Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
100% he should buy Genie+ every single time he goes to a park, at a minimum. For as little as he's willing to spend on the channel, it's no wonder Ron gets a similar number of viewers with 1/6 the subscribers.

It's also not surprising that he'd use his first lightning lane right away instead of rope dropping a standby line. He gets Genie+ so infrequently, he has no idea how to best use it.
---
Just tuned in, and Josh is at Epcot now. He's getting ready to end the stream soon because he wants to get home to his family "enjoy some things on his own." Nice. He enjoys spending time with his RTV1 family as much as he enjoys spending time with his real family.
He's planning on a nice quiet night enjoying counting up his birthday funds. Jenna is SOL if she thinks Josh is sharing anything from yesterday or today.

Reactions: 10

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
It’s hard keeping all of these doofuses separated because they’re so intertwined with each other.

If anyone wants to bitch about Ron, he does have a separate thread:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
This week is a gross display of what an enormous dickhead Josh is. Letting Dave foot the bill for the after hours event, dinner at the Brown Derby, and a seven seas cruise, then making him watch you rake in a couple grand in one stream. Going to not only a table service restaurant, but a signature table service restaurant, and ordering the most expensive item on the menu, when someone else is paying. Did he make a bunch of alterations? Or did Mr "I'm just a simple burger and pizza guy" suddenly develop a taste for filet mignon with black garlic and mushroom risotto, braised spinach, bone marrow butter in a red wine demi-glace?

And in the ultimate eff you to their RTV1 "community," they're going on a seven seas cruise, courtesy of Dave's wallet, but they will not be streaming it? So much for the viewers being "family," that they love sharing the parks with, out of the goodness of their hearts. Everything they do is for the audience... until a better offer comes along.

I know they said the benefactor who gifted them the BLT room wanted to be anonymous. But it's that Dave guy, right? AKA the new Chomps and Sunshine. There isn't a another idiot out there forking over ridiculous amounts of money for Josh to pretend to be their friend for a few minutes?

ThunderPuss

I really appreciate when Ron sets his camera onto the trash can by the Casey's piano player
Except when someone goes to place their empty tray on top of the trash can and they cant because his camera is there. I havent watched him in a while, maybe hes changed but its frustrating that you have to maneuver around him.

And my favorite is when he sprints out of Fantasmic, courtesy of @Ash0328

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Who is Ron? I stopped watching RTV1 months ago because I can’t even hate watch them anymore. But I will gladly subscribe to anyone who is his competition.
Ron On the Go.
Like all of them, he's full of himself, but he whines about 1/10th as much as Josh and he clearly cares about his family.
He was pointing out last night that he tries to help out other channels (true) verses keeping everything hidden. It was a clear dig at Josh.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
Ok so...two things to add to FLAGirl's comments:

1. She didn't link the article...good job!
2. To be clear because she wasn't, Josh is not a public school teacher. He's a private school teacher where one would assume he makes more money than he would in public school.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Oh, his Best Buy Blue employee uniform shirt? Yes, that's so fancy. They must have eaten at the McDonalds on the way in.

So nice that he's making all these memories with his sister-wife but none with Liam.

I wonder what toy Jenna got with her "chicken nuggies!" in the happy meal box.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
There's this weird dynamic where Liam will talk about something and Josh says he doesn't understand what he is talking about, but instead of asking him clarifying questions, he just dismisses or ignores him. He did it after the trains and he also told chat of how after school, Liam will tell him 20 minute stories about his day and school and Josh basically zones out.
This is Josh's life story and Liam's experiences don't mean much unless they involve him.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
"Dale and I can only rack up so much Credit Card debt because of the wives ... "

Kelly is on and while in queue for Pirates said that Jenna and Ivone "...have been bugging for a cruise, bugging for Disneyland Paris and bugging for Disneyland. For some reason the two of them think Dale and I won the lottery."

Perhaps if Ivone didn't hang out with a woman who acts as though she has no concept of earning money you wouldn't have this problem Kelly.
Is this the 1950s???? Chauvinist asshole.

