Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame, she always came across as sincere from her interviews I've seen, not a spoiled showbiz brat, poor family 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm so saddened by Lisa Marie's passing. She seemed to be born and instantly have it all and yet the odds were stacked against her. From a young age she's walked alongside loss and addiction in so many ways. She always seemed so passionate,fierce and always stood with her own sense of self. She adored her children and I don't think she ever picked herself up after her sons death. I'm so heartbroken for her family.
I really hope her son and her dad are reunited with her now and resting in eternal peace, never to be separated again.
Very sad news this morning

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Very sad about Lisa Marie. i can’t imagine what the grief over benjamin did to her

May she be at peace and with her son

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really liked Lisa Marie. My mum was a massive Elvis fan and I remember the day he died very clearly, I was 6 years old. Even as young as I was I remember feeling sad she had lost her daddy. Hopefully they are reunited and also with her beloved son. 💗

Reactions: 5
And Priscilla. No one should ever have to endure the pain of losing their child. I don’t think Lisa Marie recovered from losing her son.
Died young like her Dad, she was so like him in her looks as well. RIP. 😟

Reactions: 7
Shocked about Lisa Marie. I feel terrible for Priscilla as she lost her husband young, then her grandson died by suicide two years ago and now her daughter has died. Life is so cruel and unfair.

2022 and, so far, 2023 are shaping up to be possibly even worse than 2016 was for celeb deaths and I didn't think it could get worse than that.

Reactions: 11
Shocked about Lisa Marie. I feel terrible for Priscilla as she lost her husband young, then her grandson died by suicide two years ago and now her daughter has died. Life is so cruel and unfair.

2022 and, so far, 2023 are shaping up to be possibly even worse than 2016 was for celeb deaths and I didn't think it could get worse than that.
I agree. We are only in the first two weeks of January.

Reactions: 3
I can't help but think that it's the after effects of the pandemic and subsequent lockdowns that have a lot to do with this spate of deaths.

Reactions: 4
Very shocked about Lisa Marie - my sister was born 3rd February 1968 and my mum always use to say she was so annoyed that Priscilla gave birth before her!

But seeing the footage of her from the Golden Globes on Monday, it's no surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Very shocked about Lisa Marie - my sister was born 3rd February 1968 and my mum always use to say she was so annoyed that Priscilla gave birth before her!

But seeing the footage of her from the Golden Globes on Monday, it's no surprise.
She looked heavily medicated .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I posted this on the celebrity page M but there's a well documented syndrome known as broken heart syndrome which causes cardiomyopathy/ arrhythmias and follows bereavement /stressful events ....also given her family history and postmenopaural status
Does not surprise me in the least.

Both my mother and grandmother died of sudden heart attacks after severely upsetting events. They were both worked up, went to bed and were found dead hours later.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Or could be her family history of heart disease and severe drug addictions?
Yes, not only did Lisa Marie’s father and maternal grandmother die in their 40s from heart related problems but so did her maternal grandmother’s brothers. Her maternal grandmother’s parents were first cousins so they suspect that they both had the faulty gene which was passed down to all their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes, not only did Lisa Marie’s father and maternal grandmother die in their 40s from heart related problems but so did her maternal grandmother’s brothers. Her maternal grandmother’s patents were first cousins so they suspect that they both had the faulty gene which was passed down to all their children.
She had a cardiac arrest not a heart attack .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.