Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Josh had better watch himself. Last person I heard say that (besides Josh) was Tim Tracker. Next thing you knew Tim was black listed from all Disney media events.
The moment they get banned from Disney they'll run to Universal just like they did at the beginning of coronavirus when Disney closed. 🤣 (Jenna can pretend she's at Magic Kingdom again as she stands in front of her castle tapestry at home.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Hey hey. I haven’t been back on in a few weeks or so but I had to check in and also give my 2 cents.

I feel like Josh must have something that came up recently or something he really wants to buy or pay off. Because he has been doing these really long and multiple streams lately with a whole lot of cringy grifting going on.

he’s dropped a lot of the “you don’t have to send money but we sure appreciate it and also please use PayPal since they don’t take as much of a fee” type things.

it’s more sickening then ever. And shameful. Not that he gives a crap of course. He’ll squeeze his Stans dry. Anyway. Fugg off Josh
Divorce isn't cheap. JK - I think they're too religious and conservative to ever formally divorce. They'll just keep living completely separate lives; Josh, working his 2 jobs plus 6 side hustles and sleeping in his office, and Stef, doing everything for Liam, Tank and the house while single-handedly keeping Velveeta in business.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Steve has always been full of hot air. :ROFLMAO:
Cory (Cory's World) is pretty good at popping his balloon, but the sound Steve makes as he deflates is so pitiful that it drives viewer away.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I'm glad as Goo and Matt are very grateful for every little thing and they'll talk about how nice it was for a long time after. Compare that to Josh and Jenna who take and run with the money/event/room offered, clearly don't use the support properly (have an expensive room but won't stay there) and always assume more is coming.
I completely agree! Goo and Matt are very polite and very appreciative of the support they receive. They give a proper thank you (showing their faces) for every donation. Unlike Josh & Jenna (and many vloggers for that matter), they seem genuinely humbled by the support. It's refreshing to see! MamaGoo raised them right!

• Heart
I just don't understand how anyone can listen to him smearing children like he has and think it's okay since he doesn't work at those schools anymore. The fact that he does this and thinks "hehe, it's fine" is the perfect insight into who he is: unprofessional, toxic, and constantly looking to better himself at the expense of others, aka: a jerk.
They probably justify it to themselves by believing they were bad kids... It is much more likely that Josh can't teach. (See Earth Day when Josh and Stef kept telling Liam to quit going into the bushes and quit running even though he wasn't doing either of those things.)

• Sad

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'm actually watching with sound up tonight and thoroughly enjoying Dale streaming (with Jenna). So much better than miserable blabbermouth Josh.
Thank for the tip - I caught the end of the stream and Dale said Friday is graduation for Josh, so Jenna will be streaming with Dale. He also said he'd be streaming by himself until Jenna was finished with the media event. I wonder how Josh feels about missing a media event.

Also, one bit of info Josh and Stef dropped on Sunday is they had new grass put in the back yard, for Tank. Maybe all of the elbow braces and talk of tennis elbow after he did that paver project were to get out of having to lay the new sod himself?

sassysloth

Ha! Will he try to take credit for this? I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the soundtrack being released on streaming yesterday and everything to do with Josh Nelson pestering his YouTube and Disney contacts.
Oh you know he won't be able to help himself to try and be important and like he "made" this happen. LOL 🤡

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Just took a peek at the DisBoard thread about these DAS changes. Forgot what a toxic place that is with all the in-fighting. How anyone can get information out of that mess is beyond me.

They're already losing viewers to Ron. That must make Joshie extremely upset, especially because you know he wants to BE Ron.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
That was honestly the worst vlog ever! He didn’t show anything. A livestock auction and promo for his old-ass tech channel.
Seemed like a miserable day was had by all. They didn't do anything except the Blockbuster store, which he wouldn't even show. I guess I'll never see it because I draw the line at Josh's tech channel. Nope. Not watching.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Did Josh really go all weekend without streaming? I know Jenna did, but I figured Sunday he would’ve been out there.
And miss "family day?!?" We know how much Josh values time with his wife and son! On Saturday, Jenna said that Josh would be going live today with Stef and Liam; probably because it's Stef's favorite holiday, Earth Day. I hope it's as good as last year's Earth Day stream!

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I know they said the benefactor who gifted them the BLT room wanted to be anonymous. But it's that Dave guy, right? AKA the new Chomps and Sunshine. There isn't a another idiot out there forking over ridiculous amounts of money for Josh to pretend to be their friend for a few minutes?
Chomps and Sunshine are now Goo supporters.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Hey Jo$h...it's called Extended Evening Hours! I'd also love to know which resort you're staying at so you can get this benefit.
Mr. Media can't even be bothered to get the name correct? I'm sure one of the viewers let him use some of their extra DVC points. Grifters gonna grift.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Steve’s world is pressing the cast members (that don’t make the decisions) at Disney springs. It’s about the walkway area that gets closed off before drone show.
Steve had his choice of asking a pair of women CMs, a trio of CMs or the young male CM who was timidly standing there with his hands behind his back (they're not allow to use pockets or cross their arms) to ask about the line and then tell him "it's stupid". F'n Steve. Don't put a lone person on the spot like that.

Then he's attacking a group of female cast members.

Is it the temperature that's making all these streamers act like bigger asshats than they are?

Last edited:
  • Angry

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
With all Josh’s whining about money, I don’t think Stef has any room to talk about managing finances, unless it’s how to get yourself into 32k in debt.

IMG_0804.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

VIP Member
I know Josh LOVES this money, even if YT/Apple are taking a mighty chunk, but he truly needs to rein in this lady's behavior. It's really very unacceptable and disturbing on many levels.
He claims he is sharing with Britt. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They both probably have good retirement pay from mom's teaching job and dad working for Perdue Extension, plus their social security.
That income barely makes a dent on assisted living costs of $10K/month (the costs are out of control). Whatever savings they have will be eaten up as well as any property they own

I understand they've earned their money and in their senior years are just enjoying spending it. That's the reality of many of the residents living in the Disney area. It's how Jenna manipulates them into buying and doing stuff for her that makes me angry. She and Josh so self centered I have to wonder what Jane and Jerry (?) Did to deserve them.

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
I don't like watching people eat, when I popped in all I saw was Jennifer Caruso, RyGuy and a lady next to RyGuy who I know wasn't his wife, It was a 6 top table, so there were 2 more folk there who weren't as vocal as either of these 3 loudmouths.
Note how Josh is never invited to or attends these streamer gatherings.
I became fascinated with this cult-like group of streamers while I was having a lengthy recovery period last year, after I'd watched every other possible thing in the world, including my own ceiling.

Last night's dinner was JC, her husband, RyGuy, his wife "LaLa" and Steve. Just five and it was a table for four where the staff had just crammed in an extra chair for them. The other woman you saw was probably some waitress or fan that had stopped by. I put it on for a few minutes around this time and they were so loud and gobby that I couldn't stand it in the background. If you watch them in certain combinations it's like a competition to see who has the most correct opinion, who knows the most pointless info about anything, and generally who can be loudest.

Josh always gets a nice little shout out from Pete McD.