Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Dale should just think of dumping Josh and start streaming with Jenna on their channel. Better quality and less bitching.

Reactions: 7

YesNow

VIP Member
I feel some satisfaction today. Josh has been on for quite some time and Ron is holdiing his numbers and BEATING Josh. I can see why. The double audio is too much for me. I guess Nita likes it, though.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 5.56.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 5.55.58 PM.png

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Be the most annoying asshole he ever rode near. And I'd probably tell him to STHU a few times, no one wants to hear you blabber the whole ride or your whole stream for that matter. Once the ride was over and I was away from Joshie, I'd go back to being a non-asshole lol!
🤣
I was considering saying I'd quickly and politely introduce myself as a fan in line. Offer to meet him at the Starbucks at the end of the day to treat him to a Coke & a CC Cookie. Any word he tried to say just look away and say "yup" "uh huh". Reinforce that I WILL be at Starbucks waiting or him (with no intention to).

Once boarded I'd start to obnoxiously whine throughout the entire ride.
I'm hungry, I'm hot, I'm cold, I need a COKE and a Cookie. Yup. Yup.
Oh, Stitchie! I NEED Stitchie!
I think I'll just have a tranquil cruise on the TTA... *SIGH* pronounced as "sigh"
YUP - SO Relaxingggggg - *snort*

He wouldn't dare go near Starbucks at the end of the day
🍪💔😭

- the problem with this is it takes too much energy to talk and complain as much as he and Jenna do.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh is disgusting with the grift but this week's award for Scummiest Disney Streamer goes to Kelly Meyers.
Kelly topples Josh's 40th straight week in a row run with his running around Disney after he just participated in a mass layoff.
No worries here!
* tilt head * Smile * Look off to the sky *
BARF.

• Sick

Blake W

I completely agree! Goo and Matt are very polite and very appreciative of the support they receive. They give a proper thank you (showing their faces) for every donation. Unlike Josh & Jenna (and many vloggers for that matter), they seem genuinely humbled by the support. It's refreshing to see! MamaGoo raised them right!
I enjoy watching Matt & Goo as they are quite different from the pack. I especially enjoyed the 23 hr fundraiser stream they did to support SMA research.

In contrast, the 2 greedy siblings (J&J), should change their selfie option and only show themselves if one gives less than $50 as punishment for not giving enough.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
She sounded just as miserable and petty as he is. But why even respond to her like that?
Exactly. He refused to move from that spot despite there being a million other places to stand. Big, bad Josh out to prove a point.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
#griftingit

View attachment 2863661

I can tell you exactly what Epcot will look like during an eclipse...

Exactly the same! The moon isn't going to block enough of the sun to really make a difference. :)
JFC these two will put any and all click bait in their title to try and get views. Either that or Jenna doesn't understand the narrow band of the country that will see totality. Probably both.

ashden91

I'm surprised anyone still actually has the patience to sit up and watch their livestreams. I got caught in the middle of him streaming yesterday at Epcot while my daughter and I was there. Him not wanting to wait in the VQ to get into the AP lounge sounds about up to par with him because he always seems to feel like he should get what he wants right away. The wait time didn't even end up being as long as they said it was, after I joined the queue we ended up getting a text saying we could go in about 10-15 minutes after we'd walked off to go do something else.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
He will just sad sack to the stream that he might be struggling to pay his insurance money for the month. Instant money. He did that very thing on a Tranquil Tuesday back in the fall. He said his family budget was short and received thousands. He didn’t directly ask for money, but he knew what he was doing.
And then he can also whine about how much college is for Liam, so he'll get several Grifter Scholarships.

• Angry
  • Sick

sassysloth

Let's just admit that most of these streamers have their downfalls, but I'd never, ever put Ron in the same category as Living in Diz, that guy is the worst.

Yes, there are things that annoy tf out of me with Ron, RTV1 and others, but I still watch some of the named if just out of boredom or til I can't tolerate their stream anymore and flip it off.

I mostly watch Goo, TaylorMade, Parkhoppers, Cory Meets World and a few others now.

