Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'm sure Josh had to take off early to begin the evening grift-fest, leaving Dale to finish the job. Hope Stef at least made him a fresh batch of Turkey Wiggle for all his hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Aside from Chuck being out $100, What is wrong with this:
1713305465791.png

That's right - Youtube and Apple are both getting a nice juicy cut. Sing with me: 🎶Chuck is an idiot. 🎶

Josh did not give his traditional lap dance for the nice donation to his bills as he's around others. I'm sure he'll be wriggling it as soon as he's off the boat and on the dock.
---
I turned away for a bit, came back and scanned... Looks like Josh DID NOT "selfie it up" for the $100 superchat!
Is that his new thing, to basicly ignore the superchat folk and only bless(curse) the folk at home with his visage if they paypal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jokes on Josh and Jenna. I’m thinking Mom and Dad are blowing through their money now on the kids. When they pass, I wouldn’t expect a big inheritance to these two grifters.
They both probably have good retirement pay from mom's teaching job and dad working for Perdue Extension, plus their social security.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Even Jerry Lewis didn't do a week-long telethon. But I guess that money was just for sick kids, not cookies and an IBM 5150 off Ebay.

I bet Dale got to go on the cruise as thanks for the pavers. His only reward involved having to spend even more time with Josh - no good deed goes unpunished, Dale.

• Haha
Steve’s world is pressing the cast members (that don’t make the decisions) at Disney springs. It’s about the walkway area that gets closed off before drone show.

• Angry
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Oh you don't want Mama Nelson packing your lunch box. You'd probably just get some plain rice cakes, some celery sticks and, if you're lucky, a can of Tab.
She would too, I can see that. Anyone comes near me with that nasty TAB stuff I'll shake it and pop it in their face.
In Florida, give me water - a beverage that the Nelson family seems to be unaware exists.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
There's about 400 people watching Goo who have about 8K subs. If just subs are watching, that's about 5% engagement vs if Resort had about 2K watching with 188K subscribers, that's around 1% engagement.
1% and declining. They'll keep getting big numbers for holidays and special events for a while, but eventually karma is going to catch up with them. Their heavy handed moderators, holier than thou attitude, tedious repetition, and unwillingness to spend a penny more than absolutely necessary on their content is wearing thin. Other content creators are far more pleasant to watch (I've only seen one Goo stream, so I'll have to check him out again), and they actually spend money on their channels.

For example, ROTG has been to Disneyland, Tokyo Disney, and on multiple Disney and non-Disney cruises in the last year alone. He was also at Monday's Extended Evening Hours because he was staying on property on his OWN DVC points. He even did a room tour and livestream from the resort. I can't wait for the day he surpasses Josh in subscribers. He's getting pretty close to getting more viewers than Josh on some livestreams.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I didn’t read the new rules yet, but if it is truly family based, they should refrain from streaming themselves using DAS accommodations. Of course Josh thinks he’s above it all. Caught him saying “Disney approves of us” recently.
Josh had better watch himself. Last person I heard say that (besides Josh) was Tim Tracker. Next thing you knew Tim was black listed from all Disney media events.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I don't Steve's think that bright. Here's Steve pointing out that they blow hot air straight up into the balloon to raise you up. No, not really, Steve. View attachment 2850558
But look, he's pointing at the flame there and you can see the hole in the bottom of the balloon where the hot air goes. Oh wait...

I had this on in the background for a few minutes, heard this and laughed. His friend asked "What's in the balloon? Helium?" "No, it's hot air." Sure is, Steve.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh, walking into Fantasmic: Does TV even make money anymore? I pretty much only watch YouTube. Who still watches TV? That's what happens when they stop being creative.

• Haha
  • Wow