Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
oh, I watched them once. Just once. Never again. They had their little girl splashing in the puddles of Main Street so they could film her and hope that DisneyParks would share such an adorable sight. Only problem is that they didn't care if she almost got run over by scooters or strollers. She would just dart out in front of incoming Main Street traffic and the parents didn't care at all. I got the worst vibes and never returned.
I remember that one. The child splashing in puddles in her little costume would have been a fun video had it been someplace NOT in the middle of mainstreet. Kristen is always saying how she's so concerned about the experience others are having in the parks, but her words don't align iwth her behavior - it's always about what she wants. Even Adam, her husband, is aware he's caged into doing what his wife wants, not what he wants. Sure, he has a slight addiction to Disney hats but his wife is 4 times worse with buying anything she desires.

At least we don't have to endure the whole "I want, I need" bit from Josh, although Jenna more than makes up for that.

Reactions: 4

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It seems like anyone with an Insta or YT channel is hailing this event as the second coming of Walt. Tom Corless was right; these influencers will say anything just so they can get invited to an event and get a free cupcake.

People who actually paid for their tickets are saying it was a disaster and underwhelming for the price point.
Agreed.

I used to like watching channels review Disney events and products as they were real views into overpriced products that Disney will always over-promote as a must-have.

Now it seems most channels are no better than Disney themselves, they're sell outs, fakes, they're just Disney's dogs snapping at table scraps. Do they not understand the kind of money Disney brings in just from an event like this? Have they lost sight that most families have to choose wisely how to spend their money on a Disney trip?

Disney puts a smiling plastic face onto everything they sell. These channels used to show what was behind that mask.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
I heard he'dsaid he wouldn't be on Friday night because his brother is going to be paying a visit? Oh please introduce us, Josh. I have so many questions for him.

They should just outright cancel their credit cards, since he always seems to be financially needy.
Right. The Mystery Nelson is in town, so no streaming at all on Friday. I think Josh even said he was taking 2 days off of work. Apparently, they are doing Jollywood again tomorrow?

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I'm not one to laugh at panic attacks as my daughter has suffered with these for years, but here we have a woman claiming that filming Disney is her job paralyzed by fear in the place where she "works" most often. I'd say it's time for a job change.

Her mom has a phone. She most certainly has a phone. CALL each other to determine location... or text! Damn, we must have been telepathic geniuses back in the 90s before cell phones were a thing.
More than once I've heard Jenna tell her parents to send her a picture when they find a place to stand for a parade or fireworks so she knows where to find them. Can she not read words? What would be so difficult about a quick text that says "We're on the Main Street circle across from the Confectionery"?

Jas5q

Watching the stream with Jenna, Mom & Dad, she is a little more appreciative of them and they don't seem as on edge with her. I appreciate she also encourages them to take a break while she's waiting for stuff like fireworks if they want to.

YesNow

VIP Member
I agree with this too. Yet people don’t seem to get it. If you send over a certain amount , you get Josh’s stan laurel mugshot grinning at you but only if.
I was always fascinated by this move. Can you imagine the thought process that went into this? “I need a way to really entice the viewers to send me $50 or more. What can I do to really show my fake gratitude? I know! They get a selfie shot of me! What a treat!”
WTF?

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Well remember the one secret that got out. Mom and dad helped pay for the new custom made streaming app which Josh said was expensive.
Sure that has been mentioned a few times.
It's possible that was Mom and Dad's way of making it up to Josh for helping Jenna out when Dale lost his job in California and Jenna & he moved to Florida.

I imagine they told Josh their investment was "Keeping it equal."

It's great in principal, but in practice healthy family relationships do not keep everything divided like pie being served. We all bond together to help the one who needs the most help. It's called love and support and it creates unbreakable bonds, not an "I owe you" or "I must now make this up to another" feeling.

Josh and Jenna often talk about the bond they have - but I don't see it. Everything they do is a business relationship.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
@YesNow, I agree. There's a huge childish thing going on between Jenna and Josh where they feel everything must be equal. I kind of expect it from Josh, but if Jenna were as ill as a child as she has made it out to be then she'd have gotten far more attention than Josh with allergy/asthma visits to the doctor and ER and should have grown to be embarrassed by everything needing to be made equal. (Just relating back to my own experience with one parent who was all about "keeping it equal." It's absolutely infuriating to live like that.)

