ResortTV1 #3 Josh: The Joel Osteen of Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! When did it become “normalized” to eat off a trash can? Everyone in the Disney community thinks it’s perfectly acceptable; some even make covers for the top of them.

I like to enjoy my meals away from the garbage, I’m not an alley cat.

I think of the Seinfeld episode about eating the eclair out of the trash. If it’s next to the garbage, it’s garbage.
If you've ever left the Magic Kingdom, headed straight down Main Street at the end of a long, hot day you'll get that smell of a ripened garbage dump hitting you. That's what's in all those garbage cans these guys are eating off of. They might as well be joining Tim Tracker eating a churro on the bathroom floor. It's disgusting. You. don't. do. it.

Cory, the Dis Team, even my favorite: Molly are all guilty of this. Jenna and Josh are pampered kids, so their parents will run to and retrieve the food and/or table for them, so they've never tried the garbage can trick, thankfully, they have enough other issues.

Reactions: 6
If you've ever left the Magic Kingdom, headed straight down Main Street at the end of a long, hot day you'll get that smell of a ripened garbage dump hitting you. That's what's in all those garbage cans these guys are eating off of. They might as well be joining Tim Tracker eating a churro on the bathroom floor. It's disgusting. You. don't. do. it.

Cory, the Dis Team, even my favorite: Molly are all guilty of this. Jenna and Josh are pampered kids, so their parents will run to and retrieve the food and/or table for them, so they've never tried the garbage can trick, thankfully, they have enough other issues.
I posted about this a few weeks ago I think it was in PMM's thread, it seems this has become a thing and I have no idea why people don't think this is disgusting, I mean cmon think about how much bacteria and tit is getting in your food its so gross. Just because its on top of the can doesn't make it better ya dummies.

On another note, I much prefer when Britt and Crystal take over the stream as they did last night - so much more enjoyable for sure -

Reactions: 8
I'm so sick of seeing Mama Mouse/Mrs Meyer's Mouse/Mommy Money Bags in Jenna's video.

Why does she need her everywhere with her? Especially when she's with Dale.

I'm so sick of seeing Mama Mouse/Mrs Meyer's Mouse/Mommy Money Bags in Jenna's video.

Why does she need her everywhere with her? Especially when she's with Dale.
Mama Mouse is so overbearing too. It’s like Jenna has a new best friend every other year. First that pink hair Princess girl, then Maria, and now Mama.

On one hand, I feel a little sorry for her. This Disney community is really scummy. People will use you for everything. It’s amazing how crappy people will treat each other. You would think Disney is all nice and innocent, but these people are the biggest assholes. With live streaming, now everyone is seeing this type of behavior up close and personal.

I kinda think that Jenna believes these friendships are real when they just want views, sell T-shirts, etc because RTV1 is a big channel. BUT, part of me wonders if Jenna is not so innocent and it’s all an act. Maybe she’s the one using people for free trips and stuff. While we all Josh is 100% asshole, I’m a little torn on her.

Mama Mouse is so overbearing too. It’s like Jenna has a new best friend every other year. First that pink hair Princess girl, then Maria, and now Mama.

On one hand, I feel a little sorry for her. This Disney community is really scummy. People will use you for everything. It’s amazing how crappy people will treat each other. You would think Disney is all nice and innocent, but these people are the biggest assholes. With live streaming, now everyone is seeing this type of behavior up close and personal.

I kinda think that Jenna believes these friendships are real when they just want views, sell T-shirts, etc because RTV1 is a big channel. BUT, part of me wonders if Jenna is not so innocent and it’s all an act. Maybe she’s the one using people for free trips and stuff. While we all Josh is 100% asshole, I’m a little torn on her.
I think the using is mutual. Jenna has no problem jumping the line by using Mama Mouse’s DAS pass. And this isn’t the first time RTV1 has gotten friendly with people who have the DAS pass.

Reactions: 10
I think the using is mutual. Jenna has no problem jumping the line by using Mama Mouse’s DAS pass. And this isn’t the first time RTV1 has gotten friendly with people who have the DAS pass.
Jenna has always had a "Poor little old me, I can't do that" personality going on, which she's slowly been growing out of, but when Mama Mouse is about she bumps the act up a notch. I think she enjoyed a trip on MM and MM in turn likes providing for Jenna.

I'm curious how her own mom feels about the relationship. It has to be a little awkward to sit back and say nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Using a DAS pass for a for profit live stream is just disgusting to me.

Someone over in one of the BLAB threads (sorry can't take the time to go find exact post) said they heard rumor new streaming/vlogging rules were coming to Disneyland this fall. We will see if that comes true or if it is just rumor.

Reactions: 9
Using a DAS pass for a for profit live stream is just disgusting to me.

Someone over in one of the BLAB threads (sorry can't take the time to go find exact post) said they heard rumor new streaming/vlogging rules were coming to Disneyland this fall. We will see if that comes true or if it is just rumor.
I would love it to be true, and come to Walt Disney World as well.

Reactions: 2
It’s like Jenna has a new best friend every other year. First that pink hair Princess girl, then Maria, and now Mama.
Yep. Insert Donna J between Pink Princess and Maria in the timeline. She used to be in all of Jenna's shopping and dining vlogs. She was always around RTV1. She paid for several after hour events for RTV1 and they referred to each other as BFF. However, I really think Donna J was just trying to be nice. She has good heart. It was years before she decided to create content on YouTube and she mostly uses her channel for charity. I happened to see someone vlog her 50th birthday party. Cory , Steve, Joey's World and some others were there. No sign of anyone from RTV1. Very telling.

Joey (Joey's World) = DAS pass
Maria (LBV) = DAS pass
Momma Mouse = DAS pass

Wonder who is next...........

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I really hope this is true (and comes to WDW), but it’s going to be hard to police. Like CMs don’t deal with enough BS with these “treasured guests.”

The live streaming is getting out of hand. You cannot go to a park without some jackass holding a camera, talking throughout the rides, or running down people because they’re looking at a screen. Leave the reporting to actual media members and sites. The influencer/streamer/vlogger circle needs to be reigned in a little bit.

Reactions: 8
Just watched his video from Colorado - can someone please teach Josh how to film themselves - who the hell puts the camera down by his waist line and points it up toward everyones face??? lol first of all it makes you look ridiculous, but also doesn't capture a good view of the BG - all you see is Josh's smushed face and chins - good god

• Haha
Joey (Joey's World) = DAS pass
Maria (LBV) = DAS pass
Momma Mouse = DAS pass

Wonder who is next...........
They got plenty to choose from:
Brian and Amanda
Living in diz
That crazy disney lady
EarsomEmporium with Genevieve

All with DAS and will stream 3-6 hours at a time accepting donations, patrons, and superchats. These are just some streamers I know off the top of my head. I cant imagine who else abuses it.

• Sad
Brian and Amanda
Living in diz
That crazy disney lady
EarsomEmporium with Genevieve

All with DAS and will stream 3-6 hours at a time accepting donations, patrons, and superchats. These are just some streamers I know off the top of my head. I cant imagine who else abuses it.
I can't call it abuse if the person actually needs it, streamers included...
However, there seems to be an inordinate percentage of streamers who use the DAS system compared to the average makeup of the local Disney guests.

Given that all these folk have latched onto streaming to sop up money from the pockets of people watching them walk about Disney, it shows they all have the same personalities that they deserve that money. It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to figure they do the same with the DAS pass. Time is money after all. Being stuck in a line is not going to make money.

Reactions: 3
Yep. Insert Donna J between Pink Princess and Maria in the timeline. She used to be in all of Jenna's shopping and dining vlogs. She was always around RTV1. She paid for several after hour events for RTV1 and they referred to each other as BFF. However, I really think Donna J was just trying to be nice. She has good heart. It was years before she decided to create content on YouTube and she mostly uses her channel for charity. I happened to see someone vlog her 50th birthday party. Cory , Steve, Joey's World and some others were there. No sign of anyone from RTV1. Very telling.
I skimmed through the Steve’s world video and Donna’s video about her birthday and yeah where’s Joshenna? It’s like what did they do to piss everyone off. Lol.
Past few friday night announcements they’re not using that guess what day it is video that has RJohns in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
RJohn was a kind soul.
Joey was, too.
They really added to the channel.

And there was another super generous couple who paid for boat ride and hotel rooms. She reminded me of Mayim Balik. Gone with the others....

Victor, please add your 2 cents' worth...

RJohn was a kind soul.
Joey was, too.
They really added to the channel.

And there was another super generous couple who paid for boat ride and hotel rooms. She reminded me of Mayim Balik. Gone with the others....

Victor, please add your 2 cents' worth...
I think Victor needs to keep a low profile here if only to maintain a professional appearance, not that he doesn't have anything to say. Perhaps some day he'll retire and the stories as he recalls them will come out, but that's years down the road.

I agree, Josh is burning through people as fast as the Trackers are. The relationships formed in the Disney vlogger/streamer world seem to be made of tissue paper. Maybe that's why most of them fear the rain.

• Heart
I’m cashing in my Resort TV fan card lol. We used to watch religiously as a family. We just missed WDW, but I can’t do it anymore. Between the ads, the complaining, and the parents, I can’t do it. And the parents ain’t the problem. It’s the getting them to hold the line, get the food thing that gets me. Do something nice for them just once. I’m an orphan, and what I wouldn’t give to have two parents to take to the parks. Yes, I have kids, but I would treat my parents to something special. Have a mom and dad appreciation stream for once. Buy them dinner at a nice restaurant, stream them on rides, or buy them a fireworks dessert package? The parents seem genuinely nice, wish they would get something in return for all they do. Maybe it’s the jealousy talking but the streams are starting to grind my gears.

And you know what really made me appreciate their dad? It was the stream from the resorts where a little boy slipped under the skyliner. I think it’s down now, but I watched it live. The dad jumped up to help, while Jenna or josh just kept on streaming. No reaction to help, just took a mind my business approach. But he did say no other news sites could use his footage of the incident and he did take it down, so I give him credit for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.