ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Cory at LID. Josh was told by Disney that they are happy with what the live streamers and vloggers were doing. Disney, allegedly, have received comments from virgin visitors that without the live streamers, they would not have visited !!!!!!

Not a word of a lie - he said it during his Saturday live stream. I almost fell off my sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to Cory at LID. Josh was told by Disney that they are happy with what the live streamers and vloggers were doing. Disney, allegedly, have received comments from virgin visitors that without the live streamers, they would not have visited !!!!!!

Not a word of a lie - he said it during his Saturday live stream. I almost fell off my sofa.
That whole podcast was a massive circlejerk of how wonderful they think they are.

I'd love to hear what snarky comment Steph probably told Josh when Josh said he couldn't imagine having his channel deleted and that it would be devastating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, how on earth would anyone locate the People Mover without Josh’s influence?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Disney didn't tell Josh tit. He needs to stop making it out like he's some big important guy with contacts they talk to "all the time" at Disney like he seems to think in his head solely. 😏 :ROFLMAO: What a 🤡 !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Disney didn't tell Josh tit. He needs to stop making it out like he's some big important guy with contacts they talk to "all the time" at Disney like he seems to think in his head solely. 😏 :ROFLMAO: What a 🤡 !!
I've heard Josh say something like this, it was toward the end of an EPCOT stream last year, he said this at the same time he also said he's like a Disney employee now. It was very hard to listen to him self-congratulate himself and make up facts while doing so. (He is not like a Disney Employee, not even close, and Disney does not approve of what he does, rather they tolerate it and are often reviewing what's going on.)

Here's the thing: Josh does not listen properly. He twists words and actions in his head to mean what he wants them to be. We see this all the time, remember when he claimed the man holding the child pushed him? We could see on camera that that man did not touch him, although it's possible the child's foot may have touched him.

For all we know Josh was approached and spoken to about his behavior, however the Disney cast member preceded the criticism with praise. (Managers are taught to do this when coaching employees so that they'll be more receptive to discussion and not feel attacked.) There's a strong possibility that Josh heard the praise and his ego kicked talking about himself and all he's been through, his plans, etc. That in turn got changed to "Disney approves of what I do."

He does that all the time when he meets people, why would talking to a Disney rep be any different?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I very highly doubt that Disney is seeing any spike in tourism due to these 2 morons. If anything, based on the behaviors that both show, if I were a sponsor of them, I'd be worried that I'd be losing whatever business I've worked to build... David's DVC, here's lookin' at you!

These people knowingly bend and break the rules without care or regard towards others, all so that THEY can profit... not the sponsor(s). I'll be damn if I had a business and knew that Cory completely abuses the DAS system to gain unfair line advantages over regular, rule abiding guests and still sponsored him. If anything, I say that the sponsor has an obligation to report that to Disney (as well as pulling their sponsorship of the channel).

It's always been said that to take down a business, you need to hit them where it hurts... their bottom line. Well, maybe, in addition to flooding the Disney anti-piracy site, we start going to the sponsors of these streamers and presenting cases why they should be sponsoring OTHER streamers, as opposed to these channels. Just because RTV1 has a higher sub count doesn't mean it's legit. We've spoken at length over the threads that a lot of their views and subs have been bought.

I hope there are people from Disney on here lurking. It's a known fact that Disney has lurkers on the Disboards as well as WDWMagic. So hopefully they're here too and this is elevating their awareness of these channels that claim to be doing one thing, but are, in fact, doing something far different.
As I've said prior, my hope is that the vacationers who aren't locals continue to get sick of this and report this all to Disney WHILE THEY ARE IN THE PARKS. Disney has to know about this stuff as it happens so they can approach them right away. Josh is getting close to getting the boot, Cory from LiD is borderline ready to be banned (IMO) and Ron's walking a fine line as well, but the only way anything is going to get done is for people to report this stuff to Disney in real time that way they can literally go watch the stream, see it happen and have security act accordingly.

I just hope that when Disney DOES approach them in the park, that they keep rolling unmuted so we can hear them get told that they're trespassed and need to leave.

In the end, to the sponsors of these channels.... take a look at the "product" you are sponsoring. These scumbags aren't going to help your business in the end. They're more than likely going to lead to Disney telling you that they want nothing to do with you and pull any accreditation that you have worked to build.

Reactions: 10
I've heard Josh say something like this, it was toward the end of an EPCOT stream last year, he said this at the same time he also said he's like a Disney employee now. It was very hard to listen to him self-congratulate himself and make up facts while doing so. (He is not like a Disney Employee, not even close, and Disney does not approve of what he does, rather they tolerate it and are often reviewing what's going on.)

Here's the thing: Josh does not listen properly. He twists words and actions in his head to mean what he wants them to be. We see this all the time, remember when he claimed the man holding the child pushed him? We could see on camera that that man did not touch him, although it's possible the child's foot may have touched him.

For all we know Josh was approached and spoken to about his behavior, however the Disney cast member preceded the criticism with praise. (Managers are taught to do this when coaching employees so that they'll be more receptive to discussion and not feel attacked.) There's a strong possibility that Josh heard the praise and his ego kicked talking about himself and all he's been through, his plans, etc. That in turn got changed to "Disney approves of what I do."

