ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets the room comped by Hopper, then proceeds to tape a feed of the resort tv for a future YouTube video that might get 100K views and profit from that. Come on.
He's always looking for an angle that is good for Josh on everything ... including any and all fundraisers he might be a part of.
Fundraising happens to be a nice by-product of events that make him look good. I guarantee that if he could not use it for self promotion he'd not participate.

Reactions: 2
If I was a boy and my dad went to a Walt Disney world resort or to the parks I would want to come every time. If he ever didn't invite me I would feel rejected, abandoned, and unloved.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone should play Josh the Cats in the Cradle song on an endless repeat.

I always wonder what the kids of YouTubers will think when they get older. If they’re being used like a prop like the Trackers do or being ignored for grifting like Josh does. When the almighty dollar is more important than your kids then you need to get your priorities in order. I would rather do any job then beg for money on YouTube. How embarrassing will that be in the future?

Reactions: 10
I broke down and watched the first 12 minutes and are you kidding me? HIs wife's birthday was Friday night and not only did he spend it streaming in the park he spent the night alone at OKW in a gifted room? 😲 How about dropping Liam off at grandma and grandpa's and take the wife out to a NICE dinner and then some private time at OKW? She's a full time mom with such a serious illness that she's unable to work and you can't treat her to a special night that your stans are paying for? I consider myself "low maintenance" in the wife department but my husband would get an earful if he pulled this crap with me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Josh insisted it was his wife's idea that he stay there without her. He said she didn't want him waking her up when he came home from the park. Then he says how nice the restaurant at OKW is. I would have thought they could have gone to an early dinner at Olivia's and then she and Liam could have gone to a park (with or without the rest of them) or spent the evening at the resort and had a nice breakfast there in the morning. Tell me you're staying married only for the kid's sake without telling me.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
HIs wife's birthday was Friday night and not only did he spend it streaming in the park he spent the night alone at OKW in a gifted room?
That would literally be a cause for divorce for me if I did that.

Josh insisted it was his wife's idea that he stay there without her. He said she didn't want him waking her up when he came home from the park.
I dunno, to me this just sounds so childish if true...why is being briefly woken up such a big deal? Can she not just go right back to sleep? Does the child never wake her up in the middle of the night?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I broke down and watched the first 12 minutes and are you kidding me? HIs wife's birthday was Friday night and not only did he spend it streaming in the park he spent the night alone at OKW in a gifted room? 😲 How about dropping Liam off at grandma and grandpa's and take the wife out to a NICE dinner and then some private time at OKW? She's a full time mom with such a serious illness that she's unable to work and you can't treat her to a special night that your stans are paying for? I consider myself "low maintenance" in the wife department but my husband would get an earful if he pulled this crap with me
Reading this was like being JK Rowling writing the story of a boy with no parents who didn't know he was a wizard until one day a man from Hogwarts arrived and asked Tom what was in his wardrobe, then set it on fire with magic to reveal he had stolen...

No, wait, that's not a good story... rip ... rip... rip...
Let's go with a boy named Harry...

Seriously though? It's like WHY the duck is he even MARRIED? What is wrong with this couple? Her for either pushing him away, or him for not wanting to be close? Why have a spouse?

Got to make, sorry pirate that content.
View attachment 1743231
[email protected] everyone hit it up... let'em know and attach the photo!!!!

Spending time with family. Laughable. I’m sure his family would have enjoyed the resort. Just another lonely night for his wife. Honestly no amount of money will be worth missing out with time with your wife and son. He is adding nothing of value.
That's just it... money drives people. The fact that he knows the worth of the of the youtube channel and sees the $$ rolling in... He can say he's happy all he wants... he's more likely in a dark place with little to no escape. He's an addict. Not of drugs but of money. The biggest rude awakening is coming. He can act like it's not all he wants, but he keeps showing the world what he does and there are plenty of us that have seen enough and are taking actions to reach out to Disney and let them know what he's doing (if they really aren't seeing it), and he's going to wind up paying an ultimate price for it. He's ultimately going to lose the channel, all the money (possibly having to pay back arrears and all), possibly face jail time, get banned from Disney for life and then lose his family as well... all because he's an addict.

