ResortTV1 #2 Magically Grifting One Cancer Patient at a Time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to say he's a "close friend", because then it's just a birthday gift and not panhandling :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only reason why Josh said anything is because Beautiful Tomorrow TV wanted to have his 15 minutes of fame and wet his beak. Beautiful Tomorrow TV isn't a hero though:

Never heard of Beautiful Morrow TV, but he looks to be an even bigger douche than Josh. No reason for another channel to insert themselves into the narrative, other than trying to get more clicks and exposure to his own content. Gross.

Reactions: 2
With all the BS going on regarding Disney at the moment I don't see them putting any effort into stopping live streamers taking donations while on property. Maybe I will be proven wrong it could take just 1 executive who decides enough is enough but from what I read their over all level of customer service has dropped dramatically so tangential stuff like this probably won't get fixed any time soon.

Reactions: 4
watching the coast-to-coast stream and josh of course brought up the elderly cancer patient who gave him money and the "controversy" online of people questioning why he took it...he has spent five minutes justifying and actually asked the guy to come in the chat to verify what he was saying. and had the nerve to say the next time they had dinner, josh was treating. wow josh! spend some of that $300 to buy the old guy some chicken fingers. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
watching the coast-to-coast stream and josh of course brought up the elderly cancer patient who gave him money and the "controversy" online of people questioning why he took it...he has spent five minutes justifying and actually asked the guy to come in the chat to verify what he was saying. and had the nerve to say the next time they had dinner, josh was treating. wow josh! spend some of that $300 to buy the old guy some chicken fingers. :cautious:
Oh boy, Josh just can't let things go can he?
He did wrong, he knows it, and is still trying to justify his actions.

It will be interesting to see if Disney responds to the messages sent in beyond just the basic Hi, we'll read this and get back to you bit.

Oh boy, Josh just can't let things go can he?
He did wrong, he knows it, and is still trying to justify his actions.

It will be interesting to see if Disney responds to the messages sent in beyond just the basic Hi, we'll read this and get back to you bit.
he really can't. like i do admire his attention to detail and how he wants to make the quality so good, and it is...but he is probably the worst personality to be in the online space. he has the thinnest skin and cannot let anything go. i would feel sorry for him but i'm too busy laughing at him. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
he really can't. like i do admire his attention to detail and how he wants to make the quality so good, and it is...but he is probably the worst personality to be in the online space. he has the thinnest skin and cannot let anything go. i would feel sorry for him but i'm too busy laughing at him. :ROFLMAO:
Yup. He needs something to chill him out... a beer, weed, anti-anxiety meds? IDC... something
The streams are so much better when he's not the one holding the camera.

Reactions: 9
No wonder Jenna let Meyers and the Mouse come with them on this trip. When they were in line for the Jungle Cruise, Jenna said that mama mouse has a DAS pass. Jenna said, “It’s like a lightning pass”. I am so sick of these Vloggers taking advantage of what the DAS is actually for.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How long was she there for? What part of the ride?
It was a looong time. Long enough that I was certain they were going to be walked off.

It really showed Jenna’s weakness at running the stream. She’s incapable of just talking to people or seeming smooth or natural at all.

If she’s not doing their normal routine of “acknowledge person in chat, mention dumb catchphrase of the day, talk about something you want to buy from a shop, mention dumb catchphrase of the day, thank person for superchat so she can buy thing from a shop” she’s just completely awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a looong time. Long enough that I was certain they were going to be walked off.

It really showed Jenna’s weakness at running the stream. She’s incapable of just talking to people or seeming smooth or natural at all.

If she’s not doing their normal routine of “acknowledge person in chat, mention dumb catchphrase of the day, talk about something you want to buy from a shop, mention dumb catchphrase of the day, thank person for superchat so she can buy thing from a shop” she’s just completely awkward.
i definitely enjoyed the stream more the couple times Britt had the camera. Jenna was acting more weird than usual last night. I turned it off everytime they went back to Josh because I just couldn’t take his reassuring himself everything was fine even though it had stormed and screwed up his plans.

• Haha
No wonder Jenna let Meyers and the Mouse come with them on this trip. When they were in line for the Jungle Cruise, Jenna said that mama mouse has a DAS pass. Jenna said, “It’s like a lightning pass”. I am so sick of these Vloggers taking advantage of what the DAS is actually for.
Ugh. I wasn't watching then. I do generally like Jenna, but that was a big mistake on her part. Also, Jenna and Dale never vacation with other couples. I can only gather that Meyers is paying for a big portion of the trip. A week at Disneyland is not cheap.

Seance part, i think.
Found it, thanks. Her sarcasm was showing. A bit of anger under those giggles.

i definitely enjoyed the stream more the couple times Britt had the camera. Jenna was acting more weird than usual last night. I turned it off everytime they went back to Josh because I just couldn’t take his reassuring himself everything was fine even though it had stormed and screwed up his plans.
I'm watching, jumping over Josh's parts and FF much of the DL boring parts.
Jenna was acting like she was either fearful or incapable. It may be from not being comfortable with Disneyland. She was passing the stream off to others constantly, be it Dale or Britt (bad with names, is that the guy?).

I'm now into the MSEP part (God I miss this parade in WDW) and the filming is good, but Disneyland has the parade so spread out it's boring between sections. Wonder if they're having a labor shortage there too.

Note: Josh's fake "Ha ha ha ha"s have turned into "Hu hu hu hu" - cringe.

Where did he talk about Cancer survivor (he thinks) Robert?

Reactions: 2
Britt seems like a nice guy. He does a great job with the streams too. He’s also full of Disney knowledge without being a condescending a-hole about it. I can’t believe Josh hasn’t alienated him like all of the others.

Found it, thanks. Her sarcasm was showing. A bit of anger under those giggles.

I'm watching, jumping over Josh's parts and FF much of the DL boring parts.
Jenna was acting like she was either fearful or incapable. It may be from not being comfortable with Disneyland. She was passing the stream off to others constantly, be it Dale or Britt (bad with names, is that the guy?).

I'm now into the MSEP part (God I miss this parade in WDW) and the filming is good, but Disneyland has the parade so spread out it's boring between sections. Wonder if they're having a labor shortage there too.

Note: Josh's fake "Ha ha ha ha"s have turned into "Hu hu hu hu" - cringe.

Where did he talk about Cancer survivor (he thinks) Robert?
I turned the stream on about 6:35pm EST last night and it wasn’t too long after that. It was on his walk to go eat at Cosmic Rays before he turned the stream over to Jenna for the first time. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.