Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Who wants to bet that the dog got a cake at the restaurant and the wait staff had to sing happy birthday?

Reactions: 4

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So $5 he brings up media passes or invites tonight.
You know what? I'll take that bet... but let's make it 200 Jeff points :ROFLMAO:
Josh reads here every chance he gets (to the point that he's been known to read it in the men's room when he hands off the phone to Jenna) so he's most likely seen our comments. If he talks about media or invites, he likes you better than me 🤪 LOL.
If he likes me better than you by refraining from comments on media/invites I'll have to ramp up my game.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Also Josh is forbidden from having any Cokes and cookies #but-that's-okay

(AND NO SHOPPING, STITCHIES, AND STARBUCKS, JENNA!!!)
I'll tell her she can do some shopping and then I'll stand next to her and yawn the entire time. And that older man from the other night that complained about it? He'll be my guest with free-speech privileges.

• Haha
Another effin Christmas party tonight, Studios Saturday night and hopping to Epcot for fireworks, then some “camping” at Fort Wilderness on Sunday night. Wink, wink they got a campsite. Shhhh don’t tell anyone they’re actually not gonna camp shhhhhh.

Blake W

That's too funny, can you imagine? They're so retro-stiff in their mannerisms I doubt they even know what the term means.

Actually, I was thinking about how everything between Josh and Jenna (and the older brother too I assume) has to be equal in their eyes. I'm sure they even get duplicate Christmas cards with the obligatory $100 bill fresh from the bank in there. When things happen the treatment has to change and imagine the ruckus the left out offspring would make if they became aware that the other received a one time gift of something fairly expensive to help them through a hard move, or being out of work, or both. Secrets are certain.
Well remember the one secret that got out. Mom and dad helped pay for the new custom made streaming app which Josh said was expensive.
Sure that has been mentioned a few times.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

YesNow

VIP Member
New chest pains coming soon:

I'm not sure what that even means, but I'm sure it won't impact Josh. His agency is exclusive Disney and he's MEDIA. He wll brag about being "vetted". It will hurt more people like Ear to Ear, who interview Virgin Cruise represenatives virtually from Disney property.

So I've searched some of the previous posts... but can someone direct me on what was said and why he deleted the video? Tbh, I came to tattle for a few other "disney " vloggers....and randomly watch theirs...but have no idea what happened. Tbh...I always say (as someone who works in schools as well) where tf is your kid, wife? How do you even have the time to stream...and more importantly.....why!?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So far on another channel I've seen 2 event stage shows, one musical act by ToT, a little shopping and they have Rise coming up.
What have Josh and Jenna done?

YesNow

VIP Member
when josh casually mentioned he might go back to the campgrounds on saturday, MMara pointed out it was closed to those without reservations. good christian josh said “ehh i’ll just go over on the boat” 😏
I didn’t watch at all last night, but why on earth would he need to go back to the campgrounds Saturday? Tonight is the big golf cart grift. Isn’t that enough? I read in a Facebook group that they would be checking for reservations on boats and buses, but not sure how reliable that info is. I’m sure he’ll find a loophole and get there anyways.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They're not even "selfie-ing" for $50 superchats tonight. I guess the whole membership program has raised the minimum for a heartfelt "Wow" and "so generous!"

Josh actually acknowledged on the stream that campsites are extremely limited and hard to get. But still isn't the slightest bit embarrassed about renting one (that he admits he won't use) just to get a golf cart. If they're spending that much on a campsite already, why not spend a couple hundred more for a cabin, and do a staycation with Liam? I bet he'd love riding around on the golf cart and seeing all the decorations.
I hope tonight came in as a loss in his wallet.

... Of course, if it did you know he'd whine on the next stream and dig deeper into those wallets of the folks who feel bad for him and send him money.

I revise the above to say "I hope he only broke even tonight", that way he has nothing to complain about.