ResortTV1 #3 Josh: The Joel Osteen of Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you know what really made me appreciate their dad? It was the stream from the resorts where a little boy slipped under the skyliner. I think it’s down now, but I watched it live. The dad jumped up to help, while Jenna or josh just kept on streaming. No reaction to help, just took a mind my business approach. But he did say no other news sites could use his footage of the incident and he did take it down, so I give him credit for that.
I'm shocked Josh would let news sites use his footage - in his narcissistic mind that could have been free advertising.

Reactions: 3
I’m cashing in my Resort TV fan card lol. We used to watch religiously as a family. We just missed WDW, but I can’t do it anymore. Between the ads, the complaining, and the parents, I can’t do it. And the parents ain’t the problem. It’s the getting them to hold the line, get the food thing that gets me. Do something nice for them just once. I’m an orphan, and what I wouldn’t give to have two parents to take to the parks. Yes, I have kids, but I would treat my parents to something special. Have a mom and dad appreciation stream for once. Buy them dinner at a nice restaurant, stream them on rides, or buy them a fireworks dessert package? The parents seem genuinely nice, wish they would get something in return for all they do. Maybe it’s the jealousy talking but the streams are starting to grind my gears.

And you know what really made me appreciate their dad? It was the stream from the resorts where a little boy slipped under the skyliner. I think it’s down now, but I watched it live. The dad jumped up to help, while Jenna or josh just kept on streaming. No reaction to help, just took a mind my business approach. But he did say no other news sites could use his footage of the incident and he did take it down, so I give him credit for that.
Agreed. The way he uses his parents has bothered me since the day (pre-pandemic) he had his Mom and Dad hold the line for Candlelight processional for hours and hours while he bopped about EPCOT going on rides and laughing at superchats. To me, that's abuse. They just smile and take it because they know no different. They would offer up their souls to Josh who would gladly consume them. Despite anything they think or say, Josh is not a good son.

Jenna goes along with the abuse, but I doubt it's ever her idea. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she would never use her mom and dad like that. There is that one spark in her that could rise above Josh's level if she would stop following his lead.

Reactions: 8
Do we think the parents get their Disney Annual Passes paid for by the channel (since I am pretty sure Josh writes them all off on the taxes), and that is the reason they put up with Josh's awful behavior.

This is sort of OT, but what really irks me about Josh is when he is all alone - he thinks nothing of buying Genie + for the day. But if he is with Jenna/Mom/Dad/any combo he will NEVER buy Genie + for everyone.

Reactions: 7
Do we think the parents get their Disney Annual Passes paid for by the channel (since I am pretty sure Josh writes them all off on the taxes), and that is the reason they put up with Josh's awful behavior.

This is sort of OT, but what really irks me about Josh is when he is all alone - he thinks nothing of buying Genie + for the day. But if he is with Jenna/Mom/Dad/any combo he will NEVER buy Genie + for everyone.
I have noticed that too. I get that Jenna doesn't ride everything but their mom loves riding all the rides and it would be nice to see Josh spring for at least a G+ for her too. He is the worst.

Reactions: 4
I’m cashing in my Resort TV fan card lol. We used to watch religiously as a family. We just missed WDW, but I can’t do it anymore. Between the ads, the complaining, and the parents, I can’t do it. And the parents ain’t the problem. It’s the getting them to hold the line, get the food thing that gets me. Do something nice for them just once. I’m an orphan, and what I wouldn’t give to have two parents to take to the parks. Yes, I have kids, but I would treat my parents to something special. Have a mom and dad appreciation stream for once. Buy them dinner at a nice restaurant, stream them on rides, or buy them a fireworks dessert package? The parents seem genuinely nice, wish they would get something in return for all they do. Maybe it’s the jealousy talking but the streams are starting to grind my gears.

Their parents are kind and I know they want nothing more to make their children happy. How their kids both came out like entitled whiny brats is beyond me. On the streams (at least) they totally take their parents for granted. I have older parents that I bring to the parks with me and I'm always concerned about their well being asking them if they want to sit down, if they're hungry etc. I would never have them stand in line or get me a drink, ever. I'm glad we're having this discussion because once this gets back to Mr. Osteen he will probably end up addressing it or showing his parents some kindness for once. If Mom and Dad help out and run errands in the parks are you splitting the super chats into 4? I bet you aren't. Does anyone remember when their parents ended up taking over the stream sometime last year? It's like they can never miss a Friday.

Mom and Dad did the stream all by themselves back in 2019 when the Patriots won the Superbowl and Tom Brady was going to WDW for the parade.

It was the best livestream ResortTv has ever done!