BTW, Disney Parks with Love-Janel has teamed with Ron in the past, I don't watch her anymore as she annoys me so IDK if she still is teamed with him.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I like It'sJoey'sWorld but maybe they should discuss why we can't have nice things with RTV1 & Meyers and the Mouse. Many times I've seen Jenna and Ivone(?) running through the park to get to Ivone's DAS time before it expired.
So Its Joeysworld has within the last 7 hours, posted a video saying thanks to cheaters DAS is forced to change again.

Maybe he should re-evaulate what vloggers/livestreamers he hangs out with before he starts bitching about this.

And isn't he Autistic, so the new rules of DAS should still apply to him, correct?
Joey will always be able to use the DAS system due to his autism. I think his gripe comes from the new way it's being done. Change produces anxiety in everyone, but autistic folk have a harder time managing that stress.

Ivone's situation is weird. She had nerve damage in her leg that prevented her from walking for a year or so. She was legitimately disabled in that she needed a chair/ecv (but that would not make her eligible for DAS). Nerve and back pain from standing in line would make her eligible.

However, now, she's up and about walking and standing for long lengths of time all over creation even in crowds and other stressful situations while working as a Tour guide at Sea World. I'm going to say she's better for now and doesn't need that Handicapped placard that Kelly often abuses nor does she need DAS.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
The vlog for their UP themed 10k is DEFINITELY going on the Adventures of Jenna and Dale channel. I look forward to watching it over Memorial Day weekend (release date moved up from 4th of July due to the editing team gaining a new employee during Dale's sabbatical from a real job).
View attachment 2884319
Side note: please tell me that Josh's least favorite song on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (and the one he always gets) is "I Ran." I'd like to think this post is a (not so) passive-aggressive dig at Josh.
I really hate those giant sunglasses on Jenna.

I see Josh is going to use Genie Plus for Hollywood Studios tonight. He's busy stacking up his rides during work today. Unless, there is a special guest who is paying for him. I'm sure Medal Man is in town for the marathons. Will he make an appearance?

PoorKid

VIP Member
Dale must be a nice guy because you know he's getting sweet fuck all from that tight-ass brother-in-law.

Everyone in the chat is reminiscing with them. We should reminisce about all the times he was a dick to cast members and non-grifting Disney visitors.
Happy anniversary to Josh and his sister-wife. I'm surprised they're not wearing buttons.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
He just made some comment like, "thank you for your patience while I've been getting back to being myself. I haven't been myself for a long time." WTH is he talking about? Did he apologize for being a jerk for the past 7 years earlier in the stream? Or is this just his annual school's out mood boost?
He made a comment early on about having a great job, a great wife, son, family, etc. And he was thankful and he does not need to compete with others.

Maybe Josh is having a moment.

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

VIP Member
I found it. Classic Josh. Start at 3:30. Continues for a few minutes and he probably rants afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
So do the bills really exist? My bet is no... and yes.
I suspect, if we were able to dig into the truth, that their bills are related to Josh having been sued over something he said or did, and may also have been the driving factor behind Josh leaving his job in Indiana to relocate to Florida.
Or his demotion at his current school.

As much as you all know how much I hate Maria I have to say with DAS she makes chris show his lighting lane and genie + they bought which is overkill in itself on camera and he goes in by himself to the rides she can't do. Still hate her. At least they pay for it. She almost shoves it in her face every stream when chris is there about how he bought lightning lane as she waves him off while she stays outside the ride and we all have to look at her as if she is proving a point as he goes to do rides alone. We get it, you are so righteous.
I just looked at a video from 4 days ago and she brings through two other people on jungle cruise in the lightning lane. It’s muted before and just after she speaks with the cm at the touch point.

• Angry
  • Wow

ThePhantom

Sure hope that fancy, private school has great health coverage for retirees. 10-12 years from now at his age is still ~10 years too early for Medicare for Josh and Stef. If they have big medical expenses now, just imagine how much more they'll be as the lovebirds approach 60.
He has to pay his tens of thousands of dollars of debt off first.

• Haha