Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Thank you! I really felt like he wasn't staying in the room, and was trying to hide it. The late night errand, planning to start installing pavers in his backyard at 8:00 AM today - everything points to going home last night. I wonder if there will even be a room tour vlog? I can't believe Josh wouldn't seize the opportunity to make some money off the free room.

It's completely mindblowing to me that they have an almost 8 year old child, and they didn't stay in a free, deluxe room on property during his spring break. But Josh still sees it primarily as HIS spring break, and he's going to spend 4 of the 5 evenings of it streaming. What a sad, pathetic man-child.

Reactions: 10

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Going through a bit of today’s Jenna at DAK w/ new bestie Jessie, Jenna shows that why not get a new lounge fly when you and your husband don’t work. Also, showed what Dale has been working on for the Etsy shop they’re gonna get going. I salute only to you Mickey. 🫡
View attachment 2976685View attachment 2976686
Interesting! On the one hand, I'm glad to see they're working on creating something tangible that people can get for supporting them. But on the other hand, I hope they're not leaning towards streaming, vlogging and an Etsy shop being both of their "full time jobs." But what do I know - I'm just a schmuck who works a full time, regular job instead of praying for handouts.

sassysloth

I documented Josh's rant for posterity™️. The highlights are him expressing how he goes to Disney to "escape all that," how he thinks this is a "sickness," and that all of it is caused by social media.

Yet his you know what political party loving self is ranting about it. It's only a political debate when he doesn't agree with it, and he's only saying it b/c it's Gay Days participants and he's such a douchebag that can't accept that Love is Love and support everyone. It's just all about him and his privileged a-hole white guy act. If he really believed what was spewing from his disgusting fat mouth, he would have just moved along and not even said anything about the people standing there. Ugh, I'm just glad I wasn't around to overhear this in the Parks.:mad:
I'm a huge supporter of Pride and letting everyone be who they are, and I'm happy that Disney is still doing this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nita, get ready to send in the money. We have a big birthday celebration today at the Magic Kingdom on the PeopleMover for Mr Center of Attention himself, your parasocial love, Josh.
IMG_0107.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
It makes me sick that his first day of summer vacation is spent, not with his KID, but in the parks without him. He truly sucks. I hope they at least do a few fun things with the poor little guy. Makes me sad.

• Sad

YesNow

VIP Member
Sure hope that fancy, private school has great health coverage for retirees. 10-12 years from now at his age is still ~10 years too early for Medicare for Josh and Stef.
He will just sad sack to the stream that he might be struggling to pay his insurance money for the month. Instant money. He did that very thing on a Tranquil Tuesday back in the fall. He said his family budget was short and received thousands. He didn’t directly ask for money, but he knew what he was doing.

• Angry
  • Sick

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
ok ok…. UMG is wrong for wanting to protect “their” product and artists… uh ok, says the guy who hits the copyright claim on anyone that uses even a smidgen of RTV1 “content”.

Josh is just playing a bigger game of fuck around and find out.

UMG is sending a message Josh. Heed the warning or face the consequences. Luminous isn’t yours. Disney isn’t yours. You own none of it. None of it is your IP. So if they want to shut you down, they can and will.
As a music teacher, Josh should know better and know to respect artistic copyrights. Shame on him!

Blake W

Jenna: ohhh…why don’t they have this in my size. It’s so cute.

Yeah Jenna. That kids shirt would go nicely with your grey roots.

And if she mentions this 10k race one more time. Like a middle schooler who just won their first spelling bee. Let it go already.

She's wearing me out.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I hope he's banking some of the incoming grift, because that kid is going to need some serious therapy trying to figure out why dear ol' dad didn't want to spend any time with him. Poor kid!
You mean after the divorce and he moves with his mom back to IN, he'll get the therapy, right?
As is, it seems neither Stef nor Josh want to admit there are issues going on. Stef throws magical herbs at the problem, Josh hides his head in the sand that is Disney World.
He'll spend thousands on annual passes but won't spend a dime on a therapist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

YesNow

VIP Member
They're walking in with the hostess and she asks "Are ya'll excited to try anything?" and Jenna's like "oh yay fer sure". What does that mean? 🤷‍♂️

When you get an "on the house" meal, why not go for the Gummi Bears!
View attachment 2903737
Josh loves Gummi candy! He used to try to get the Allergy Friendly candy until they started giving out a special bag for it. I recall Josh spotting some Gummi candy in the regular line and he asked for more of it. He also sat at a table to trade candy with Jenna. You know, like most 40+ siblings would do.

I watched the 1900 "hosted" vlog and noticed Jenna's trademark wreath of food for both her main meal and dessert. She's clearly OCD with that food arrangement.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
#griftingit

1712595167948.png

I can tell you exactly what Epcot will look like during an eclipse...

Exactly the same! The moon isn't going to block enough of the sun to really make a difference. :)

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Should we take bets on how many times Daddy of the Year takes his son to the parks this summer? I say 3.
That feels like a lot.

Stef is probably telling him "If you won't help me with parenting/housework/landscaping/etc., then get out of my way" at which point he happily toddles off to the parks to make more money for his old computer junk and cookies.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Really? Or did someone get an old Tandy computer in from eBay and is working on a video to play after tranquil Tuesday stream.
View attachment 2833210
"I've decided to lock the door to my office and lounge on my non-marital bed for the next three days and nights, ignoring my family and surrounded by my beloved Coke bottles, cookie crumbs and floppy disks. During this time, I will count the thousands of dollars I made from you smooth-brained stans this week while digesting my free filet mignon and wagyu burger. See you Tuesday, rubes!"

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
WooHooDaddy and GetTheChildSizeMomNelson may not be whining grifters, but they have made this behavior acceptable in their children by playing gopher for their every whim. Shame on them, they helped to create these monsters.
It's going to catch up with mom and Dad Nelson, and soon I fear. They're at the point now that they're getting frail and will need more help. Don't count on either Josh or Jenna to help them out though. Josh is into Josh. Jenna might help by taking her mom to the doctor if she thinks she's going to get a free meal or trip to the Disney store and a loungefly out of it, but her heart isn't into helping anyone but herself.