ResortTV1 #2 Magically Grifting One Cancer Patient at a Time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as @Love_the_kitz pointed out technology barriers might prevent the elderly from sending money. The counter point to that is anybody who has bought apps with a cell phone likely has a payment method attached making donating while watching on YouTube app relatively easier than say sending a PayPal to someone.

Capturing their current stats here, $207524 collected! This is only YouTube we have no way to measure direct donations via other means.

(I know copy paste of numbers would be better but I like the visuals):

1652641409321.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well as @Love_the_kitz pointed out technology barriers might prevent the elderly from sending money. The counter point to that is anybody who has bought apps with a cell phone likely has a payment method attached making donating while watching on YouTube app relatively easier than say sending a PayPal to someone.

Capturing their current stats here, $207524 collected! This is only YouTube we have no way to measure direct donations via other means.

(I know copy paste of numbers would be better but I like the visuals):

View attachment 1269203
That is an insane amount of money, even taking away Youtube's 40% (I had no idea it was that high) ... then tack on paypal & his verbal advertisements.

No wonder Josh and Jenna get the giggles when people send them money.

Please tell me Maria from LBVTV doesn't drive a G Wagon and takes superchats from people working an 9-5 who honestly think she doesn't have money??
IMG_1360.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Grifting for the 3rd night in a row.
Josh, Stefanie and Liam...they call him Buddy.
I left Tim Tracker for several reasons. That was one.

Firework special tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grifting for the 3rd night in a row.
Josh, Stefanie and Liam...they call him Buddy.
I left Tim Tracker for several reasons. That was one.

Firework special tonight.
This was an interesting choice by Josh. He rarely has them on the streams. They usually have their son in bed by 7-8 pm and they decide to bring the kid out all late on a school night in his pajamas to watch fireworks from the stairwell of the Contemporary where he literally had to sit on his mother's feet. Poor kid is exhausted. Very strange.

• Wow
This was an interesting choice by Josh. He rarely has them on the streams. They usually have their son in bed by 7-8 pm and they decide to bring the kid out all late on a school night in his pajamas to watch fireworks from the stairwell of the Contemporary where he literally had to sit on his mother's feet. Poor kid is exhausted. Very strange.
He's thirsty for superchats.

Wtf is his problem?

He can't even take his kid to the Kingdom for the day without monetizing it.

Eff you, Josh. Eff you.

Reactions: 2
He's thirsty for superchats.
Budget must be tight. While he presumably has an iPhone 12/13 Pro (Jenna has one too) you’ll notice the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. He also appears to be using the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 from 2019.

Oddly, He seems to be very protective for the most part to not having reflections so you can’t see what he uses. Well Josh, if you see this, YouTube has a quarter speed playback mode.
26617AD4-D85D-4A7E-9769-074845184256.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe that is his lucky gimble he made his first $100k in super chats with? With as much money as they are bringing in I can only assume he has dedicated equipment just for streaming and likely dedicated cell phone plan(s) as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6
Please tell me Maria from LBVTV doesn't drive a G Wagon and takes superchats from people working an 9-5 who honestly think she doesn't have money??
View attachment 1269968
I know this is a RTV1 thread but can I just say that Maria's channel is so cumbaya everybody loves everyone and everything all the time. It's so cringe. Not to mention the constant selling of t-shirts and her awkward over the top interactions with characters. I do like looking at the husband though from time to time. 😚

How is she constantly getting away with selling Disney inspired merch with Disney Characters on it or theme park properties? Surely Disney knows and would of send her a cease and desist by now.
Maria's company is licensed to sell Disney products which is why her shirts never get removed from Etsy. I don't know how they got Disney to agree to give them a license to sell but they did.

Reactions: 1
Maria's company is licensed to sell Disney products which is why her shirts never get removed from Etsy. I don't know how they got Disney to agree to give them a license to sell but they did.
I find that hard to believe that Disney would give Maria a license.

Reactions: 1
She's mentioned it in streams before. Disney is notorious for going after people selling their IP on websites like Etsy.
That's supposed to say intellectual property lol. I don't even know how that link got there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.