ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the thumbnail, when was Josh ever in the park for sunrise? Answer: never.
Did he steal someone else's photo for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He leaves a park on Friday night, decides where he wants to be on Saturday, and then parks up outside the entrance and goes to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He said it's a disney press photo on the stream today.
Thanks, I knew it wasn't his. You'd think with all the in and out of the parks he's done over the years he'd have something of his own to be proud of.

Reactions: 2
So, I presume Josh is currently being an asshole to CM's working at Cosmic Ray's b/c he swears when he got off the full loop of the RR that he didn't push the button to submit his mobile order but it was magically done when he disembarked the train at MS station.

But he was in no hurry to get to Cosmic Ray's to actually pick said order up.

He's had his BRB message up and even put us through his pre-recorded ride of Tron from opening. So, we all know he's lying that he didn't push the button and arguing w/the CM's. What a jerk.
---
Well, he's back. They gave him an extra meal, so now he has two plates of burgers and fries for himself. Jerk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So, I presume Josh is currently being an asshole to CM's working at Cosmic Ray's b/c he swears when he got off the full loop of the RR that he didn't push the button to submit his mobile order but it was magically done when he disembarked the train at MS station.

But he was in no hurry to get to Cosmic Ray's to actually pick said order up.

He's had his BRB message up and even put us through his pre-recorded ride of Tron from opening. So, we all know he's lying that he didn't push the button and arguing w/the CM's. What a jerk.
---
Well, he's back. They gave him an extra meal. Jerk.
Josh knows what he did. I'm willing to bet he did it on purpose so he wouldn't have to wait but it bit him in the rear this time so he did his usual bit of complaining to get someone else take care of the problem he created. (Sound familiar? He does this with his problems all the time to get those superchats.)

He also plays games with Cosmic Rays in order to get free drinks etc out of them, he's even boasted about it on stream.

They need "No Josh Nelsons" sign at their door.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha. He tries to block out his bad behavior now, either by muting or BRB. Nice try, Josh. Hiding it makes you look even worse.

• Heart
Ha. He tries to block out his bad behavior now, either by muting or BRB. Nice try, Josh. Hiding it makes you look even worse.
He claims he went to BRB because it's too hard to carry a tray and the stream. We'll see if he BRB's next time he orders food but doesn't hit the "I'm here" button too soon, requiring that he unleash his inner Karen on some underpaid college student.

BUT HE'S SOOOOOOO POOOOOOOOR! POOR PEOPLE NEED THE MOST HYDRATING!
If you caught a glimpse of his hand when he was scanning in to the park (just before the 6:00 mark), it would be clear that he is in desperate need of far more hydration than a free coke could provide:
1000005403.jpg

• Sick
He claims he went to BRB because it's too hard to carry a tray and the stream. We'll see if he BRB's next time he orders food but doesn't hit the "I'm here" button too soon, requiring that he unleash his inner Karen on some underpaid college student.

If you caught a glimpse of his hand when he was scanning in to the park (just before the 6:00 mark), it would be clear that he is in desperate need of far more hydration than a free coke could provide:
View attachment 2751035
The skin on his hands looks like that of a 100 year old person living in Antarctica with eczema on top of a bad sunburn.
Alongside a tumbler of water, I wonder if Steph has any CBD lotions that might help.

• Haha
The skin on his hands looks like that of a 100 year old person living in Antarctica with eczema on top of a bad sunburn.
Alongside a tumbler of water, I wonder if Steph has any CBD lotions that might help.
If she doesn't, Steph can hit up LID's Mayan pain cream guy. I'm pretty sure CBD is one of the main ingredients. If we could get both Josh and Cory double dosed on Steph's herbs and Magic Mayan cream, maybe they wouldn't be so rude and obnoxious to CM's, park guests, and their sister-wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dale’s “stop the bulls**t” moment.

Jenna and Dale were at Mardi Gras yesterday and were going to be on the float to throw beads while filming a vlog for their channel.

Convo:
Dale: “we will be slinging some beads”
Jenna: “we will. I hope so. I’m not very good at it” looks at Dale for validation
Dale: “yes u are. You nailed it last year”. Gives her the look
Jenna: “we’ll see”

Even if Dale is used to her helplessness that look is priceless.

Don’t worry baby girl, I don’t think too many job descriptions include throwing beads. Your terminal vacation is safe for now.
---

View attachment 2751035
Can you say Aveeno?

Damn dude.
#lotionfund

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
It's so sad that Jenna chooses to continue to push the narrative that she's helpless and not good at anything, even something as simple as throwing beads. I suppose it supports her "working" for RTV1 instead of seeking out real, meaningful employment. But she'd probably be happier if she had a job where she felt like she had some worth, instead of just playing a distant second fiddle in Josh's world. And even if a job didn't improve her self esteem, at least she'd have some extra money for ears, bags, Stitchie merch, and maybe even that Disney cruise that she claims she wishes she could take.

Side note - I watched the Dale golf trade show video over the weekend, and where the hell was Jenna? Even if she has zero interest in golf, doesn't she have any interest in creating good content for the channel, her self-proclaimed full time job? The video would have been much better if someone (Jenna) had been there to record Dale trying out the various golf tools and toys they were selling at the trade show. And as much time as Dale spends walking around Disney property with Jenna, you'd think she could spare one day to spend with him; especially if it's to make a new video for her channel. I don't think that slight was lost on Dale - he repeatedly referred to the channel as "Adventures of DALE, for today."

Side note - I watched the Dale golf trade show video over the weekend, and where the hell was Jenna? Even if she has zero interest in golf, doesn't she have any interest in creating good content for the channel, her self-proclaimed full time job? The video would have been much better if someone (Jenna) had been there to record Dale trying out the various golf tools and toys they were selling at the trade show. And as much time as Dale spends walking around Disney property with Jenna, you'd think she could spare one day to spend with him; especially if it's to make a new video for her channel. I don't think that slight was lost on Dale - he repeatedly referred to the channel as "Adventures of DALE, for today."
Good point. He has done several vlogs without her and quite frankly, he’s better at it than she is. Their channel got some amazing views with those cruise vlogs. Instead of capitalizing on that success and finding more interesting things to do, she puts out exciting content like “Decorating for Fall” and “Looking for Christmas Merch at Home Goods”. She has nothing but time on her hands. Brainstorm places you can go with Dale that people might find interesting. Orlando has no shortage of them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.