He does that all the time when he meets people, why would talking to a Disney rep be any different?
Josh is completely delusional and his ego is out of control. I went back to watch his little self-talk from last Tranquilizer Tuesday about his behavior over the past few weeks. He described every incident as "people being rude to him." What he fails to recognize is their "rude" behavior, in every instance, was a direct reaction to something he did. Livestreaming the guy at HM against his wishes, blocking the view from the parade VIP area, trying to drive around the bus at FW - he threw the first punch (so to speak) every single time. Yet he describes each incident people being rude to him. Josh - if you consistently keep having encounters with people who are rude to you, at some point, maybe you should consider that the problem isn't them, it's YOU. His rude comments on his NYE streams about "copyright nonsense" and "greedy copyright holders" just prove, yet again, that he is not trying to "do better next time." 2024: new year, same old Josh.

Reactions: 10
I'd be worried if a manager of any large company was talking to me on a regular basis as it may mean they're concerned about my behavior. I think it's funny when these streamers and vloggers mention it as though it's something to brag about.

I very highly doubt that Disney is seeing any spike in tourism due to these 2 morons. If anything, based on the behaviors that both show, if I were a sponsor of them, I'd be worried that I'd be losing whatever business I've worked to build... David's DVC, here's lookin' at you!

These people knowingly bend and break the rules without care or regard towards others, all so that THEY can profit... not the sponsor(s). I'll be damn if I had a business and knew that Cory completely abuses the DAS system to gain unfair line advantages over regular, rule abiding guests and still sponsored him. If anything, I say that the sponsor has an obligation to report that to Disney (as well as pulling their sponsorship of the channel).

It's always been said that to take down a business, you need to hit them where it hurts... their bottom line. Well, maybe, in addition to flooding the Disney anti-piracy site, we start going to the sponsors of these streamers and presenting cases why they should be sponsoring OTHER streamers, as opposed to these channels. Just because RTV1 has a higher sub count doesn't mean it's legit. We've spoken at length over the threads that a lot of their views and subs have been bought.

I hope there are people from Disney on here lurking. It's a known fact that Disney has lurkers on the Disboards as well as WDWMagic. So hopefully they're here too and this is elevating their awareness of these channels that claim to be doing one thing, but are, in fact, doing something far different.
As I've said prior, my hope is that the vacationers who aren't locals continue to get sick of this and report this all to Disney WHILE THEY ARE IN THE PARKS. Disney has to know about this stuff as it happens so they can approach them right away. Josh is getting close to getting the boot, Cory from LiD is borderline ready to be banned (IMO) and Ron's walking a fine line as well, but the only way anything is going to get done is for people to report this stuff to Disney in real time that way they can literally go watch the stream, see it happen and have security act accordingly.

I just hope that when Disney DOES approach them in the park, that they keep rolling unmuted so we can hear them get told that they're trespassed and need to leave.

In the end, to the sponsors of these channels.... take a look at the "product" you are sponsoring. These scumbags aren't going to help your business in the end. They're more than likely going to lead to Disney telling you that they want nothing to do with you and pull any accreditation that you have worked to build.
David and his wife only care about getting his website out there and numbers talk. It's hard to embed some social emotional empathy and a feeling of responsibility into two people who have none and have thrived without it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Disney knows there is a problem with the streamers, but implementing a solution is another issue. Unfortunately, this company doesn’t have the resources or CMs to police everyone with a phone. Management in the parks is just treading water at this point.

If I was to make a prediction for 2024, I think some type of policy is going to happen with livestreams by the end of the year.

Reactions: 6
Given Universal does not allow live streaming or recording on rides and has no issue with getting people in the parks. I would think its a easy solution for Disney if they would just act on it. Just allow vlogging but not on rides or shows and no live streaming. I hope Universal keeps the same policy at Epic Universal because that will be a huge impact on Disney and these Disney leeches who call themselves influencers.

Reactions: 5
Given Universal does not allow live streaming or recording on rides and has no issue with getting people in the parks. I would think its a easy solution for Disney if they would just act on it. Just allow vlogging but not on rides or shows and no live streaming. I hope Universal keeps the same policy at Epic Universal because that will be a huge impact on Disney and these Disney leeches who call themselves influencers.
There’s livestreaming at Uni. Ear to Ear was there today. Didn’t watch him but yes, I’ve noticed they don’t stream on rides.

Reactions: 1
Tranquil Tuesday has been on about 30 minutes.

We're still talking about the copyright strikes & trying to work around them.

Also, should be noted that RunDisney is this weekend- crowds will really pick up. We'll see how Friday night live goes. (Prediction: mk, peoplemover, shopping, pirates, fireworks, coke & cookie, then sit to enjoy snacks until 46 minutes after park close.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The puppy still does not have an official name. They still aren't sold on Tank, even though he says the dog likes it. Also, Josh called it the calmest puppy ever, but it "accidentally" bit Josh. :p Dogs are so insightful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.