ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the video josh says jenna is scarred from all the people who tell her how they prefer josh’s streams. no words…
Jenna lives in a bubble protected world where the adults around her don’t let anything resembling life enter ( for whatever reason). They cater to her, wait on her, and assist in her fantasies; pigtails, tummy aches, stitchy, etc. This is where the scarring is coming from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There is definitely a melt down coming again. Maybe another trip to the Epcot nurse instead of a hospital again when he has a fake heart attack again. This latest video is him just seething after last night. But also trying to avoid his family more lol.

The whole Jenna thing was so weird to me too. If that was me I would have been like ahh man ya don’t like the shopping? Cmon why not it’s fun get over it buddy something like that. Not all butt hurt and then Josh becoming my knight in shining armor it was just too much. That guy had some balls telling her and I respect it.

josh is so out in left field he’s just lost. And to cap it all off, he is Mr. technology now, but his videos at home look like they were recorded in the 80s lol it’s so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i don’t think it was clickbaity per se, he did spend about ten minutes talking about how people are forming opinions before they even see new things and being open to change etc.

the bigger point of that video was to rant still about the response he received for his positive jollywood nights review. he is still burned up that people said it was dishonest. and then the last ten minutes he was ranting about last night.
Thank you for taking one for the team and summarizing in 30 seconds what Jo$h blabbered about for 30 minutes.

• Heart
Josh, I say this with good intentions - cut yourself some slack. Take a break from the streams. Go outside. Touch grass. Bring Liam with you. Play some ball. Get to really know him. Start on that nice back yard you've always wanted. Reconnect with your wife. Spend time in Disney with her and Liam and no camera. See if you actually still really feel the same about those parks as you did before you started only going to ride the People Mover and generate profits.

Tell Jenna she doesn't need to stream - she could focus on her own channel, or just tag along with her best-friend-Disney-streamer of the moment. Find a therapist. It can take a few tries, but don't give up. Talk to your doctor about what's going on with you, physically and mentally. Let your parents do relaxing things that retirees like doing. Look at where you can cut some household costs so you're not worrying so much about finances, if that's an issue. Just chill, guy before you're all dragged down into a YouTube hell hole where so many other YouTubers are already living.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Plus, there was a huge media event for Luminous that he didn’t get invited to. He had to take his anger out on someone or something, just happened to be this guy.
Ha! The lack of an invite definitely got to him - he made some comment about how if they say they liked Luminous, it's not because they got a media invite, because they didn't. They were just there as part of the general public.

Josh, I say this with good intentions - cut yourself some slack. Take a break from the streams. Go outside. Touch grass. Bring Liam with you. Play some ball. Get to really know him. Start on that nice back yard you've always wanted. Reconnect with your wife. Spend time in Disney with her and Liam and no camera. See if you actually still really feel the same about those parks as you did before you started only going to ride the People Mover and generate profits.

Tell Jenna she doesn't need to stream - she could focus on her own channel, or just tag along with her best-friend-Disney-streamer of the moment. Find a therapist. It can take a few tries, but don't give up. Talk to your doctor about what's going on with you, physically and mentally. Let your parents do relaxing things that retirees like doing. Look at where you can cut some household costs so you're not worrying so much about finances, if that's an issue. Just chill, guy before you're all dragged down into a YouTube hell hole where so many other YouTubers are already living.
Sadly, he probably can't take a break because they're either dependant on or addicted to the extra income. So he's stuck working 2 jobs until he actually does have a heart attack or a breakdown and ends up on medical leave from the job where he has health insurance. Until that happens, he just has to hope he can keep it together between the winter holidays, spring break, and summer.

Reactions: 9
josh is so out in left field he’s just lost. And to cap it all off, he is Mr. technology now, but his videos at home look like they were recorded in the 80s lol it’s so ridiculous
LOL perhaps he can just put those on his "retro" channel and it will all look ok. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I know someone who works for Disney in events and marketing that has talked to me about YouTubers and influencers I like. They told me that media passes are not offered to everyone at every event because Disney just wants to mix it up all the time. It doesn’t really have any connection to reviews or favourites, it’s mostly just to keep it varied. Before YouTube live streaming I used to listen to Lou Mongello who was great and critical and supportive of Disney events and movies, etc. then he started getting invited to everything and stopped any criticism. People used to wonder if he was on Disney payroll at that point because it was such a turnaround and he’d never say anything bad. Haven’t listed to him in years because of that. I always wonder if that’s why Disney switches up invites all the time. Being on a media list and not getting invited to something doesn’t really mean you did anything wrong, it’s just Disney preventing that kind of assumption.

Reactions: 5
Someone made a comment about the “shopping” incident and said they were unsubscribing. The rudeness continues to pour out from Resorttv1.

First of all the man from last night wasn’t rude he simply stated an opinion and gave a few helpful suggestions and neither was the person who commented.
How come Josh can have an opinion and no one else?
And why is it so difficult for Josh to deal with any difference of opinion without becoming angry?

Secondly, this is not the elementary school playground where you have to defend your sister. Your sister is kicking the hell out of middle age. She should be able to speak for herself at 43. This is why this chick can’t work. Imagine her in the workplace being called into HR for even the slightest event. Major meltdown and tears. She needs therapy to deal with everyday life.
Josh blew this out of context just like he does every incident. Maybe the family can get a group rate on therapy. They all need it.
View attachment 2613751
I thinks this comment (and Josh's snotty reply) has been deleted. But I found this reply under another comment:
Screenshot_20231206_235431_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
. Being on a media list and not getting invited to something doesn’t really mean you did anything wrong, it’s just Disney preventing that kind of assumption.
There are some website heavy outlets that I see at every major event, like Main Street Mouse (but she actually provides information, unlike RTV1) ... and you can bet Josh keeps a mental note on the creators that get all the invites.
He read here about it being clickbait and changed both the title and the thumbnail.

Went from
View attachment 2614921
To
View attachment 2614922
Hahaha. I see he wrote that he changed the title to something that reflects “the message” better. He’s so neurotic. He needs to take care of his mental health issues along with his physical ones.

Reactions: 8

This is a great message Josh, but sadly watching your streams for 10 minutes here and there, I don't see any evidence from your behaviour that you are a Disney fan. I truly believe you are there for the revenue. With that in mind, please take a break before you have a breakdown, as it is clear from your behaviour this is where you are headed.

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing the reason he took the video down is because not everyone in the comments were agreeing with him. He's so thin skinned and he doesn't have the mental capability of having a reasonable discussion when someone disagrees with his point of view. I have a feeling he's the type of teacher that lets students know it's his way or the highway and doesn't listen to their input

I'm guessing the reason he took the video down is because not everyone in the comments were agreeing with him. He's so thin skinned and he doesn't have the mental capability of having a reasonable discussion when someone disagrees with his point of view. I have a feeling he's the type of teacher that lets students know it's his way or the highway and doesn't listen to their input
What he really needs to do is learn to keep his fat mouth shut and not feel like the world is hinged on his every word. He has a swollen head. Should see someone about that.

Too many people complained about his video where he complained about people complaining! 😣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he avoided the drama by posting a drama video and then dramatically deleting the drama video and then dramatically posting about deleting the drama video. No, that seems fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Came here to say this. Ron, Tanya, more approached by assholes laugh and drop it. Loathe Ron but kudos . They roasted that man live and made money off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.