ResortTV1 #2 Magically Grifting One Cancer Patient at a Time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only assume he has dedicated equipment just for streaming and likely dedicated cell phone plan(s) as well.
From quote him: “We finally switched our main lines to AT&T even though the speeds are slower, it’s just way more stable. We still have T-Mobile on the work lines just because we need the extra speed on upload when it works.”

Josh, you shouldn’t say “This is Josh from ResortTV1” on r/WaltDisneyWorld from your personal account.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jenna is currently in Disneyland with Dale and "Meyers and the Mouse" aka Mama Mouse, Jenna's latest BFF. Since they came together, you can bet that Mama Mouse is probably paying for a good portion of this vacay. Their connection is so laggy. Josh must be fuming.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Jenna is currently in Disneyland with Dale and "Meyers and the Mouse" aka Mama Mouse, Jenna's latest BFF. Since they came together, you can bet that Mama Mouse is probably paying for a good portion of this vacay. Their connection is so laggy. Josh must be fuming.
wonder if she will meet up with their West Coast Crew, Brick and his girlfriend. I actually enjoy when Brick has streams. He is knowledgeable and doesn’t come across as an ass like Josh does.

Reactions: 4
wonder if she will meet up with their West Coast Crew, Brick and his girlfriend. I actually enjoy when Brick has streams. He is knowledgeable and doesn’t come across as an ass like Josh does.
Britt is there right now, but not taking charge of the stream. I agree, Britt and his GF are way better than Josh.

From quote him: “We finally switched our main lines to AT&T even though the speeds are slower, it’s just way more stable. We still have T-Mobile on the work lines just because we need the extra speed on upload when it works.”

Josh, you shouldn’t say “This is Josh from ResortTV1” on r/WaltDisneyWorld from your personal account.
Oh my god Josh is a cryptobro.

Crypto Bro.jpg

• Haha
Josh, they don't want you to take pictures because the flash may damage some of the priceless artifacts. Also, maybe you can just live in the moment for once?
Castle.jpg

This post of his is something I suspected for a long time. Disney is no longer magical for him, but he is stuck in an infinite loop in order to gain the almighty dollar. That sounds like hell.

Magic.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How is she constantly getting away with selling Disney inspired merch with Disney Characters on it or theme park properties? Surely Disney knows and would of send her a cease and desist by now.
She gets permission to use copyrighted material.

Sure she does and I’m Cousins with Walt, will you believe that too if she said it?
It's hard to believe that Disney would have granted that, especially as another channel has just been told to remove their Disney character logos from their channel. So until forthcoming evidence has been provided - I don't believe it.

• Heart
It's hard to believe that Disney would have granted that, especially as another channel has just been told to remove their Disney character logos from their channel. So until forthcoming evidence has been provided - I don't believe it.
I wonder if Josh will have to remove Spaceship Earth from RTV1 logo?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if Josh will have to remove Spaceship Earth from RTV1 logo?
Josh has himself convinced that because he and Jenna have been invited to a few media events that Disney is chill with everything he does.

... until they aren't and he ends up like Tim tracker, on the backup list for the B listers.

The day Disney reprimands him for his behavior he's going to be beside himself spouting off a storm. He'll be convincing himself it's all okay, while bitching that he didn't think he was doing anything wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
1653004315895.png

I was away, but did we discuss their response to the grifting via Twitter? (If it was already mentioned I apologize <3 )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1279754
I was away, but did we discuss their response to the grifting via Twitter? (If it was already mentioned I apologize <3 )
It was very predictable that he'd sing the "I HAD to take it." song of woe. Poor Josh would have felt rude.

Let's not count the many times Josh has actually been rude on stream but plays it off as though it was all someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.