YesNow

VIP Member
So it’s Gay Days this weekend at MK and Epcot. Wonder if this is why Josh is doing a double dip today? No way he’s doing a Super Fabulous Stream in those parks.
"A Super Fabulous Gay Day at MK in 4K"

• Haha

DisAtNight

If I had a child in that school and knew about how Josh has treated people on stream as well as how he's talked about past kids in other schools, I'd encourage my child to drop band just to prevent any emotional abuse.

If my child was genuinely talented and dropping band might harm their future, I'd ask the school remove Josh from any position in which he has contact with kids...

Oh, hey! That's exactly how Josh described his "new role" at the school at the start of the year.
Those parents pay big money for their kids to go there. You have a kid in band and a moron like this teaching them? Money talks. If parents threaten to pull their kids because of him, he’ll go faster than he can post the Friday Night Live announcement.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I don't believe for a second that Josh and Jenna might leave cash, checks and gift cards sitting in unopened envelopes for months. I'm positive those were opened right away. It's the thank yous that are 6 months late.
Good point, but I would argue that's even worse. They're more than happy to open and spend the gifts, but it took 6 months for them to find an hour to sit at home and do the laziest version of a mass thank you - a livestream featuring Josh's insincere, creepy televangelist smile, during which he no doubt collected even more Superchats and Paypals. They're gross.

YesNow

VIP Member
I guess that guy Dave who's hanging out with them footed the bill, and sounds like they're going on a seven seas cruise tomorrow night but not streaming it.
I've only tuned in for about 5 minutes earlier when Josh was mentioning his Filet Mignon , which happens to be the most expensive dish in the place. Dave, whoever he is, is paying for the after hours and dinner. I see round 2 is tommorw. Another day, another grifted cruise. Who are these people that feel the need to buy a "friendship" with these 2. If you weren't paying their way, they wouldn't even look in your direction.

• Wow
  • Angry

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
In the MAGA Mickey head/sprinkler repair vlog, Dale said he found 7 more of those Mickey cut outs* in the attic, so he would be making more for their Etsy shop. They would probably be available pretty soon, unless he gets a job. Not a different job, not a new job, A job. Sounds like the one day a week has turned into zero days a week. Or maybe one day a week was an exaggeration from the beginning.

*Dale and Jenna didn't even make the Mickey heads - someone else made them for the ear holders (like Jenna has in her fantasy room) they sold in their Etsy shop a while back. These were left over, so they decided to do something with them. Good on Dale for trying to figure out a way to stay busy and make some money, I guess?

Notably, the Etsy shop's name is Ears by Jenna, which means at some point, Jenna must have planned to make and sell ears. I guess she figured out pretty quickly that making ears would take effort, and skill, and it was much easier to collect superchats while sitting in a park while mom and dad buy her snacks and merch.

YesNow

VIP Member
Thanks @PoorKid for our new thread title!
And the grift goes on….
You are good! I reported mine. GMTA! lol. We couldn't wait to start a new thread. @cavamom and I posted seconds apart. :)

Summary.....
Congrats to @PoorKid for coming up with the winning thread title! What a perfect title, as Josh as been known to linger on Main Street for his Coke & Cookie reward after park closing instread of heading home to his family. PoorKid actually had the top 2 titles, with "Cheesus Take the Wheel" coming in 2nd place. Such wit and creativity!

Since out last thread, Stef has become a rising star in the RTV1 universe with her mushy, "healthy" recipe which includes at least 4 types of cheeses.
Josh is currently nursing his bites from Tank the Goldendoodle , our new hero.
Josh has a new Sugar Mommy, Nita, who throws down $500 Superchats like nothing. Will she ever learn to use PayPal so that Josh can pocket 95% and screw YouTube out of their share?
The Hoppers continue to show the Nelson siblings love and appreciation for bringing them the magic. One has even gifted them his DisneyRun medals because they are "winners".

Get ready for more Grifting fun with the Nelson family!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart