ResortTV1 #3 Josh: The Joel Osteen of Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times have they been to it now????? When it’s sold out and others would like a ticket and can’t get one!!!
This is so true. I'm thinking of the people on vacation who'd love to have a ticket or two but are locked out.
This is the 3rd time and I know they have at least 1 more in october.

Josh used to make a point of saying they'd be coming to the parks anyway, but there is no way they'd be coming to all these expensive halloween parties if it wern't for the cash cow that the streaming has become for Josh. They don't even seem to enjoy them.

Reactions: 2
This is so true. I'm thinking of the people on vacation who'd love to have a ticket or two but are locked out.
This is the 3rd time and I know they have at least 1 more in october.

Josh used to make a point of saying they'd be coming to the parks anyway, but there is no way they'd be coming to all these expensive halloween parties if it wern't for the cash cow that the streaming has become for Josh. They don't even seem to enjoy them.
Exactly. He comes from his excess of money made otherwise he’d never shell out what it costs. I was able to attend one last week and it was a sacrifice to pay for that expensive ticket! Maybe I should have gone live and did some grifting!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
omg he just is talking about getting Cs in math, and said it was the teachers fault. you can’t make this stuff up. i have never seen anyone so unwilling to accept his own flaws.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, two in a row confirms that last week was a complimentary ticket given to them to replace that first night which rained. (He was so miserable)
And here I was thinking, maybe he had an ounce of moral principals and just sucked up the fact that he had a hard time creating alternate plans and maneuvering in the rain.

Nope, zero morals and just blamed it all on Disney and cried to them about it. I'm sure he scared them into thinking he was going to make a scene so they comp'd him.

The video had over 100k views and made who knows how much on superchat money and they still asked for a comp ticket?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
And now they are both bragging about getting gift cards to buy their cokes and cookies, and they just say it like its supposed to happen, no thank yous or anything, just Yeah I have a gift card from a hopper so im gonna use it for coke and cookies, that was it, no comments or anything, then Jenna said yeah I have one too from someone so I will use that for my stuff

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know who this Tim character is in the chat? It seems every stream, they are talking back and forth every couple of mins, it gets old lol, every min hearing Jenna say Tim you ok you ok Tim? Or some comment from TIm, its like hes obsessed with Jenna, maybe he has a crush on her and is trying to swoop in lol

ResortTV1 #4 - Cokes, Cookies, Grifting and more (But that's ok!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Josh: “Because I work late I sleep in the same room I stream in. I don’t want to wake wife”

> Not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just pulled up the stream to see the fireworks and they were just sitting about? They make everything look so boring.
Was this another stream where they did nothing halloween party related again?
Scanning... I only see a part of a show? Did they at least stop to see Stitch like Jenna promised on that first stream, and again on the start of this one?

Josh: “Because I work late I sleep in the same room I stream in. I don’t want to wake wife”

> Not surprised.
Yeah, his marriage is an odd one as shown by how little time he actually spends at home or helps out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know who this Tim character is in the chat? It seems every stream, they are talking back and forth every couple of mins, it gets old lol, every min hearing Jenna say Tim you ok you ok Tim? Or some comment from TIm, its like hes obsessed with Jenna, maybe he has a crush on her and is trying to swoop in lol

ResortTV1 #4 - Cokes, Cookies, Grifting and more (But that's ok!)
I thought they were talking about tim tracker when I first heard about him. Who the hell is Tim check?

I thought they were talking about tim tracker when I first heard about him. Who the hell is Tim check?
It's a stupid joke between Jenna and a stan named Tim, something about him being at a table with them and he didn't want to be on stream, so they kept doing a Tim check.

The joke does not translate well beyond the personal one on one and they need to drop it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, two in a row confirms that last week was a complimentary ticket given to them to replace that first night which rained. (He was so miserable)
And here I was thinking, maybe he had an ounce of moral principals and just sucked up the fact that he had a hard time creating alternate plans and maneuvering in the rain.

Nope, zero morals and just blamed it all on Disney and cried to them about it. I'm sure he scared them into thinking he was going to make a scene so they comp'd him.
I'm shocked Josh didn't start yelling about how "NEGATIVITY" caused the rain. 🤣

New thread created!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.