ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh wants to tell the doctor what worked for someone else's cough, so the doctor then would know what to give him. got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boy, that cough is really lingering. He's also constantly clearing his throat. He definitely has more than "the common cold", which Jenna said he had.
The chat was giving suggestions for cough remedies. Instead of suppressing it find out why it’s still around. What he needs is a trip to the Urgent care for a chest x-ray.

Reactions: 7
Josh is the worst type of person: going to the parks sick and spreading it around. This is why I was sick from Thanksgiving to mid-January with the triple flu-cold-flu.

Reactions: 11
Instead of staying home to continue to feel better, he just has to go so the stream can lead into his computer video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh is the worst type of person: going to the parks sick and spreading it around. This is why I was sick from Thanksgiving to mid-January with the triple flu-cold-flu.
Sorry to hear this, that sucks. Hope you're all better now. Avoid anyone named Josh just to be safe. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know how the locals stay healthy with so many people going to the parks so often where you have people from all over the world mixing germs. You'd think the worst of the Covid days would have taught us to stay home when sick but instead they seem to have empowered the idiot group to rebel against common sense, because gosh darn it they're perfect and no one will tell them what to do.

Yes, I did just call Josh Nelson an idiot, because he is.

The chat was giving suggestions for cough remedies. Instead of suppressing it find out why it’s still around. What he needs is a trip to the Urgent care for a chest x-ray.
I mean, he is in EPCOT lol quick care isn't that far away. :sneaky: 😂:unsure:

• Haha
Maybe he'll turn up on Cory's stream Thursday to cough all over Cory's meal.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s still clearly sick and went to an event to rub elbows with 92 year old Disney Imagineer, Bob Gurr. Nice.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s still clearly sick and went to an event to rub elbows with 92 year old Disney Imagineer, Bob Gurr. Nice.
Literally was just about to post about this. What a selfish, entitled brat. Just had to get that photo with a Disney legend.

He and Cory from Living in Diz are always at the parks when they're sick. Cory always blames "allergies" but we all know better. They are both selfish and entitled.

• Angry
I'm not sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, they actually did some volunteer work. On the other hand, of course they didn't pay to go to the Bob Gurr event; I bet they got in free in exchange for their volunteer work, the cheapskates.
1000005444.jpg

I feel bad that I had to cut off Dale's head to get the screenshot (especially since he said that Bob Gurr's agent reached out to Dale, not Josh). But Dale posted 10 pictures, and Josh was only in 2 group photos. One featured the back side of Josh, and the other cut off half of Josh's body. Perhaps the reason we don't see Dale more on livestreams isn't because he doesn't like to going to the parks with his wife, it's because he's not too fond of his brother-in-law?

On the one hand, they actually did some volunteer work.
This is more of a flex than “volunteer” work, unless the proceeds went to an actual charity. I feel sorry for all of the people Josh coughed all over when he was checking them in. You also have to wonder about the dynamics between Dale and Josh. Dale loves to do things with other couples, but it’s never Josh and Stef.

Reactions: 11
I was wondering about this event. I saw several posts from people who attended. I have an acquaintance who loves to self-promote her stuff, like Josh. (i.e. getting a gift for a birthday and it’s her book.) This is life in Central Florida. You don’t have friends, you have people trying to sell you on their podcast, YT channel, travel services, etc.

Looks like the event had a no streaming policy, which probably made Josh’s head explode.

Reactions: 8
This is more of a flex than “volunteer” work, unless the proceeds went to an actual charity. I feel sorry for all of the people Josh coughed all over when he was checking them in. You also have to wonder about the dynamics between Dale and Josh. Dale loves to do things with other couples, but it’s never Josh and Stef.
Good point about the "volunteering" - I'll stick with my gut feeling that Josh is a complete tool for "volunteering" in order to get free access to the event, or at least access to the table closest to Bob Gurr. And for coughing all over the other guests at check-in.

One of the few times I can remember Jenna/Dale and Josh/Stef doing something together was the trip to Bucc-ees and Daytona Beach. And Stef spent most of that vlog sitting in the car while everyone else walked out on the pier. Holidays with everyone together must be a barrel of fun.

I was wondering about this event. I saw several posts from people who attended. I have an acquaintance who loves to self-promote her stuff, like Josh. (i.e. getting a gift for a birthday and it’s her book.) This is life in Central Florida. You don’t have friends, you have people trying to sell you on their podcast, YT channel, travel services, etc.

Looks like the event had a no streaming policy, which probably made Josh’s head explode.
[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.tickettailor.com/events...GmmR3vhL0FIer1f38b1BzvK8UTPgJJJP1ebw_61VaHtkg[/URL]
No wonder J&J love living in central Florida so much - every relationship they have is purely transactional. Josh's close friend Ken who built his app. His good buddy Britt, who occasionally streams from CA for his channel. All of his sponsors, who are friends until they outlive their usefulness (Chomps and Sunshine). Anyone who sends him old computer or retro gaming equipment. And Jenna with her rotating cast of BFF's who are allowed to stream and vlog with her as long as they buy her snacks and merch (Maria, Ivone, Jessie).

Agreed. This is not volunteering. Despite my admiration for the imagineers, this sounds like it was a for-profit enterprise that they suckered people into working for free. To say they volunteered would imply they were doing something for the general community or a charity which they did not.

You can volunteer to chaperone a class on a field trip, or to work in the school library. You can volunteer for the Red Cros, boy scouts, girl scouts, or any number of other agencies which can make profits, but their goals are to help people. This event only helped Bob Gurr and his minions who planned the event.

Sadly, the Nelson kids and their spouses probably think this is real volunteer work, comparable to a shift at their beloved charity GKTW. It's also probably the closest they've ever gotten to doing any real volunteer work.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.