Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassysloth

So, resuming last thread, Grifters Paradise candle would smell like the bathrooms nearest the PeopleMover. At least IMHO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You gotta love Jenna all decked out and ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in full green attire complete with Shamrocks on her head. Meanwhile, a month ago she didn't even know what month it was. Such a fake poser.
With that shirt she had on, she missed an opportunity to say the cheese bread was magically delicious.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
EVERYTHING
Anyone catch that superchat at the very, very end?
"John" (she had trouble saying) Superchatted her $20, But because she was already on selfie mode she had to quickly make it NOT a selfie... only $20 y'know.
She awkwardly thanks him then goes right into the closing scene bit... at which point she realizes she misplaced the decimal. It was $200, not $20.
She flips it around for that Selfie. Holy Crap Jenna, way to look petty.
That was so CRINGE! For $20, it's whatever, peace out. When she realized it was $200, she had to "selfie it out" (as Josh would say) and act extra grateful. Why would anyone send them money with that type of behavior?

YesNow

VIP Member
That has got to be one of the worst thumbnails ever. Must have had 1 shot to get it right. I “watched” that vlog, mostly fast forwarding. Of course, they just film the representative describing everything. Would have been much better served as a quick Instagram Reel or a short, but they aren’t creative people. My favorite was Jenna saying she couldn’t wait to ride past them on their golf cart day. What a stunning endorsement!

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Turned it on to hear an out of breath Josh huffing it to Test Track. He seems to be keeping track of Ron. When one Hopper said Ron just got on the ride, Josh said "I saw that. I was checking to see where he was." I turned it off as Josh said, "I feel the need for speed." in the Test Track queue. Cringe.

• Haha
Please, for those who can't stomach this stream, what is he bragging about now?
His amazing teaching abilities pretty much. He's gross. I love that Ron is neck and neck with him right now with viewers while they're live at the same time. How does he have almost 200k subs (he just told us) but only about 1.3k watchers on the live??

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'm okay with them doing it, but when it's almost every single time, it's a bit much. I really appreciate when Ron sets his camera onto the trash can by the Casey's piano player & does whatever he needs to do, I'm sure either eat, have a drink, reply to texts/emails, etc.
Every single time, for such a long time (how can it take an hour+ to eat a burger or some chicken nuggets?!?), and with no regard for the view (they find a table they like, even if there's a fence or a pole blocking the view, or they just point the camera at another table with a family trying to eat their dinner). I agree that I appreciate Ron's efforts to prioritize the audience, even if it means he has to stand and eat his Casey's Corner lunch so we have something to watch while he eats. (Although I do recognize that he isn't always as conscious of or courteous to the other guests in the park.)

Speaking of prioritizing the audience, Ron's back in California to stream from Disneyland for a few days. He's put more effort into varying his content in the year and a half he's been streaming than Josh has in the past 7+ years.

Judging by the lack of comments here, I guess no one bothered to watch Josh last night?

DisAtNight

I wish Cancel Culture would cancel Josh. He knows it’s gay days. He went to the parks KNOWING this was the case.

We obviously got to him to the point that he had to stream to prove to us he could handle it. However, he had to turn it “political.”

I say if you have friends, neighbors, relatives, etc that are pride members, send them all the video and let them have at Josh and his channel. Let him have to answer to them.

Also, Dale made an epoxy bar top table? Um, the epoxy for that kind of project isn’t cheap and I doubt he had the lumber just lying around the house.

Please tell me again how hard these twits have it that they can do these expensive hobbies but still cry that they can’t pay their bills or find jobs….

