Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a very irreverent thread here called pine boxes and coffin dodgers and I'm sorry but it gave me a serious laugh in the most uncomfortable way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s not officially Pope in that he resigned I’m wondering will they still give him the official papal send off, I know he’s lying in state but they’ll be no white smoke etc.. I think he’s the only one (of the most recent Pope’s )that chose to wear them outside , JP 2 wore briwn shoes and Francis , black, I think the red is a symbol of the old Catholic teachings that cause a lot of controversy and people want to move away from.
The white smoke is to do with the process for choosing the new Pope, which they don't need to do at the moment, so no there won't be any of that.

I expect he will still get the full Papal send-off though, he very much was A Pope, he just isn't the CURRENT Pope.

Reactions: 5
Benedict was the Pope Emeritus and hugely well regarded in ecclesiastical circles so I would presume he would get the full monty funeral.
What...

glittery box, 5 male strippers in a club in't Barnsley.

Old bugger'll be made up wit that lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The white smoke is to do with the process for choosing the new Pope, which they don't need to do at the moment, so no there won't be any of that.

I expect he will still get the full Papal send-off though, he very much was A Pope, he just isn't the CURRENT Pope.
Well yes but I thought there were issues over him wearing the white robes after his resignation, officially there can only be one Pope .I think they made allowances while he was still alive.

Not technically a celeb
B65F526E-00A4-49C7-BDE5-02DEA6EB10D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What are deadpoolers please?
Us lot over here 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There can only be one pope at a time. Pope Francis is the pope.
Us lot over here 😬

Oh my god this is in such bad taste. I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has it still not come out how Dani hampson died?? They even did a dance thing in her memory yet cause of death is a big secret.

Reactions: 2
Partner? I mean at this stage he's not fooling anyone.
If the rumours are true of course it's his partner . I think it's sad people have to live a lie I admired Barry Manilow when he "came out " it's mostly people of Cliffs generation take it to the grave.

Reactions: 5
If the rumours are true of course it's his partner . I think it's sad people have to live a lie I admired Barry Manilow when he "came out " it's mostly people of Cliffs generation take it to the grave.
It’s not Cliff's current partner, they lived together for years but he went off and married a woman in the 90’s. Cliff lives with another man now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.