Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They took Liam back to Indiana to visit the elevator (still trying to process that), but it "doesn't exist anymore." Was the building torn down? Or just the elevator? Did it have to be destroyed because of the proposal? We need more details about this entire elevator situation.
This family just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Reactions: 10

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
OMG - that comment section is going bazerk with the lag.
Jenna's had a bad run (only saw glimpses of a few animatronics) and people are being critical.
I don't blame Jenna or the critical posters given how anal Josh is about connection.
Mods are deleting EVERYTHING

Anyone catch that superchat at the very, very end?
"John" (she had trouble saying) Superchatted her $20, But because she was already on selfie mode she had to quickly make it NOT a selfie... only $20 y'know.
She awkwardly thanks him then goes right into the closing scene bit... at which point she realizes she misplaced the decimal. It was $200, not $20.
She flips it around for that Selfie. Holy Crap Jenna, way to look petty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
While Josh and Jenna are POS, I blame Mom and Dad too. They need to have a little backbone and draw a line in the sand. Stop being pushovers. Jenna acted like an entitled brat and was rewarded with a Loungefly and soft serve ice cream. No tummy issues when it’s free.

• Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I like It'sJoey'sWorld but maybe they should discuss why we can't have nice things with RTV1 & Meyers and the Mouse. Many times I've seen Jenna and Ivone(?) running through the park to get to Ivone's DAS time before it expired.

ThunderPuss

he's one of two things: a liar about his home bills situation, or he's irresponsible with money. Perhaps both.
And hes a teacher. Thats 2 qualities you dont want to dabble in when it comes to teaching children. Then again, this is also the guy that talks badly about the children from his previous school

sassysloth

So he just hoofed it to the TTC in order to ride the Ferry. Is stopped by a sign in the middle of the walkway stating the ferry is not running to the MK at this time please use the Express Monorail. What does he do? He walks through anyway, hops a railing and keeps walking. Now he's kind of just walking in circles like the idiot he is. Now he's going to try to stream HEA from the railing there and the quality sucks. LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It’s hard keeping all of these doofuses separated because they’re so intertwined with each other.

If anyone wants to bitch about Ron, he does have a separate thread:

Thank you for that link. I have a few points to make about the dude when I have time.

I'll say again, none of these streamers are fully right in the head. We may prefer one over another for various reasons, but when it comes down to it they all have the same desire: to make money and/or get an ego boost while "working" in a way where they're treated as the guest in a place designed to take the guest away from reality.

They are all escaping reality on a regular basis, and none more so than Josh Nelson who has gone out of his way to hit up the Disney first aid station when he felt he was in the throws of a heart attack while driving on the interstate (outside of property).

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
I just wish their “followers” would see it for what it really is and who they really are.
I think some of them eventually come around. We did! If you keep accepting $500 PayPals like nothing, people take notice. If you have any brains at all, you can plainly see that they put very little of that money back into the stream. The most they spend is on the holiday parties. Any snacks or dinners bought usually comes at someone else’s expense (parents, “friends” or gift card). They don’t stay at the resorts, even when grifted a free room. If you watch their channel for actual information, you won’t get any. They literally just do the same things over and over again.

YesNow

VIP Member
It might be that Josh is monitoring here (as usual) looking for info on himself and decided to "warn" Ron about what's being said.
Oh, Ron most definitely is on Tattle. He even admitted it and said he likes it. He doesn't need Josh to warn him about anything because Ron is reading RTV1's thread too.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
IMG_2506.jpeg

I feel like we’re responsible for this stream. If RTV1 wasn’t called out here, they wouldn’t be streaming.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jenna lives in a perpetual state of adolescence (ears, baby talk, pigtails, children’s clothes, etc.) The fact that neither she nor her husband are working doesn’t faze her one bit. She just bounces out with mom and dad like a teenager while Dale figures out how to keep them afloat. Her delusions refuse to let her see that she doesn’t have a real job and resorttv is not a tv station where she is employed.
No matter how much she pretends she does this full time, it ain’t real!

No sense of adult responsibility whatsoever.

There was some talk about Dale not being employed towards the end of Friday’s stream. Jenna quickly jumped in and said “Dale is a financial planner, he has it all figured out for times like this”.

Dale has said himself the one day he is still employed “doesn’t pay the bills”.
on IG I see that Dale and Jenna went out to eat at Margaritaville with the Meyers last night.
Do we think Kelly offered to pick up the tab?
Like a teenager, Jenna doesn't care who pays as long as it's not her.

Last edited:

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
That was honestly the worst vlog ever! He didn’t show anything. A livestock auction and promo for his old-ass tech channel.

• Haha
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I found it. Classic Josh. Start at 3:30. Continues for a few minutes and he probably rants afterwards.

Thank you for that. I don't recall watching that encounter.
I see and hear this tone in Josh even to present day. He may be masking it better, but he'll never change from the antagonistic, egotistical brat he is.

I get a good chuckle whenever Josh attempts to brag that he's on Disney's media list and the company "... approves of what we do", in his own words. There is absolutely no way Disney "approves of" Josh and they certainly do not hand him a blank slate to fill in with his own rules for the parks.

Disney invites a large group of social media folk to events simply to get word out there on their products. Anyone with a decent following who is tolerable makes the list. Blatant racism, politics, homophobia and xenophobia will get you off their list faster than you can say "Tim Tracker". Being rude to cast members and other guests has to be on their list too.

Josh dances on that line nearly every day.

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
I think if his mom took him back to Indiana hemight have a better chance at success. Get him away from Sad Dad and out of a house that must be super tense all the time. And maybe Stef will be a little less high strung once she's not staying married out of spite.