YesNow

VIP Member
View attachment 2832318
California Grill. Their first time there, after living in Florida for how many years? Did "man of simple tastes" Josh settle for the filet from the $89 prix fixe menu, or opt for the wagyu, a $47 upcharge? Did Jenna and Dale add on the wine pairing? I see Dave's daughter was instructed to sit by her parents again. And no Stef and Liam (or mom and dad) in sight. These two are just gross.
What the heck? This family really fell deep into RTV1's Adopt a Grifter program. Hope they plan to outdo themselves next time, or Josh won't answer their emails. Funny how Dale showed the most footage from this magical day.

sassysloth

I'm actually watching with sound up tonight and thoroughly enjoying Dale streaming (with Jenna). So much better than miserable blabbermouth Josh.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
We already know how this stream will start. Josh and Jenna will be at the Poly, and we’ll hear ”Stitchie” at least 10 times. Next, they’ll have to take the monorail over to the Grand Flo and bitch about the new construction of the DVC and closed walking paths.

Then it’s exciting chocolate egg viewing as Jenna gets her first of five sugary treats of the night. After this, Josh will creepily film the pianist and try to relate their musical talent to his non-existent one.

For the finale, we’ll be at the Contemporary for the last of the chocolate eggs (and more treats for Jenna).

And don’t forget, we’ll all be treated to Josh having a mini-heart attack as he tries to hoof it up several flights of stairs to watch the fireworks with a soundtrack that doesn’t sync up.

Bonus: maybe another stop to Poly for a Dole Whip that doesn’t make Jenna’s tummy hurt.

There you go Josh, script is all laid out. I dare you to do something different tonight. 😅
No Fair! You stocked your bingo card with all the obvious options. :ROFLMAO:
---
The path from GF to Poly is open. You just gotta be like Steve and walk wherever you want to.
View attachment 2844579
I saw that. Even Steve's own mom was complaining about having raised a doofus.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I have no problem with a streamer taking a break for food or just to rest. I hate when they show themselves eating, there's no need for that, so point the camera at Sunny Eclipse, or a castle view, or maybe the Robinson treehouse ... I understand why they do it.

Why Jenna will turn it into half her stream, if you're only going to be someplace for 2-3 hours, then you make over an hour of it sitting at a table snacking and ignoring the camera, why even stream? Jenna is also horrible at realizing when she has the camera rudely pointed at others who need privacy. She just doesn't care about anyone but herself.

YesNow

VIP Member
This just went down:

Liam: I wanna see the trains!

Josh: Well, we've got to go to the show now, buddy.

Liam: Awww. 😔

Josh: Hey, buddy; you can't interrupt me when I'm talking, okay? It's hard to remember what I'm trying to say.

That poor kid.
If you bring your kid on the stream, maybe try to do something he enjoys? And what a party Stef is. Poor Liam gets quizzed while trying to enjoy the trains, "Who invented the steam engine, do you remember?" Can he just ever have some fun?

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You can audibly hear Josh choke up when he realizes he has to talk to the ladies.
Josh is always awkward, but this one... oof. You can hear his thoughts "Please let me get away" on repeat.
They could tell.

Ever notice how Josh positions himself so he can comfortably see who he's talking to, but doesn't allow others the same comfort. They're controting their faces, looking into the blasted sun. He could have stepped to the side of them and made it easier on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They put more time, money and energy into this than anything Josh has ever done.
Agreed... although I'd like to see Jenna actually do something for someone other than herself for a change.

Note, Josh would argue he starred in the Give Kids the World fundraiser three years in a row. After the 2022 fundraiser he was even heard to say he wasn't getting enough credit for what he did, that he did more than most people.

(Through reading here Josh has learned to mask his thoughts so he doesn't come across as this prick that he is, but make no mistake, that jerk is still there.)

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Dale started to get a little grumpy when Jenna insisted that they get their spot for the second drone show an hour before it started. Or maybe he was just hangry because he'd been streaming for 5+ hours and didn't get food at the media event, like Jenna did.
And thirsty, wasn't it in the high 80s and humid there last night?

I was watching Goo by the second set. He had the presence of mind to get out of the crowd and not stream the same thing as everyone else. He viewed the show from Saratoga Springs where there were very few people and a good connection.

All these others streamed it twice from nearly the same spot as before. What was the point in that?

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
For sure they seem as bored with streaming as we are watching them. That's why they rarely break 2k people viewing even though they have 190k subscribers. Ron and some of the other, newer streamers get similar numbers of viewers with a fraction of the subscribers.