Reactions: 5
Something Josh said a short time back struck me as odd... you know how we talk about how he's never home to help with his son? He'd go straight from teaching, to streaming, often leaving his family for not just Friday night, but Saturday and Sunday too all just to stream?

On one stream Josh mentioned that he had Liam with him because his wife needed a rest. (was it his Colorado stream? I didn't watch it, but might have clicked in for 5 seconds and heard this) He continued on to say that she had some chronic condition that wore her out.

If she needs help with their son one day, don't you think she'd need help nearly every day?

1659556743069.png

Why is Josh so selfish that he cannot see how his actions negatively impact his closest family members? And why are they so willing to just accept it?
We can clearly see it on our end and there's no denying it. No way to sugar coat it and pretend we're not getting the full picture. I really hope his wife rips him a new ass every so often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Mom and Dad did the stream all by themselves back in 2019 when the Patriots won the Superbowl and Tom Brady was going to WDW for the parade.

It was the best livestream ResortTv has ever done!
They did one by themselves within the past 12 months too. It was such a nice stream, they were so nice. Dad was so incredibly sweet to Mom. It was up there with the streams from the west coast crew for me.

Reactions: 6
I doubt it - she got to quit her job to do "accounting" for the Youtube channel as her fulltime job. She needs that money train to keep rolling too.
We don't know much about Josh's wife. She may have left her job due to that chronic issue Josh mentioned, or maybe, like Jenn Tracker the chronic issue is being lazy? I missed the stream in which he said his wife left her job to do accounting for the channel. Obviously not a hard job, would probably take two hours per week at most to balance the books, send out invoices and pay bills. Not really a position.

I've know people who had to leave work due to medical issues, but unless they're looking for a free ride, they usually keep trying to work, until that doesn't work out and it does more harm than good. People do weird things so as not to work. I knew a man who would hire overseas people to do his job for him then take all the credit. At one point he was scamming two companies at the same time and he was caught.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If he does, he gets mom the top tier pass and dad a pass with black out dates. I'm thinking if he uses the parents as a tax write off, why not just get them both the same kind?
Jenna goes along with the abuse, but I doubt it's ever her idea. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she would never use her mom and dad like that. There is that one spark in her that could rise above Josh's level if she would stop following his lead.
I give Jenna a pass on a lot of things, but not this one. On one of her Universal streams, she sat at the table and gave mom very specific directions for food, which mom had to repeat. She laughed while ordering mom around, but you can tell it was typical behavior. Then mom came back without napkins and she was like "No napkins?? You can get some over there." Then she points out some area across the way. I would NEVER do that to my mom no matter what age she was. It is so disrespectful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I give Jenna a pass on a lot of things, but not this one. On one of her Universal streams, she sat at the table and gave mom very specific directions for food, which mom had to repeat. She laughed while ordering mom around, but you can tell it was typical behavior. Then mom came back without napkins and she was like "No napkins?? You can get some over there." Then she points out some area across the way. I would NEVER do that to my mom no matter what age she was. It is so disrespectful.
My Mom wouldn't let me behave like that (and I'm 52 years old!)

Reactions: 8
I recall that, wasn't it in a recent stream?

They both walk all over mom and dad, but Josh is 1000x worse by making his parents do things they should just not be doing physically.

When you spoil your kids it comes back to bite you hard.

Seriously are they that hard up for cash?
It's more of a calculated thing now - they have one little thing that might be new, in this case its the bounty hunters thing in GE, so they will walk around doing this and grift for money - neither one of them are SW fans so itll be full of wrong info on SW I am sure - and also of course no rides - and Josh will stop for a coke and Jenna will look for a cookie somewhere and complain she can't go on any rides or drink milk

• Haha
It's more of a calculated thing now - they have one little thing that might be new, in this case its the bounty hunters thing in GE, so they will walk around doing this and grift for money - neither one of them are SW fans so itll be full of wrong info on SW I am sure - and also of course no rides - and Josh will stop for a coke and Jenna will look for a cookie somewhere and complain she can't go on any rides or drink milk
Yup. Add in "intentional shopping" if Jenna is there.

Slight correction:
Josh, is coke and a cookie.
Jenna is Starbucks.
Every stream.

Are the west coast streamers the only ones who have decent eating habits?

Reactions: 1
Jenna and Mom, no Mama. So far we’re in for a $1.99 creepy superchat and a $5 superchat.

+$19.99 Getting happier
+$4.99
+$4.99

Last edited:
Uh oh I stand corrected, its only Jenna, which is worse for this one since she realllly knows nothing about SW so that should add some great fun to it, when the host know nothing about the subject, woo hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.