Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He gets Genie Plus for his Birthday? Guess he has more grifting to do. He should be getting Genie Plus anytime he’s in MK or HS. It’s a small price to pay for your viewers' enjoyment.
Genie plus today is $27. If you subtract 27 from 199.99 Nita superchat (-30% for YouTube) = 139.99 - 27 = net $112.99 for Coke, cookies, herbs, pavers, Jeep repair, old computers, Disney shirt, new HDMI cable, gas, Annual Pass, Life insurance broker fee and food for Tank.
---
Josh stuck on 7Dwarves. Why not go on something else first using standby at Park opening and then use your lightning lane towards the end of the time period.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh has been stalking other people's streams in the comment section looking for the streamers to tell folk to go check out his tech channel.
He hit up Cory's World and Park Pass TV. Cory mentioned to go check him out. Adam saw him, said Hi, but didn't tell anyone to go over and check out his channel 🤣
Mr "we don't talk about other streamers' channels on my channel" went into the chat on other streamers' channels to talk about his other channel? That's almost as crazy as someone who complains endlessly about copyright claims on their streams filing copyright claims when other streamers use snippets from their streams! #hypocrite

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Let’s not kid ourselves. Mother’s Day will just focus on Jenna as her adventures as a Dog Mom.

• Haha
  • Sick

sassysloth

He made a comment early on about having a great job, a great wife, son, family, etc. And he was thankful and he does not need to compete with others.

Maybe Josh is having a moment.
Or perhaps his BRB bathroom moments on his streams are spent reading here and what we had to say about this topic: (IE: Hates his job and school, doesn't know his family well and hides in the parks or his "tech" room at home from them, and seems to be competing and coming up with new streaming ideas after Ron or PP have already done so...etc).:sneaky:

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Is there anyone she doesn't take advantage of? Her parents, her "friend" of the moment, whoever will buy her whatever crap she wants without expecting her to reimburse them or think that next time she'll treat, Give Kids the World. Have we ever seen her do anything nice and non-transactional for someone else?
---
All I really got to say is, don't take them for granted because all the sudden you get some news about their health that you really don't want to hear, and then reality sets in and it sucks way worse than you thought it would have.
And as they get older, no matter how healthy they are for their age, or how much you're able to trick yourself into thinking they're still healthy as ever, eventually the decline begins, shit gets real, and you gotta be ready to step up for them.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Is it the temperature that's making all these streamers act like bigger asshats than they are?
Not just streamers but “guests” too. I heard/saw a guy tell a VIP tour CM to “shut the fuck up” because the guide asked if he was using the other chairs at the table. It took all my strength not to get into it with that asshole.

People have been trash lately.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
If it came down to moving out back out of state for Dale to get a new job and Jenna chipping in by taking a retail position so they could stay in the Disney area, I think Jenna would consider moving in with her mom and dad and telling Dale to call when he's back in town.

• Haha
  • Sad

PoorKid

VIP Member
I think the reason he doesn't confront anyone about things is Josh has no emotional control when he does so. He's learned it's better to walk away than to escalate the issue.
Perhaps not the type of person who should be teaching kids?

• Heart
I just can’t warm up to this group. Josh has to read every frickin donation given. His entire attitude is such a turn off but his Stan’s love him and keep throwing money his way.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
The vlog for their UP themed 10k is DEFINITELY going on the Adventures of Jenna and Dale channel. I look forward to watching it over Memorial Day weekend (release date moved up from 4th of July due to the editing team gaining a new employee during Dale's sabbatical from a real job).
1000006024.jpg

Side note: please tell me that Josh's least favorite song on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (and the one he always gets) is "I Ran." I'd like to think this post is a (not so) passive-aggressive dig at Josh.

• Haha

Blake W

Jenna lives in a perpetual state of adolescence (ears, baby talk, pigtails, children’s clothes, etc.) The fact that neither she nor her husband are working doesn’t faze her one bit. She just bounces out with mom and dad like a teenager while Dale figures out how to keep them afloat. Her delusions refuse to let her see that she doesn’t have a real job and resorttv is not a tv station where she is employed.
No matter how much she pretends she does this full time, it ain’t real!

No sense of adult responsibility whatsoever.

There was some talk about Dale not being employed towards the end of Friday’s stream. Jenna quickly jumped in and said “Dale is a financial planner, he has it all figured out for times like this”.

Dale has said himself the one day he is still employed “doesn’t pay the bills”.
Lots of conflicting information as usual from this family.
---
---
New thread title suggestion:

“Resorttv1 is here, get out of the way”

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
Stef on her relationship with Josh: We do really well in small doses. :LOL:
She says he can stream whenever he wants because she likes peace and quiet at home. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
That was it! He wasn't thanking his supporters (what was I thinking?), he was telling everyone how much muting some of the copyrighted songs helps them financially. (So, patting himself on the back instead of thanking others.) And that it's really made a difference, because they've finally been able to pay off some debt, since he started muting. Thank you!
"Because the thousands of dollars you've been sending us for the last 3+ years hasn't done shit for us." WTF?

• Angry
  • Sick

Cocobean9

VIP Member
He just made some comment like, "thank you for your patience while I've been getting back to being myself. I haven't been myself for a long time." WTH is he talking about? Did he apologize for being a jerk for the past 7 years earlier in the stream? Or is this just his annual school's out mood boost?
Josh knows how to manipulate the regulars in the chat with his pity party talk. He's always been a jerk but some days he's a total a**hole. Sounds like someone told him to be grateful for what he has which will last for about a day. BTW did you know he has a retro tech channel you should be subscribed to so he can spend more of your money on junk

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Rent a spare room?
Hey Josh, I have a money maker idea for you... but it will require you to sleep in the same bed as your wife 🤣

• Haha

advil

I’m sorry but he’s creepy looking! That thumbnail…yikes. I can see why his channel is a mostly livestream channel cause he can stay behind the camera most of the time.

I’m confused why they do Friday night announcement videos when they stream almost every day now?

• Haha
  • Heart