Jenna was digging in, reminding everyone about her birthday and what she wants back in August. Her birthday isn't until December. Was that because Josh's birthday is around August and Jenna was feeling left out?

Last edited:
I didn’t watch at all last night, but why on earth would he need to go back to the campgrounds Saturday? Tonight is the big golf cart grift. Isn’t that enough? I read in a Facebook group that they would be checking for reservations on boats and buses, but not sure how reliable that info is. I’m sure he’ll find a loophole and get there anyways.
It's the JCD (Josh Compulsive Disorder) kicking it again. Enough just isn't enough.

sassysloth

Sadly, no. It was a Christmas party night and Josh will be in overdrive this week filming the ending of Epcot Forever and the beginning of Luminous the next night. However, that guy really did get to him, but I guess that isn't hard to do.
Yes, he'll totally be in overdrive...not! Time to dad and mom to stand for hours holding their spot for the last Epcot forever and then the next night at the premiere of "Luminous." Sad but true.😏

YesNow

VIP Member
(Yes, that last bit is a dig at Park Pass TV - kid is adorable but at just 2 she's becoming so spoiled as the parents use her to relive what they wished they'd had as kids. Not the child's fault.)
oh, I watched them once. Just once. Never again. They had their little girl splashing in the puddles of Main Street so they could film her and hope that DisneyParks would share such an adorable sight. Only problem is that they didn't care if she almost got run over by scooters or strollers. She would just dart out in front of incoming Main Street traffic and the parents didn't care at all. I got the worst vibes and never returned.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
This is one of those things I like about Park Pass TV - even though their camera is usually much larger than just a phone on a gimbal, they're well aware of who they're standing in front of and near. They'll do their best to make sure others will have a good view and stand off to the side or behind the pack.

Many times I've heard them mention how they know it's a family trip for most folk, and could be their only chance to see a parade, fireworks or show.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I truly can’t believe he isn’t showing Candlelight Processional. No, he would rather ride SSE and Nemo and Living With the Land for the millionth time.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
This just goes to prove that he does read our comments !!!
Oh yeah. Josh not only visits and read the comments here occasionally, he's addicted to it! He reads here every chance he gets. We're talking about him and his thing and not only does he have to know what we say so he can try and squash it in the next stream (usually a fail) but he adores being the center of attention... don't you Josh? 🤪 He probably brags about having a forum dedicated to talking just about him and lies about how we're all haters trying to come up with things to get him in trouble with Disney about, refusing to admit the only thing we discuss is his behavior as is reality and on full display.

Last edited:
Their reaction was hilarious. Josh said to Jenna that we get 1000's of positives and just one negative - let's concentrate on the positivives. 30 seconds later, Josh carries on talking about this innoffensive comment. The guy was not offensive to Jenna in anyway, he just said he found the shopping boring and that Josh does it better than Jenna.
It's just typical of these live streamers or vloggers, don't like taking constructive criticism.

One other thing to note, Josh also said that he is aware many people believe that RTV1 ride the peoplemover too much. This just goes to prove that he does read our comments !!!
Of course he does… he’s nothing but a bombshell of vanity and disgust. King of grifters.
---
Wow! I just watched this. Maybe if you want to be in the social media/influencer space, you need thicker skin. Josh is starting to have real problems with taking any type of criticism, especially from men. And Jenna, grow the fuck up. It’s not like the guy personally criticized her; he just doesn’t like the shopping parts.

You two really need to get a grip on reality. Not everyone is going to blow sunshine and rainbows up your ass. Fucking deal with it. I honestly can’t believe these two are Gen-Xers. We’re more “whatever” than how these fools act. Yeah Josh, everything is a personal attack on you. Fucking babies.
If you are going to be a grifter in the public eye—-yes, get used to it. I’m sure all those dollars make up for the constructive criticism they are too immature to receive.
---
The older gentleman who gave his opinion should bid and win this.
View attachment 2620247
He'll have some excuse like "it gets in the way" when he plays his sax.
yea!! I noticed that right away. Creep.
---
The older gentleman who gave his opinion should bid and win this.
View attachment 2620247
Hahahaha!! You’d have to pay me to spend my precious time with these greedy grifters.
---
This comes with the territory. As the Dad Chronicles on youtube has explained, it's all fine and dandy under the 1st amendment.