Did he forget the saying... the bigger they are, the harder they fall?

Josh insisted it was his wife's idea that he stay there without her. He said she didn't want him waking her up when he came home from the park. Then he says how nice the restaurant at OKW is. I would have thought they could have gone to an early dinner at Olivia's and then she and Liam could have gone to a park (with or without the rest of them) or spent the evening at the resort and had a nice breakfast there in the morning. Tell me you're staying married only for the kid's sake without telling me.
Maybe his wife did go and have a nice romantic evening with dinner and a movie or a nice night out... Josh wouldn't know any better... I mean, if she's insisting on her birthday that he go and "do his thing" and stay at a resort by himself... sounds kinda odd right?

Last edited:
This marriage sounds fake to me. Totally bearding. 🧔🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️
I agree. It sounds like one of those stories where one party is an illegal alien who needed to marry to stay in the country.
Married for convenience.
Although, I don't think Josh is homosexual. He's too in love with himself to love anyone else.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many times Liam promised to be good so he could hang with his Dad at the #1 family destination in the world. I can imagine all the times he was ignored. Very sad.

Did he really need to stay out late for yet another Fantasmic taping? Heck no. He could have come back to the room to tuck in his son.

• Sad
I wonder how many times Liam promised to be good so he could hang with his Dad at the #1 family destination in the world. I can imagine all the times he was ignored. Very sad.

Did he really need to stay out late for yet another Fantasmic taping? Heck no. He could have come back to the room to tuck in his son.
You know how tv shows make fun of snobby rich people with kids? Where the nanny raises it and if the kid sees the real parent, it'll run up and hug them and the parent is like... ew, what's it doing, it's touching me, get it off of me... Yeah, that's Josh with Liam I'm guessing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
HIs wife's birthday was Friday night and not only did he spend it streaming in the park he spent the night alone at OKW in a gifted room?
Could that have been his birthday gift to her, him being alway.

She's a full time mom with such a serious illness that she's unable to work
Her LinkedIn said she left her prior job in Feb. 2019 when she went “full-time” on Nelson Media Consulting LLC.

This marriage sounds fake to me. Totally bearding. 🧔🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️
Could also be given their age, that they don’t want to separate because they have bad prospects. I do however wonder if he has a thing for Kat Cressida considering how much he retweets her.

• Wow
Received a gifted night at Old key West and didn’t bring the fam. His wife and kid could have enjoyed the resort. What a disgustingly selfish person!
So I see it happened to also be his wife’s birthday. Why would he choose that specific night to stay at OKW? That doesn’t make sense! So none of the Nelson clan including mom and dad celebrated his wife’s birthday with her, instead they all went to WDW together without her. Like what kind of family is this. I’m not so sure the grandparents care that much about that little boy or his mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Chapek is OUT
Iger is Back!

👏 👏 👏 :)

Not an immediate fix to all Disney's problem, but Iger will put a stop to some of the insanity we've been seeing and hopefully reverse some harsh statements about how Disney feels about their Resort guest and passholders.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Josh do a 'breaking news' video? Because what an amazing and unexpected opportunity to grift a little more.

• Haha
Chapek is OUT
Iger is Back!

👏 👏 👏 :)

Not an immediate fix to all Disney's problem, but Iger will put a stop to some of the insanity we've been seeing and reverse some harsh statements about how Disney feels about their Resort guests.
Woohoo!!!!!! I feel better about visiting WDW already.

(But not watching rtv1 still 😘)

• Haha
Did Josh do a 'breaking news' video? Because what an amazing and unexpected opportunity to grift a little more.
No, but Provost Park Pass did. We all know Jo$h has a set up to go live from his house. Surprised he didn't take the opportunity to grift!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.