Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's 7 days from when symptoms first appear. You can come out of isolation if you've been 48 hours without symptoms.
You have to isolate for 7 days, if your symptoms are gone for 48 hours you can stop after 7 days.

1676643115476.png

He'll be spreading it everywhere now going back to work 😷 one rule for her and a different for everyone else.

Reactions: 7
Ya he's definitely not supposed to be out he only tested positive valentine's day wasn't it and only because child was tested did he check so obviously he wasn't sick until he took to the bed while at home after positive test
---
He was in bed sick 24hrs ago miraculous recovery today
He's a lazy fucker I reckon he only goes to work to get away from his family and surely anyways he would have sick days to use up anyways and he works for her father surely he wasn't making him come back to work .
---
Wait and see the child will be packed of to Nana's tomorrow

Reactions: 9
Considering he works for her Dad he must be needing to get away from the house. Her dad of all people wouldn’t have a problem with him staying home to mind his daughter & grandchild
That’s exactly what I was thinking it’s just weird

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget, Kim took Ollie on her on their very first family holiday, without Robbie. With her mother.
All those memories that should be shared as a family and daddy wasn’t even there!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd be double checking he hadn't another family somewhere if I was Kim😂
I know a lovely lady who had suspicions her husband was cheating. She got private detective to follow him. Paid for it using his credit card. Turned out he had been having an affair for a few years and had two boys by two different women the same month 💔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Robbie is clever enough to be able to have another family on the go 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I haven't been on this for a long time, I stopped following Kim while she was preggers because she never looked after herself and it would freak me out.
I'm pregnant myself and due next Month and I'm in this antenatal class and Kim is the talk of the class some days, but not in a good way, it's always the same topic when it comes to her, even the teacher gets involved in a "Do not do what Kim does"
She's a walking advertisement on how not to raise your baby. I know we only see snippets of her life but what we see is never good. And as for Robbie, I can't believe he's still off galavanting up the country with work, now I know some people have to work because they can't afford not to but please, he should be making more of an effort with Kim and child.

You also have to isolate for 7 days from a positive test, even if you test negative after day 4, now the rules are forever changing but that's according to my GP from yesterday. He said that's how it's spreading so rapidly,.people aren't following the guidelines because they think if they had a mild dose then it cant be that bad, but it is bad for vulnerable people, my friend is in ICU at the moment with it and she's 7 months pregnant, she doesn't
know where she got it.
People like Kim and Robbie are the problem.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I haven't been on this for a long time, I stopped following Kim while she was preggers because she never looked after herself and it would freak me out.
I'm pregnant myself and due next Month and I'm in this antenatal class and Kim is the talk of the class some days, but not in a good way, it's always the same topic when it comes to her, even the teacher gets involved in a "Do not do what Kim does"
She's a walking advertisement on how not to raise your baby. I know we only see snippets of her life but what we see is never good. And as for Robbie, I can't believe he's still off galavanting up the country with work, now I know some people have to work because they can't afford not to but please, he should be making more of an effort with Kim and child.

You also have to isolate for 7 days from a positive test, even if you test negative after day 4, now the rules are forever changing but that's according to my GP from yesterday. He said that's how it's spreading so rapidly,.people aren't following the guidelines because they think if they had a mild dose then it cant be that bad, but it is bad for vulnerable people, my friend is in ICU at the moment with it and she's 7 months pregnant, she doesn't
know where she got it.
People like Kim and Robbie are the problem.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your antenatal class sounds hilarious.

Yes, I personally know 5 people who got covid bad. I don’t class flu like symptoms as bad as they can be managed at home but 3 were hospitalised. One was a teenager and had to learn to walk again, one has memory issues and has brain damage seen on CT. She was a front liner and can’t return to work. Still has kids to support as a single mom and bills to pay, another spent 3 months in hospital. Another was touch and go at the time but pulled through and back to work after a long absence. And another was off work for 2 years due to long covid. Of the 5, only 1 would be deemed vulnerable.

I think we’re all so sick of covid but I test our family for every new dose and we’ve always followed the rules. Kim and family do what they want be it for car seats, weaning, no floor time, covid etc. Her local shop should ban them for going in covid positive.

I hope your friend is ok ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Thank you, that is frightening about the people that you know. And you're right it's not just vulnerable people that are becoming really unwell after and during it.
It is still such a dangerous virus, I work in Healthcare but had to give up myself recently due to all the cases of COVID-19, strep etc. And people were arriving at the hospital who were Covid positive and not wearing masks 😞

I can't believe Kim is up to her usual tricks,
The Antenatal class is hilarious because it started off with.. I followed this one on insta and she does this and does that, and then her name came out and most of us knew who she was 🤣 but nobody had any thing good to say about her.