I'm honestly surprised that RTV1 hasn't endured more on air hardships yet. I mean, RTV1 has the screens setup for their bathroom breaks where it says they'll be right back. Is it really that hard, if seeing you're gonna have a negative guest, to throw the BRB screen up and then come back? Or does Josh need to have his "hero" aka, zero moment where he tries to belittle someone on air.

I mean, something needs done in a big way about the crowds that Josh and Jenna are garnering. Tim Tracker got in trouble for people finding him and asking for pictures. Hell, RTV1 had a damn line about 6-7 families long after luminous the other night when the old guy let it fly.

Do I wish that Disney has someone patrolling youtube streamers? Yes. Are they? Who knows.

I'm also just waiting for the day where our little punk Josh gets himself into a situation that he can't get out of. The incident with the guy holding the kid in the buzz line, yeah, if the dude wouldn't have had the kid in his hands, I'd bet Josh would be a few teeth less. The old guy giving his suggestions? well? That's livestreaming for ya. It's all just a matter of how much do people want to go out of their way to let Resortv1 know how they really feel.

The truth here though is this... Josh and Jenna aren't mature enough to handle what they're being dealt. As long as it's superchats, paypals and cash, they're good. Turn the topic to a negative, and automatically, you're the bad guy, Jenna's crying and Josh turns into a "tough" guy. Please.

On another note, when will the parental abuse end? Mom and Dad are good enough to be their personal slaves and then are told to leave before the fireworks start? Hell no fat ass, you want a good spot, do like everyone else, get there early and hold it yourself. But wait, you didn't bring Liam along!!! or your wife. Would they like to see a new show on opening night? I bet they would. But since they're not Jenna, Mom or Dad, they can't go.

And lastly... I hope the way that Josh responds to the truth talkers in the parks isn't the way he talks to kids at school. If it is, please, parents, if you're on here, go into the admin and let them hear about it. Does Josh take physical intimidation approaches with his students? He plays "tough" guy on stream, so it's not a far stretch to think he does that elsewhere in his life.

Josh, if you don't want to teach any more, because you apparently suck at that just as much as you do at being a dad, just quit.
And oh what an example he was to any of his students watching…. He blew a perfect opportunity to teach what it is to turn the other cheek to his students and not to go in and i
I feel like the concept is good for pulling in large donations for GKTW from people who might not otherwise donate. The only one there stroking his own ego is Josh. It's his once-a-year "proof" that he's a good christian.

Watching and Josh has been seated for most of the 25 minutes, fondling his sax. (a bit disturbing :ROFLMAO:)
yea. Looks like he wants to make love to that sax..
---
Of course he does… he’s nothing but a bombshell of vanity and disgust. King of grifters.
---

If you are going to be a grifter in the public eye—-yes, get used to it. I’m sure all those dollars make up for the constructive criticism they are too immature to receive.
---

yea!! I noticed that right away. Creep.
---

Hahahaha!! You’d have to pay me to spend my precious time with these greedy grifters.
---

And oh what an example he was to any of his students watching…. He blew a perfect opportunity to teach what it is to turn the other cheek to his students. If I had a child in any of his classes, I’d pull
them immediately. That man has real anger issues.

yea. Looks like he wants to make love to that sax..
---
I'll tell her she can do some shopping and then I'll stand next to her and yawn the entire time. And that older man from the other night that complained about it? He'll be my guest with free-speech privileges.
Along with the elderly cancer patient grifter Josh took hundreds in cash from right in front of Cinderella castle earlier this year.
---
Josh played nicely. Too bad he stopped doing his own GTW streams.
Of course he stopped, it’s precious time in which the money isn’t going into his own pocket!
---
Yeah, I was a music teacher… if he says that, he’s full of shit.
Yes, my brother played sax for over twenty years wearing his wedding band every single time.

Last edited: