Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheshiretail21

Thanks, @CrazySquirrelLady for the new thread title!

Our adventure continues with our fourth (or fifth?) EPIC stream for the week as Josh finds any excuse to pull on folks' heartstrings and avoid his family.
Will Josh ever read to his kid?
Will Jenna's Magicband+ ever vibrate?
The world may never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

PoorKid

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear what Josh just said about Liam?? Something about he’s not there tonight but they’re doing a vlog for his BIRTHDAY???
Oh to be a fly on the wall the day Liam meets Buddy Tracker in group therapy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
"Sorry son, Daddy can't read you a bedtime story tonight because I'm going to a really fun party at the Magic Kingdom with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Jenna and Mickey Mouse. You have a fun night with Mommy watching tv."

That kid is going to resent him BIG TIME when he's older. What a crappy father!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
View attachment 1521584 This thumbnail cannot be anymore over the top, oh goodness.
Meanwhile most Disneyblogs/pages have already posted the images & short video without the fluff.
View attachment 1521586
Sorry, Josh, we’ve all already seen it. Too bad your pesky job got in the way and you don’t trust your sister to stream anything important. You would rather be last to show it than give up control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
She kept asking Mom if she wanted a refund on the LL instead of riding Buzz and Mom said it was ok. So Mom paid for the LL today? Jenna can’t even pay for that? Man Josh and Jenna are two of the most spoiled people I have ever seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I had to turn it off last night when he said his family is Christian and implied that God was sending folks to greet him to show the good in people after receiving a negative chat. Forget Ukraine, worldwide poverty, kids with cancer: God wants to make sure Josh us having a good time at Epcot. 🙄Oh vey!
I kinda stopped when Josh paid his “respects” to Her Majesty by showing the Rose and Crown pub. Then he went on and said that him and the Queen have faced unfair criticism in their lives.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I thought the saddest thing was little Liam watching daddy have fun at a Halloween party without him. I bet there’s tears when Josh leaves his son behind at the house. How do you tell your child that you would rather get validation from strangers than spending time with him?

It’s beyond sick. And no Josh, spending a few minutes with the kid doesn’t make up for what you’re doing.

And now Josh is going to do a retro tech channel. That means more time away from the wife and kid. His family needs to grow some balls and stand up to him. Tell him to take care of his responsibilities as a father.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

DoreenP

I’m cashing in my Resort TV fan card lol. We used to watch religiously as a family. We just missed WDW, but I can’t do it anymore. Between the ads, the complaining, and the parents, I can’t do it. And the parents ain’t the problem. It’s the getting them to hold the line, get the food thing that gets me. Do something nice for them just once. I’m an orphan, and what I wouldn’t give to have two parents to take to the parks. Yes, I have kids, but I would treat my parents to something special. Have a mom and dad appreciation stream for once. Buy them dinner at a nice restaurant, stream them on rides, or buy them a fireworks dessert package? The parents seem genuinely nice, wish they would get something in return for all they do. Maybe it’s the jealousy talking but the streams are starting to grind my gears.

And you know what really made me appreciate their dad? It was the stream from the resorts where a little boy slipped under the skyliner. I think it’s down now, but I watched it live. The dad jumped up to help, while Jenna or josh just kept on streaming. No reaction to help, just took a mind my business approach. But he did say no other news sites could use his footage of the incident and he did take it down, so I give him credit for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
When they used to just go once a week, I enjoyed watching them. They seemed to really enjoy their time in the park and I appreciated them more for not seeing them six times a week. I also thought they did a good job filling the Friday nights with Disney footage when it was closed for COVID. Personally, it was very soothing at a time when I was like, "OMG we're all going to die." :eek:

Now I just get the vibe that they go to the park because they have to, not because they want to. They definitely don't seem like they're having any fun anymore and that's not surprising - even Disney must lose its appeal if you're going all the damn time. And I hope I'm wrong, but it also smacks of desperation, as if when the superchats started really rolling in, Josh began living within his side hustle means, rather than sticking with his main hustle means and socking all that extra cash into savings.

