ResortTV1 #2 Magically Grifting One Cancer Patient at a Time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the very end of that stream had a cast member begging the people to leave "Sorry folks, it's getting late. We need to go home!"

I have never heard any Disney cast member say anything like that before, and I've stayed in the MK fairly late as I waited for the bus lines to go down.
Exactly how long was that after the park closed? Didn't seem to be that late.

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice the very end of that stream had a cast member begging the people to leave "Sorry folks, it's getting late. We need to go home!"

I have never heard any Disney cast member say anything like that before, and I've stayed in the MK fairly late as I waited for the bus lines to go down.
Exactly how long was that after the park closed? Didn't seem to be that late.
Epcot closes at 9. Usually an hour after Harmonious, the CMs will start “gently” pushing people out of World Showcase towards the gates. But to hear that? Yea, that’s unusual, but I’m not surprised.

My husband and I visit the MK resorts all the time. It’s far from epic. Even less epic when it’s 97° out which is the forecast for today.
I'll agree the use of epic adjective here is way off. Epic as a noun can refer to a grand tale or story of a hero. Perhaps he envisions himself as some sort of hero for braving the tourist resorts and using the boats and monorails to go between them? 🤷‍♀️ Epic as an adjective is similar in that it emphasizes the grandness of the noun it's pertaining to. In this case his YouTube stream is epic? :rolleyes:

Last time Josh tried anything like this he was attempting to do the resorts on the Skyliner and got distracted. To say he'll do them all is setting himself up for more anxiety and watching the clock verses sitting back and enjoying each.

I'll watch because I was raised, and raised my own kids on some of those resorts. We should count how many ads he reads off or alludes to. I'm sure Disney will eventually care to know how he's treating their property as a sales point to third party products.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I tuned in for a few minutes. He was in the lobby of the Grand Floridian and then he took the monorail to the lobby of the Contemporary. Epic snooze fest.

• Haha
The primary reason I dropped cable and refuse to listen to radio is due to advertisements. I won't even watch sporting events if I'm not at them live. None of us have a need to have someone's message about anything blasted into our brains by a source that is being paid to do it.

Josh's paid for advertising is still me top peeve with him. Second is his arrogance and know-it-all behavior.

He’s on an epic boat ride to Ft Wilderness.
It would be nice if he'd shut up. Only Josh can turn that boat ride into a stressful experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just tuned in today for the first time in months and someone asked how Liam likes his summer camp. Why would they have to send him to camp if Josh is off for summer too? My husband looked over and was like, what park is this? When I told him it's just a resort stream he said "his wife has to hate him" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New Thread Alert:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.