct me! 😳

Reactions: 3
No expert on Lisa Marie as I just know her as Elvis daughter and MJs former flame, but I read she was a drug abuser. Is this true? Is she a recent drug abuser?

Reactions: 1
I believe they can also be caused during certain types of heart attack, especially if the arteries are blocked so no blood is being pumped.
I’m no medical expert though so someone may be along soon to correct me! 😳
There’s many causes some they never find the cause of, usually a blockage leads to a heart attack where the muscle can be damaged but the heart is still beating, an arrest causes the heart to stop suddenly ,you basically drop dead .

No expert on Lisa Marie as I just know her as Elvis daughter and MJs former flame, but I read she was a drug abuser. Is this true? Is she a recent drug abuser?
Apparently she was into drugs and alcohol from a young age and in rehab a few times, also an addiction to pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lisa Marie Presley aged 54.
So much sadness in one family.

I’ve never been one for crying over a celebrity death (Carrie Fisher being a particular exception) but I cried when Lisa Marie died. I was awake when the news of her cardiac arrest broke and despite the odds being so heavily against her, I was hoping she’d pull through.

The Presley legacy is one filled with tragedy. I hope she’s finally at peace. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is nothing that I can really add to what people have said about Lisa Marie, only that it is heartbreaking for her family. May they be there to comfort and support each other, at this desperately sad time.

Reactions: 9
I actually cried when I found about Lisa passing away, her music got me through such a crappy time in my life, if you haven't listened to her material, I highly recommend, she was dealt some bad cards in life but she ploughed on and kept strong for her family, it's just awful😪Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.