Hey, if I want to see that disgruntled "gotta do this shit to pay the bills" attitude, I'll just film myself at work.

• Haha

YesNow

Chatty Member
Tuned back in for the parade. Apparently Josh had to hold the gimbal up high due to a tall person at the stage show. His Apple Watch was telling him his heart rate was too high. He found his family in front of the train station for the parade and he needed to sit down. Dad had a cookie and Coke waiting for him. Josh sat down. Then chat was saying that Josh is dehydrated and he needs smart water. Everyone super concerned. All this carrying on. If he wasn't well enough to stream, he should have stayed home.

• Haha

lookoutbelow

I wish I could just mute Josh but not the rest of the sounds, I cant take much more of his fake laughs its like an Elmer Fudd machine gun, hu hu hu hu hu hu hu - good lord

Its weird how so many people come up to them, maybe they dont watch enough to know their true colors who knows

• Haha
  • Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I’m so glad to see a solo stream with Jenna. I feel like Josh probably bullies and makes her feel like she can’t do anything by herself.

He’s made plenty of condescending comments about her in the past. She needs to do a few of these streams to show Josh that he’s not all that.

Unlike Josh, I do like Jenna and Dale. Out of everyone, Jenna is the true Disney fan out of the bunch. Maybe she’s realizing that Josh is just a toxic person and has destroyed a lot of those “friendships” in the Disney community.

Move on girl, you could pull a Molly and create your own channel on your own schedule.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Wonder what drama is causing all of this spin-off nonsense?

Is Jenna tired of Josh’s narcissistic behavior?
Has Josh skimmed off the RTV1 honey pot?
Did Mom and Dad tell the kids to shove it?

Tune in next week on As The Vlogs Turn.

• Haha
They have no respect for the cast members or their viewers. I wonder how many times when Jenna was in retail she wanted the last shopper to leave or did she enjoy the late night window shopper.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Something Josh said a short time back struck me as odd... you know how we talk about how he's never home to help with his son? He'd go straight from teaching, to streaming, often leaving his family for not just Friday night, but Saturday and Sunday too all just to stream?

On one stream Josh mentioned that he had Liam with him because his wife needed a rest. (was it his Colorado stream? I didn't watch it, but might have clicked in for 5 seconds and heard this) He continued on to say that she had some chronic condition that wore her out.

If she needs help with their son one day, don't you think she'd need help nearly every day?

1659556743069.png

Why is Josh so selfish that he cannot see how his actions negatively impact his closest family members? And why are they so willing to just accept it?
We can clearly see it on our end and there's no denying it. No way to sugar coat it and pretend we're not getting the full picture. I really hope his wife rips him a new ass every so often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
Josh is so giddy with the over 6k viewers watching right now. Too bad they won’t get any revenue from this stream because of the copyright music. Josh has already made clear the stream will get copyright claims but it won’t be blocked. Boo fucking hoo Josh to you….and you and you, Happy Halloween.

• Haha

lookoutbelow

Why does ResortTV1 not declare in the title of their videos that the video you are about to watch is a paid promotion by sponsors. They always give you the ad spill many times during their stream and have to assume there is a financial arrangement. At the very least are they notifying YouTube when uploading that they will be making product announcements of their sponsors of their channel to avoid any conflict of ads of products that YouTube may run. I watch other videos who declare a sponsorship or promotion but never see that with ResortTV1.
They are ruthless and don't give a shit honestly, if there is ever one little smidge of music during a stream, Josh flips out and goes oh no I can't let that play they will copyright me! Which means they don't get paid for the ads, god forbid. I remember one time he admitted to spending like 4 hours re-editing and uploading a video after it was taken down for copyright. Then he says "Well I could have just let it go, its not about the money" lolololol Please Josh we all know its ALL about the money with you.