Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
"So my only options are earth or fire?" At first I thought they were telling him he either lives or dies and goes straight to hell.
Yes! That's immediately what I thought too à la a local church production of Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames. 🤣
91Qab4B-rsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab__jpg.jpg

"While Josh and I weren’t sure how much we should tell him, we agreed that truth, even if it’s hard, should be a priority."

Is one of those hard truths that live streaming Disney World is not an eternally sustainable endeavor?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jas5q

For example, ROTG has been to Disneyland, Tokyo Disney, and on multiple Disney and non-Disney cruises in the last year alone. He was also at Monday's Extended Evening Hours because he was staying on property on his OWN DVC points. He even did a room tour and livestream from the resort. I can't wait for the day he surpasses Josh in subscribers. He's getting pretty close to getting more viewers than Josh on some livestreams.
Not to be a ROTG stan, but he also posted about playing domino's with his wife on their Poly stay & took his kid with him last night for fireworks at Epcot.

• Heart
What is he saying about getting 8 million views or something like that…This is what I mean by scumbag. These are the most popular views of ResortTV1. A lot of these don’t seem like ResortTV1 originals.
IMG_2347.jpeg
IMG_2348.jpeg

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
It's Jenna acting like a teenager with her mummy and daddy.
This must be the payback she had to do for taking Friday off. Josh gets the night off, Jenna ... uh... works ?
Oh GAWD - hard pass! We were guessing Josh would be taking a day off as payback for Jenna skipping FNL, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Maybe he had to take the comp day within the same pay period?
Picking MK when a lot of northeast is on spring break. Brilliant!
I hope her AnXiEtY isn't too bad with all the crowds! Ron is doing Moonlight Magic at AK tonight, on his own DVC membership, not one grifted from benefactors. Sounds a lot better than watching Jenna sit at a table while mom and dad fetch her snacks.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Wait what did Josh just say? He says talking about Liam "he was with me at the chiropractor yesterday while we both get our adjustments, and he gets one too..."
Maybe I'm not that well informed I guess. Do little kids get regular back adjustments at a chiropractor?
Liam has been getting chiropractic adjustments since they brought him home from the hospital (yes, right after he was born). There are old social media posts about it floating around on the interwebs. Maybe the fancy private school medical insurance doesn't cover unlimited trips to the chiropractor for literal newborns?

• Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Will Jenna be MIA tomorrow? I'm willing to bet my grandpa's gold tooth that Josh keeps an attendance scoreboard and threatens to reduce Jenna's "equal share" even further than it already is each time she's not present, unless he gets to take the exact same number of days off.
I'd think she'd be afraid to ruffle Josh's feathers after posting that Universal stream to her channel.
Maybe she's putting more content on her channel to try to build the income while Dale is trying to fill his missing hours? I can imagine her asking Josh to give her a more equitable share to help get them through this and Mr-I-need-superchats-to-keep-my-family-going probably said no.
I'm just assuming Jenna won't be there, since they have to get up ridiculously early for the 10k on Saturday, but who knows. Maybe she'll show up to get credit for appearing, but cut out early.

Josh would absolutely refuse to give Jenna a bigger (her fair) share; at least until Dale finds another job. Not only does Josh "need it more" than Jenna because he has a child to support (something I have no doubt Josh would use against her, even knowing what she and Dale went through with their infertility/adoption journey), his wife "can't work" due to "health reasons." 🙄

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Instead of Jenna getting a job, can't her brother/husband just get, like, a 5th job? Then he can support the entire extended family, so Jenna can shop til she drops, Dale can pursue his dream of being a professional golf bum, and Stef can enjoy having Josh out of her house for even more hours every week.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Jenna’s at Magic Kingdom with Mom and Dad. Woohoo already fetched her a breakfast treat as she sat her ass down.

• Haha
  • Sick

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I believe Jenna will either branch into Disney content -or- drop vlogging all together right after something shakes up their world and Jenna realizes there are more important things in life than just going along with whatever Josh wants to keep him calm.

Anything that rattles her world is bound to cause a big impact on her behavior. Her hubby losing 80% of his work has not rattled her world as she's not the responsible one who pays the bills or brings in the income.
I hope you're right. Honestly, dropping vlogging altogether would probably be best for 90% of all of these people, but that won't happen until their hands are forced (by Disney banning or severely restricting recording and/or livestreaming). But going out on her own would also be a step in the right direction. The fact that Meyers and the Mouse have "officially partnered" with Living in DIZ, when Jenna and Dale are the ones who seem to be actual friends with Kelly and Ivone, says a lot about Josh's ego and controlling behavior. Break free, Jenna!

Prepare for Josh to be alone again on Friday night - Saturday is Jenna and Dale's 10k. This could be her chance to test some Disney material on her own channel instead of RTV1.

YesNow

VIP Member
Didn’t we go through this before with Josh and the ferry boat not running at the time of fireworks?
He knows perfectly well the ferry doesn’t run during fireworks. He was once yelled at by the cast members to get off the boat because he thought he was going to have his own private fireworks cruise.