My friend is ok thanks, well as ok as can be. Covid can stunt The baby's growth and that so she's worrying more about her baby than herself.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your antenatal class sounds hilarious.

Yes, I personally know 5 people who got covid bad. I don’t class flu like symptoms as bad as they can be managed at home but 3 were hospitalised. One was a teenager and had to learn to walk again, one has memory issues and has brain damage seen on CT. She was a front liner and can’t return to work. Still has kids to support as a single mom and bills to pay, another spent 3 months in hospital. Another was touch and go at the time but pulled through and back to work after a long absence. And another was off work for 2 years due to long covid. Of the 5, only 1 would be deemed vulnerable.

I think we’re all so sick of covid but I test our family for every new dose and we’ve always followed the rules. Kim and family do what they want be it for car seats, weaning, no floor time, covid etc. Her local shop should ban them for going in covid positive.

I hope your friend is ok ❤‍🩹
See this is what I am sick of explaining to people I have had it 3 times now and thank god wasn't to bad with it but we don't know how it could affect anyone it doesn't matter age , health etc it affects everyone differently. I don't want to catch it again that's for sure but we follow the advice we are given directly from drs and the HSE helpline and the are definitely not following the guidelines no word on if nana has caught it yet either from her .

Reactions: 4
Thank you, that is frightening about the people that you know. And you're right it's not just vulnerable people that are becoming really unwell after and during it.
It is still such a dangerous virus, I work in Healthcare but had to give up myself recently due to all the cases of COVID-19, strep etc. And people were arriving at the hospital who were Covid positive and not wearing masks 😞

I can't believe Kim is up to her usual tricks,
The Antenatal class is hilarious because it started off with.. I followed this one on insta and she does this and does that, and then her name came out and most of us knew who she was 🤣 but nobody had any thing good to say about her.

My friend is ok thanks, well as ok as can be. Covid can stunt The baby's growth and that so she's worrying more about her baby than herself.
Sounds like my Mammy WhatsApp group. I saw this one on insta who did x, oh do you mean Kim?, Yeah, her! Followd by everyone agreeing you should never do any of the things she does 😂 They follow her just to give out about her later tbh. I stopped following cause she was wrecking my head, but I get updates from WhatsApp 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder what dim Kim would think reading here, hearing so many mammies and mammies to be are talking about her. I was literally just telling my partner about her and then came on here to read this 🤣 I would be absolutely mortified!
I wonder did she get any messages about the pillows and blankets in the cot?!

Someone said she needs to be around other people and I thought oh she should be looking at going back to work. But then I remember how that worked out for her….

Reactions: 2
Poor Kim, I feel for her sometimes. None of us are perfect parents and I'd hate to be the talk of the place. I hope she reads here and gets off Instagram for her own sake. Won't change how she parents but at least she wouldn't be a laughing stock.

I used to feel sorry but I can’t anymore, she repeatedly puts that boy at risk and not because she isn’t aware either. She comes across silly and stupid in a lot of ways but I’ve no doubt she’s intelligent enough to grasp basic safety. I wouldn’t have a good opinion of someone who, in regards to their children and their safety, both knows better and has the means to do better and still refuses anyway, aggressively too

Reactions: 8
There’s plenty I get wrong in terms of parenting- and I have no doubts I’ll eff up plenty more over the years!!
However- some stuff I refuse to second guess. Car seat safety is one of them. I also won’t leave my kid in his jumperoo for longer than the time it takes to make his bottles up.

Reactions: 2
Ollie in one container, another right infront of him, watching the telly. Happy sunday! The one day of the week the 3 of them are together! Even without covid this is how they would be spending their day.
Why can’t he go on the floor??? I mean apart from the obvious, that she’s too lazy to watch him! The child probably can’t roll at all cause he’s never given the chance to! At least he can sit, cause he’s always sitting up in the containers she has him in!

Reactions: 3
Ollie in one container, another right infront of him, watching the telly. Happy sunday! The one day of the week the 3 of them are together! Even without covid this is how they would be spending their day.
Why can’t he go on the floor??? I mean apart from the obvious, that she’s too lazy to watch him! The child probably can’t roll at all cause he’s never given the chance to! At least he can sit, cause he’s always sitting up in the containers she has him in!
If she doesn't want to watch him on the floor, may I recommend a baby jail.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.