ResortTV1 #3 Josh: The Joel Osteen of Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, @CrazySquirrelLady for the new thread title!

Our adventure continues with our fourth (or fifth?) EPIC stream for the week as Josh finds any excuse to pull on folks' heartstrings and avoid his family.
Will Josh ever read to his kid?
Will Jenna's Magicband+ ever vibrate?
The world may never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He just said he could go all the way to the top floor of the Wilderness Lodge but he doesn’t feel like climbing all those stairs. Two things, dumbass. There’s an elevator. But he won’t ride the elevator because of lag. And, also, when I was there my sister and I climbed as many flights of stairs as we could until we were stopped because the upper floors could only be accessed with a code. So, unless that changed, no, you can’t go all the way to the top. For as much time as he spends at Disney, he certainly is lacking in basic knowledge of how things work.

Reactions: 8
So did this guy actually schedule his live stream to start an hour or whatever before his premiered “how to unbox a magicband+” video solely so he’d have a captive audience he can order to go watch his premiere?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He just said he could go all the way to the top floor of the Wilderness Lodge but he doesn’t feel like climbing all those stairs. Two things, dumbass. There’s an elevator. But he won’t ride the elevator because of lag. And, also, when I was there my sister and I climbed as many flights of stairs as we could until we were stopped because the upper floors could only be accessed with a code. So, unless that changed, no, you can’t go all the way to the top. For as much time as he spends at Disney, he certainly is lacking in basic knowledge of how things work.
He was right to say no to going up, but gave the wrong reason.

Vloggers and non-guests should never go into guest room areas, especially to film. This is a huge mistake many of them have made in the past and only the worst of the worst continue to do it. Sure, you can see the guest rooms from the lobby, but they should not be standing outside of them. People have children napping in there and will often open their doors while family members may be changing. HUGE mistake on any vloggers part to go up to other floors in the resorts. Even walking by the rooms in the Moderates and values is a sketchy thing to do as there are pathways removed from the buildings to stay on.

In WL the top floor used to be all club level, but I believe with the last renovations the wing on left as you face the bear face of the lodge was turned completely into DVC (Copper Creek) and as such is now accessible by all. There is a gate into the club area. It's still completely wrong to go up there unless one is a guest for the reasons I mentioned.

Reactions: 2
So did this guy actually schedule his live stream to start an hour or whatever before his premiered “how to unbox a magicband+” video solely so he’d have a captive audience he can order to go watch his premiere?
He’s done it in the past to lead into a premiere video. As usual everything’s calculated.

Reactions: 3
That‘s exactly what he did but it was more like five hours. And I’m sure the Magic Band comes with instructions so we really don’t need Mr. Micro Manager telling us how it works.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to Epcot today. Will keep an eye out for these two.
View attachment 1460209
Jenna should not be taste testing anything. She has the palate of a 5 year old.

I’m going to Epcot too! I always check to see what streamer jackass will be in the park for that day.

Btw, I saw Living with DIZ last night (yes I know Epcot again - I live there on the weekends). Cory was streaming and his whole group of 5-6 people were spread out and taking up the whole walkway heading into World Showcase. People had to squeeze pass to walk by them.

That’s like my biggest pet peeve: gigantic groups walking side by side and not letting you pass by. I got stuff to eat and drink; don’t have time for your streaming BS.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Jenna should not be taste testing anything. She has the palate of a 5 year old.

I’m going to Epcot too! I always check to see what streamer jackass will be in the park for that day.

Btw, I saw Living with DIZ last night (yes I know Epcot again - I live there on the weekends). Cory was streaming and his whole group of 5-6 people were spread out and taking up the whole walkway heading into World Showcase. People had to squeeze pass to walk by them.

That’s like my biggest pet peeve: gigantic groups walking side by side and not letting you pass by. I got stuff to eat and drink; don’t have time for your streaming BS.
Hopefully there won’t be any vloggers there today. I want to ride Guardians, eat some food, and go to see Tiffany’s show. And I don’t need livestreamers getting in my way.

Their Epcot video drives me nuts. 🤪 They just describe everything as "good" and "very good."
No description of the flavors whatsoever.

Their Epcot video drives me nuts. 🤪 They just describe everything as "good" and "very good."
No description of the flavors whatsoever.
Yeah, I won't go out of my way to watch a Jenna food vlog. It's not her thing. She will take a bite, widen or squint her eyes and nod her head if she likes it. Whatever the item is named will be in her review, "The orange bird cookie tastes orangey." Food does not excite Jenna. Stick to merch.

• Haha
I like Britt and Crystal so much more than Josh and the normal crew. I wish they did more just on their own.

Reactions: 5
I like Britt and Crystal so much more than Josh and the normal crew. I wish they did more just on their own.
Meeeeee too! It’s obvious that Britt is tech savvy but it Doesn’t come across as a know it all like Josh. Overall they are both are much more pleasant and Britt is full of Disney knowledge.

Ugh. Get out of their chat, Josh.

Every other comment is Josh now. Completely taken over their stream. What a control freak.

• Sad
:rolleyes: Goodbye Josh.
I never hit like on these videos, but feel like I need to send a message to Josh that the west coast crew is 1000x better than he is with or without Jenna.

• Heart
When superchats aren't coming in fast enough.
View attachment 1461468
lol I was going to say "When Jenna eats dairy" lololol or something spicy or with any flavor - she basically has the palette of a 90 year old bingo player. Yet she does food tasting videos - wow - maybe I should do a vlog on how to remove an appendix - because Ive seen ER on tv

I’m going to Epcot today. Will keep an eye out for these two.
View attachment 1460209
Hey guys join me and Jenna as we taste our way through Epcot - what?......why are you looking into my eyes?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
lol I was going to say "When Jenna eats dairy" lololol or something spicy or with any flavor - she basically has the palette of a 90 year old bingo player. Yet she does food tasting videos - wow - maybe I should do a vlog on how to remove an appendix - because Ive seen ER on tv
I'm sure the Disney chefs who put together the Food and Wine menus cringe at these vloggers giving their opinions on the food just as much as I hold back the vomit when I see them using trash cans as tables.

• Haha
I'm sure the Disney chefs who put together the Food and Wine menus cringe at these vloggers giving their opinions on the food just as much as I hold back the vomit when I see them using trash cans as tables.
Thank you! When did it become “normalized” to eat off a trash can? Everyone in the Disney community thinks it’s perfectly acceptable; some even make covers for the top of them.

I like to enjoy my meals away from the garbage, I’m not an alley cat.

I think of the Seinfeld episode about eating the eclair out of the trash. If it’s next to the garbage, it’s garbage.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.