Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people ruined it again......ruined what exactly??? She's sitting on her arse in her pj's whinging away as usual, what was ruined for everyone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ was she actually going to get off the sofa and play with her son or go for a walk or even stop whinging for 10mins??
Nonneed to worry about covid people , they never leave the house or go anywhere or go to mum and baby clubs so theyre no risk to anyone , its obvious robs the only person to leave the house and interact with people ,heno doubt got it at work n had it for few days before he tested . No risk of kim giving it to anyone as only people she ll, be seeing is the cast of This Is Us

Reactions: 6
Ollie looks sooo vacant when she’s talking. He’s not even trying to grab the phone out of his hand- my little lad constantly tries to grab mine when when I’m trying to get pics of him 😂
She doesn’t do anything interactive with him, just sits on her hole watching telly. He’s not going to hit milestones at this rate.

Ollie looks sooo vacant when she’s talking. He’s not even trying to grab the phone out of his hand- my little lad constantly tries to grab mine when when I’m trying to get pics of him 😂
She doesn’t do anything interactive with him, just sits on her hole watching telly. He’s not going to hit milestones at this rate.
He is probably addicted to telly by now! There is letting your baby watch some tv and there’s having it on all day and putting them infront of even adult tv.
My fella would have minimal telly, he would be more interested in the phone too if he saw it and he’ll lose interest in telly after a few mins and won’t be upset when it goes off.
I know a toddler, a friend of a friend, I’ve only met him once, he was 9 ? months, ish, stuck infront of the telly, in some kind of container, ignored me and my baby when we came in the room. His mother walked infront of the telly and he looked through her. A vacant look. No interest in interacting with anyone. She thought it was funny…I did it too, to say hi, nope.. I found it really alarming tbh! he’s nearly 2 now, he has no words at all. No real interest in other people (yep I do wonder if it’s asd..) He’s obsessed with the telly! He doesn’t get out much, like Ollie. And spent his first year in some container or other and a small playpen, like Ollie.. he was late to roll cause he was never given the opportunity to really. I doubt mammy thinks it’s funny anymore!!
Some babies are really negatively effected by excessive tv, this is actually what happens! It effects communication (talking) and social skills. The telly puts them in a trance like state.
Be careful dim Kim!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Does she not think that maybe the reason people message her when she shares something is because she's absolute batshit and the stuff she's doing is clearly against all guidelines. I don't hear many other influencers moaning about the same thing.

Reactions: 8
Some people ruined it again......ruined what exactly??? She's sitting on her arse in her pj's whinging away as usual, what was ruined for everyone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ was she actually going to get off the sofa and play with her son or go for a walk or even stop whinging for 10mins??
They no doubt ruined the milestone of his first covid 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bye bye Ollie, you'll have a much better time at Nana's house anyway. Try and get your silly mother to leave you more than one night if you can.

Reactions: 7
Know it all smirking head on her does my nut in. 🙄🙄🙄 she’s actually an immature mare won’t be a laughing matter Kim if you are in a crash god forbid. I don’t get her opening herself up to criticism with that video then crying about trolls. Kim you aren’t funny love you’re just a knob

Reactions: 9
My own son’s granny is on hols at the min and it’s her that’s counting down the mins til she can see him, not us!! We’ve barely noticed she’s away due to being out and about and generally having our own damn lives.
Ollie’s gonna think they have joint custody at this rate.

Reactions: 5
My own son’s granny is on hols at the min and it’s her that’s counting down the mins til she can see him, not us!! We’ve barely noticed she’s away due to being out and about and generally having our own damn lives.
Ollie’s gonna think they have joint custody at this rate.
They basically do....no doubt he'll be shipped off Saturday for his usual sleepover as well ....

Reactions: 4
Kim is a very, very immature woman. Her attitude is more like that of a teenager than a grown adult.

Kim getting her worth out of nana since she couldn’t pawn him off the weekend, he’ll be back again come Saturday morning. It’s sad she uses her mother to raise her child although he’s probably better off there

Reactions: 4
New thread title suggestion

FF could cost his life, still begging to be Robbie’s wife 🤣

• Haha
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here, we finally see Ollie on the floor, he looks in absolute shock. Of course it’s Nana down with him.
Since you’re here Kim, put the baby rear facing; you’re putting him in unnecessary danger.

Reactions: 14
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here, we finally see Ollie on the floor, he looks in absolute shock. Of course it’s Nana down with him.
Since you’re here Kim, put the baby rear facing; you’re putting him in unnecessary danger.
I was thinking we’d see him playing on the floor in nanas, god forbid she’d let him play at home!

Reactions: 1
“Oooooh I forgot to put my shoes on like a MAD EEJIT!!”
Desperate for content. But defo just there to make memories, not attention. Definitely.

She’s on meds for depression and anxiety. I’m delighted for her and for Ollie. And glad she’s being open about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.