Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I just turned on todays live stream and Josh is at DHS. He was in line for single rider for Millennium Falcon, got put with a family of 4. They were in the holding room and the family asked if it was going on YouTube and he said he’s live streaming right now. The family nicely asked that they didn’t want to be on camera, and he said no worries and then found another group to go with. He then proceeds, because he can’t help himself, to say to the camera, it’s a public place and they should expect to be on someone’s camera and that It’s not a big deal. Ummm no Josh, I would not want my ride on the Falcon on YouTube for all to see either. That is a private ride car and I totally respect the family’s request.

He needs to seriously get over himself. I am so glad someone finally said no to him and being video’d. So I am sure he will spend the rest of this stream bitching about it.

ETA: Tons of people must have been commenting in the stream during the ride because when he got off, he did his sort of apology and said he shouldn’t have said anything and that he was probably out of line. It’s fine that they didn’t want to be on stream.

Yes Josh, you are not the be all and end all to WDW and the park is not just for your panhandling live streams. People have every right to not be on someone’s stream if they don’t want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
No wonder Jenna let Meyers and the Mouse come with them on this trip. When they were in line for the Jungle Cruise, Jenna said that mama mouse has a DAS pass. Jenna said, “It’s like a lightning pass”. I am so sick of these Vloggers taking advantage of what the DAS is actually for.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
QUOTE from josh just now "It doesn't seem right that a company gets ALL the revenue from the stream when they have like 10 seconds of audio in there."

Okay Josh, answer me this... why is that not right and yet you support that you get all the revenue from your superchats, paypals and 3rd party advertisers even though Disney is the one who created and owns everything you're streaming, you're just standing there with a camera?

Same deal. You are stealing content from Disney that they should be able to claim the income on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Someone make a YouTube account “Liam Nelson” and superchat $1.99 with the message “Dad? Why won’t you talk to me unless I send you money? :(

Please I’m begging you.

• Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I just turned on todays live stream and Josh is at DHS. He was in line for single rider for Millennium Falcon, got put with a family of 4. They were in the holding room and the family asked if it was going on YouTube and he said he’s live streaming right now. The family nicely asked that they didn’t want to be on camera, and he said no worries and then found another group to go with. He then proceeds, because he can’t help himself, to say to the camera, it’s a public place and they should expect to be on someone’s camera and that It’s not a big deal. Ummm no Josh, I would not want my ride on the Falcon on YouTube for all to see either. That is a private ride car and I totally respect the family’s request.

He needs to seriously get over himself. I am so glad someone finally said no to him and being video’d. So I am sure he will spend the rest of this stream bitching about it.

ETA: Tons of people must have been commenting in the stream during the ride because when he got off, he did his sort of apology and said he shouldn’t have said anything and that he was probably out of line. It’s fine that they didn’t want to be on stream.

Yes Josh, you are not the be all and end all to WDW and the park is not just for your panhandling live streams. People have every right to not be on someone’s stream if they don’t want.
How dare he complain about the family not wanting to be on YouTube!! 😡 They’ve probably spent thousands for their vacation, as well! And he has the audacity to keep moaning about them! Disgusting!

So everyone from around the world who goes to Disney just has to expect that they’ll end up on Youtube on one stream or another? Is Disney really okay with these vloggers and live streamers monetising every day in the parks?

Whenever Disney is filming something, they put a sign outside the front of the parks to alert people. People can choose whether or not to enter that park on that particular day. Disney gives people the option to avoid cameras, so why does Josh think he doesn’t have to?

That man is far too big for his boots. Disney has created a monster by letting him into media events.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Here maybe? I tuned in just as this was coming up and kept the stream mostly on mute so im not 100%. He goes on about it after hes done talking to the couple.

Really odd to bring that up again. Feeling guilty Josh?

And of course he gets flustered when the fireworks start 10 minutes early.
Thank you! You saved me so much work trying to find it.

Well, since he wants to dwell on it, so shall I:

This is nothing more than a poor attempt at damage control. He's read the comments. He knows the Disney Resort rules and Josh is fearing Disney might take action against him. He is trying too hard to validate his actions. :rolleyes:

It looks as thought he had planned this out with timing and location: just outside the hub, pointing in the general direction of where it happened, perhaps hoping people think, okay, it wasn't in front of Cinderella's castle (which is WAS) and he's doing it just before he throws the stream back to Jenna in Disneyland so there will be minimal discussion on the subject. Unfortunately he's total a mess... his conscious is kicking him in the ass and he's tripping up on his own words. This is a dude who is accustomed to being on stage, something is up.

He's saying the subject at debate is whether or not he should have taken the money from someone who had cancer. Despite the title of this thread, which won because it was catchy, that was not the issue. The issue was him clearly breaking the panhandling rules of the Disney resort, AND doing it right in the hub in front of the castle. Either Josh has not bothered to read the rules, or he's misdirecting the attention. I vote latter as josh is not a fool, he researches things, planned this out and practiced what he wanted to say.

Good Grief Charlie Brown. He should just drop the issue all together and say his prayers that Disney doesn't have the time to care.
JOSH. DO BETTER. You are making plenty off those superchats, paypals and verbal ads. Stop collecting cash all together and that will do away with the potential issues.

I saw Robert is in the chat trying to say it was to show his appreciation.
That's all fine and good, except that the elderly victims of grifters don't often realize what's going on. It's very clear from that meeting in the hub that Robert feels like he must support Josh. He had scrambled to pull together a rag tag large bundle of money. That's the emotional impact of a con speaking. Josh puts even more fuel into this notion by saying he had planned out the meeting in advance. Not a good look.

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Just the difference between Josh and other vloggers in the community. Donna’s birthday is coming up and she’s doing a fundraising stream for Give Kids the World. Josh takes cash from old men in the parks and grabs those SuperChats on his birthday. Tells a lot about the character of some people.

• Sad

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh will take the smallest situation and handle it in the worst possible way. Can you imagine how bad he acts when the cameras are off?

Reactions: 13

bellevueloungers

just got a rant about how josh is a paying customer and has every right to get boarding groups and ride multiple times. hi josh!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh waits for an unwrapped skyliner, gets one, and it has a big ol’ bird turd on the glass.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Just putting this out there - Last week, I posted why doesn’t RTV1 go to other resorts (like Port Orleans Riverside)? And looks like the grifters are heading there tonight.

I expect a portion of the Superchats! C’mon Josh don’t be coming here looking for ideas. 😆

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
We've been in the parks for the last 4 days and I have not seen one vlogger. We were at DHS yesterday, kind of wish I would have seen Josh so I could tell his viewers not to send the grifter any money as I walked past him live streaming.
On our last day, my son had a vlogger (he's not sure who it was) on a ride next to him. Everytime the vlogger started to speak, my 16 year old made obnoxious animal sounds. Proud of that boy!

• Haha
  • Heart
This is a good example of why Disney should ban any all video recording of rides like Universal does. Families pay huge amount of money for the experience, especially the rides. For vlogger to have an opinion like Josh that anyone should just be ok with their image posted on YouTube is rediculous, and no less on a live stream. Josh was nice in the moment but then to showed his true colors with his comments and how self absorbed he is about his stream and own self interest. Also, the moppers to allow the negative chat comments but are quick to delete any negativity about Josh. Such a double standard of the values they say they promote on the channel. On another note Disney does have cameras for security purposes and not for individual gain like Josh. If ResortTv1 could produce some original creative content without living off the repetitive streams formula each week.