Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
No sense of adult responsibility whatsoever.

There was some talk about Dale not being employed towards the end of Friday’s stream. Jenna quickly jumped in and said “Dale is a financial planner, he has it all figured out for times like this”.

Dale has said himself the one day he is still employed “doesn’t pay the bills”.
Lots of conflicting information as usual from this family.
We all know Jenna doesn't deal in reality. In her mind everything is fine, so everything is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

PoorKid

VIP Member
Apparently he was wearing some sort of elbow braces on both arms last night and Jenna said it was because he was having some sort of issue with them? I'm guessing that comes from too much gimbal carrying and not over-conducting a band.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Ok so...two things to add to FLAGirl's comments:

1. She didn't link the article...good job!
2. To be clear because she wasn't, Josh is not a public school teacher. He's a private school teacher where one would assume he makes more money than he would in public school.
Wow Stef. What an underhanded way to ask for more donations, disguised as speaking up for FL teachers.

I'm going to ask one more time as the answer just never sticks with me: What does Stef do for work? (Not in the past, now)
She's not doing anything, am I right? She watches Liam when he's not in school.
Why the HELL is she whining about teacher income when she is capable of doing work from home?

I knew a pharmacist with the same condition she has. Pharmacists work 12+ hours/day. I'm not asking her to do that - it was very rough on that woman. But she's shown she can do work from home.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
@Jas5q I hope you find something soon.🤞🏻I know it’s super tough when you lose a job. Good thoughts your way!

I don’t know what Stef does other than get Starbucks every day. Yes, taking care the house, kid, and puppy are full-time jobs, but that luxury of one parent staying home isn’t feasible anymore. There’s plenty of remote jobs to do, especially as a bookkeeper, accountant, or even virtual assistant. If my family was having money trouble, I would be trying to find every possible avenue to make some cash. Hell, right now, I work full time and have side freelance projects to get extra income.

And the audacity to complain about a lack of money when you go to the parks almost every day. The problem is that these people (Stef, Jenna, and others like Ear to Ear) don’t want to be tied down to “real” work. It’s easier to cry and complain about money because they know to milk the viewers to fund their lifestyle. I’m even throwing Dale in here. Golfing every day is not the same as looking for a job.

When you lose your job in real life, there’s a sense of urgency, cutting back on expenses, etc. Not with these fools. Just come up with a sob story and watch the SuperChats/PayPals come in. We live in a real screwed up society.

• Heart

lookoutbelow

I would love to see the first time Jenna does a stream by herself, I’m sure it’ll never happen because she’s completely terrified to be alone in a public place with more than 3 people, but it would be interesting to watch. At least for a few minutes. To see if she completely flips out or has to hide in a shop somewhere the whole stream or something.

Also, this whole thing everyone keeps mentioning about her taking advantage of her parents is so true and really not fair to them. I know she’s their baby and they coddle her as such, but she should have some respect and stop this. They won’t do she needs to.

Last, I’m convinced that this whole thing has become bigger than they both imagined, and now it’s become more than a greed machine, it’s at the point that they have to do streams to supplement their spending and bills that they have created. It’s so sickening to me mostly because we all have issues and some of us have financial woes we have to work through, but would never stoop to this, at least I don’t think.

I just wish their “followers” would see it for what it really is and who they really are.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh’s wife looks perpetually annoyed with him. Can’t say I blame her.
Annoyed? I bet she questions why she married this egocentric slug every day of her life.

Can you imagine how UN-handy Josh is around the household?

Stef: Josh, the hall toilet is leaking.
Josh: Yeah? What do you want me to do about it?
Stef: JC Josh. Fix it.
Josh: I'm busy. Why don't you call our Guy to come fix it?
Stef: Josh. No. We can't keep depending on your dad to fix these things for us, he's almost 80 now.
Josh: Fine. I'll take care of it. <picks up phone and dials> Hi, Dale....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Celebrating 7 years of getting away with breaking Disney's resort property rules.

1710972430279.png

a third of the way down the page:

1710972909634.png

• Angry

sassysloth

So Its Joeysworld has within the last 7 hours, posted a video saying thanks to cheaters DAS is forced to change again.

Maybe he should re-evaulate what vloggers/livestreamers he hangs out with before he starts bitching about this.

And isn't he Autistic, so the new rules of DAS should still apply to him, correct?

YesNow

VIP Member
Josh has been stalking other people's streams in the comment section looking for the streamers to tell folk to go check out his tech channel.
That just screams desperation. If your nearly 200K subscribers refuse to watch your boring tech talk, why would other people's?

• Heart
"Steph and Liam, what would really make my multiple days of birthdays special would be for me to be alone in Disney without my family."

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Did a little play session with ChatGPT for nicknames for the entire week should Josh decide to quit work all together and become a full time grifter (he's more than 1/2 of the way there as is.)

Moanday​
Troubled Tuesday​
Whineday​
Thorny Thursday​
Fatigued Friday​
Sobbysaturday​
Sorrowful Sunday​
There you go Josh. Happy grifting!
---
Edit: Replace Sunday with "SuperChat Sunday".
After a long week of clearing out those wallets with his tales of woe, he needs some inspiration to start off the next week.
Too bad Paypal doesn't start with an "S".
---
edit edit: apparently Russian for Monday starts with the letter "P" when converted to English:
PayPal Ponedel'nik

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I would think Josh has pretty good insurance from his private school.
So do the bills really exist? My bet is no... and yes.
I suspect, if we were able to dig into the truth, that their bills are related to Josh having been sued over something he said or did, and may also have been the driving factor behind Josh leaving his job in Indiana to relocate to Florida.

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Seriously, they should have left her and driven home after she treated them like that. No need to treat anyone as a doormat, never mind your own parents.

I'm sure she knows what she's doing. She just doesn't care and will never change.

peteykirch

VIP Member
JFC these two will put any and all click bait in their title to try and get views. Either that or Jenna doesn't understand the narrow band of the country that will see totality. Probably both.
They'll wait in Mexico thinking it will be the same as viewing it as it crosses over that country.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Ron gives creep vibes. I don't trust these streamers who don't spend time with their family. Mother's Day without your kids and wife? What is wrong with you.
Yep, I’ve seen Ron cut off a lady in a scooter for cookies, leer over other guests, and mow people down in the park, including me during that stupid walk around World Showcase BS. Plus, he doesn’t know the definition of personal space. Just get up on people so your viewers can get a better look at something.

Total asshole/creeper vibes. He’s less offensive than Josh and Diz Cory, but still at the bottom of the pile.

DisAtNight

No stream today? Guess they got cut off or the hosts left town. Why use their own money for anything, right?