ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, good for Mama. She finally realized she doesn’t have a friend, but a needy child in her care. It’s okay to treat your friends, but they shouldn’t be constantly leeching off her for stuff.

Btw, I used to think that Josh was the most repulsive Nelson, but Jenna’s running a close second. She just uses these “besties” until they’re no longer shelling out for stuff.

Reactions: 10
That "WooHoo" crap has to stop!
I feel like that was probably encouraged by Josh so what was once a genuine response became a played out signature phrase. I can hear it now, “The hoppers love when you say WooHoo so keep saying it.”

Reactions: 7
I feel like that was probably encouraged by Josh so what was once a genuine response became a played out signature phrase. I can hear it now, “The hoppers love when you say WooHoo so keep saying it.”
Oh, I hope not. It would show how out of touch Josh is with acceptable colloquialisms.
Despite my hating the constant WooHoo bit, their Dad (kind of) gets a pass as I sense there is something majorly wrong with his aging brain. My guess would be that he is in stage 2 dementia which can last for years, I hope I'm wrong as it's heartbreaking to see a loved one go through, but he's been showing signs for some time.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's Therapy Tuesday, and no sign of Josh. How am I supposed to find out how terrible his job was today? Or how bad his family's financial situation is? Maybe he's really sick, or maybe he just doesn't need to go live and beg for superchats as often, now that they have a bunch of subscribers committed to paying $50 a month (for no additional content).

Reactions: 6
It's Therapy Tuesday, and no sign of Josh. How am I supposed to find out how terrible his job was today? Or how bad his family's financial situation is? Maybe he's really sick, or maybe he just doesn't need to go live and beg for superchats as often, now that they have a bunch of subscribers committed to paying $50 a month (for no additional content).
Theraflu Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is unacceptable. Ron’s loving all your viewers though.

Epcot has the best doctors and nurses in all of Central Florida, right? Little witch can’t even muster it up to go be seen….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is unacceptable. Ron’s loving all your viewers though.

Epcot has the best doctors and nurses in all of Central Florida, right? Little witch can’t even muster it up to go be seen….
If not the best, the cheapest and most convenient (for someone who spends more time on Disney property than he does with his family or at his real job).

Enjoy those viewers, Ron! The biggest thing you have over Josh is more free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Theraflu Tuesday
Maybe he died.
I'm sorry, that sounded insensitive, I didn't mean for it to sound that way, let me rephrase that...
Maybe he Died!

• Haha
Dad got the WOO-HOO!!! hat on today. It aint goin away
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 3.57.24 PM.png

And WOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! We just got a $199.99 Superchat
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 4.01.31 PM.png

You can lead into your own channel, so can I, so can I.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 4.05.27 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Anyone live near Nita who could ask the local cops to do a wellness check?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nita Sault needs to take some of that money and spend it on an online grammar lesson and dictionary for spelling.
I counted 10 errors in 24 wordssss!!! WTH?

She was so quick to toss money (that's probably not even money she earned) at these people but couldn't take a moment to read over what she wrote before hitting the button? Definitely not her own money.

• Wow
Nita Sault needs to take some of that money and spend it on an online grammar lesson and dictionary for spelling.

She was so quick to toss money (that's probably not even money she earned) at these people but couldn't take a moment to read over what she wrote before hitting the button? Definitely not her own money.
Wow I had to reread that; it's like some of my Friday night posts.

• Haha

Maybe she’s drunk. You’d have to be to idolize these people and throw that much cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nita is the new RTV1 Whale. The only problem is she sends her money through Superchats and not PayPal. Josh hates giving YouTube 30%.
LOL. Superchats set off Josh's nervous tick of grabbing at his wallet. But it's worse...
Since it ends in a .99, Nita is most likely watching on her iPhone, so Josh is only getting 45% after the apple tax. :ROFLMAO:
---
I reread that ^ meant with the apple tax that 30% rises to 45%.
So sad. What's needy a man child who can't take care of his own bills to do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Platinum memberships for $50 a month, have these people lost their damn minds...

• Wow
  • Sick
Those auction "winners" are back again. This time, Josh wanted to let us know that they are using their DAS pass so they will be able to ride a lot of rides at Hollywood Studios. Good times!

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.