And Josh considers himself a happy person? Good lord. I’ve had a slightly stressful week and had to refrain from turning him on because he’s such a downer. I don’t know if there really is such a thing as being an empath, but I pick up on someone’s energy really quick and I’m usually accurate. Josh’s energy is tense and chaotic. I literally can’t watch him unless I’m in a really good mood because that energy is draining.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It's mail stream day, aka, showing off all of the loot their "very generous hoppers" have sent them, that will definitely be underreported to the IRS. 🤮
Streaming as a side living is increasing in popularity, not just in the theme park community. The IRS must to be aware of all the hidden income these folk are taking in. I'll bet you big brother will eventually be using AI to keep track of gifts, etc. that may go unreported.

They're walking in with the hostess and she asks "Are ya'll excited to try anything?" and Jenna's like "oh yay fer sure". What does that mean? 🤷‍♂️

When you get an "on the house" meal, why not go for the Gummi Bears!
Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 7.02.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

sassysloth

LOL high five to Stef for putting Josh on the spot after the concert asking him his opinion of a love song they sang lol.

And I know I've said it before but Liam has the best and smartest personality of all his family members.:ROFLMAO:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
...because of "the wives". He's so chauvinistic. Kelly is full of crap like the majority of others. I was watching him briefly last week and he went into the Epcot Pandora shop. The woman working there knew him by name and knew exactly which charms Ivone already had. He bought a couple with the attitude of "in case Ivone complains about me". The chat was showering him with compliments of what a great guy he is. Those ladies in his chat are hot for. him. 🤮

As for the vacations the ladies want, why not plan to travel together? You don't need your husbands to go. It would cut the cost considerably. I'm sure Ivone would be up for that, but Jenna loves being treated like a helpless little girl relying on Dale's blessing and funding.
Yes, Kelly doesn't mind Ivone earning her own money except it turns out it's all his to control.
Even if Kelly loosened his grip on the funds, Ivone would never be able to plan a girls-only trip with Jenna as Jenna would be the problem. She'd act as though the trip was deserved without earning it as she does with everything in life and Ivone's tab would magically be doubled once they got to the destination.

If Jenna would plan for everything including little expenses, there might not be an issue, but we've seen planning makes her anxious. She wants to be treated like a princess.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Kelly released his Discovery Cove vlog, if you can call it that. He and Ivone were with Dale and Jenna, and I think he mentioned they were at Discovery Cove, in passing, maybe? But he never really explained what it was, the cost, how it worked, etc. All he said was you should get there early, showed them getting breakfast, complained about the women shopping, and then pointed out you could get a premium drink package add on for $40. Ivone and Jenna had drinks, Kelly noted it was 10:45 am, and then he encouraged Jenna to chug! chug! chug! her (second) drink.

The rest of the vlog was just footage of them doing the snuba/helmet thing, the dolphin swim, and the lazy river/aviary. No explanation as to what was included versus what was an add on, nothing about the other food (not even any sweet treats!), nothing about the cabana I assume they rented.

And the entire time, Kelly was weirdly and aggressively teasing Jenna; starting with that obnoxious chanting at her to chug her drink, later asking if she wanted to swap (don't recall the context, but he was clearly insinuating something else), and then relentlessly pushing her to go under the waterfalls instead of around them. Maybe he was just drunk from his $40 premium drink package add on, but it seemed like he was making Jenna uncomfortable. I'm curious to see how different J&D's vlog is, when they release it in Q4.

• Sick

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
So I will come to their defense a little. They reopened a few weeks ago. This was a media event to try and drum up business that was held last week. Anyone and everyone who has ever vlogged Disney was there, so nothing very special about this invite. Even Tim tracker made the cut😂
There is, however, no excuse for eating gummy bears at a buffet. What is that???
Lol - you know you aren't on the VIP list if your invite is in the same group as the Trackers! I still think they should have just covered the reopening on their own, if they're serious about their channel being a business. But Josh is so cheap, and so bad at creating good content for his channel, that he gets excited for free gummi bears and eats those (and a chocky chip cookie!) instead of actually reviewing the food on the buffet.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Sounds like another great night to put on reruns from better streamers - maybe catch up with Cory meets World unless he has his know it all friend with him.

Question: Josh, feel free to chime in here... we know you're reading as you have to try and control the narrative.
Why don't other WDW streamers stream opposite Josh on Fridays?
Great idea! I watched a few minutes of Cory Meets World last night, and I don't think Steve was with him. I can't watch when they're together; not because of Steve necessarily, but Cory tends to spend the entire stream making jokes about Steve not liking seafood, and that gets old quickly.

As for no one else streaming regularly on Friday nights, I doubt it's out of any kind of respect for Josh. Not wanting to compete, maybe. But probably most likely that everyone is tired at the end of the work week, and they just want to spend time with their families. Much like Josh, except he wants to spend time with his REAL family - his sister/wife and parents - so he streams.

Side note - Dale has been posting a LOT on his IG lately. That golf expo, actual golfing, spending time with Jenna in the parks and other places; many during normal business hours. Initially, I thought he probably just took time off to volunteer at the golf tournament, but that was several weeks ago. This morning, he was at an auto supply store, showing how he takes his used oil after changing the oil in his car. Does he still have a job? Or has he decided to make vlogging his "full-time job," like Jenna? That would leave Josh as the sole person in their extended family of 7 who has an actual job.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
What a fucking joke! And Disney continues to allow this shit to happen. I dare anyone else to go to a private property and panhandle.

• Angry