Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does she realize antidepressants make you groggy for the first few weeks…I would tell her but she’ll probably threaten to kill me or something!
Also, my first thought when she was making that coffee in circle K was, I bet she’s left the baby alone in the car! 🤭

Reactions: 4
I wonder does she realize antidepressants make you groggy for the first few weeks…I would tell her but she’ll probably threaten to kill me or something!
Also, my first thought when she was making that coffee in circle K was, I bet she’s left the baby alone in the car! 🤭
Ah he could probably see her through the window in his front facing seat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It genuinely wouldn't shock me at all if she did

Can someone please tell her of course you're an influencer just to shut her up, she's clearly dying for someone to say it 🙄

Reactions: 1
She tried so hard to be an influencer and failed, got no freebies like she wanted, and is now acting like a child that didn’t get invited to a party
“I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO YOUR PARTY ANYWAY”

Reactions: 6
Why drive all the way to the airport? There’s a circke k garage in Blackpool which is way closer to where she says she’s living than the airport

She tried so hard to be an influencer and failed, got no freebies like she wanted, and is now acting like a child that didn’t get invited to a party
“I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO YOUR PARTY ANYWAY”
She did get a blanket or something like that 😅 but yeah, I agree, she wanted to be an insta Hun, it didn't work out and but she's bitter

She did get a blanket or something like that 😅 but yeah, I agree, she wanted to be an insta Hun, it didn't work out and but she's bitter
She probably gave out about something and got blacklisted! She has form 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories.. clearly looking for a collab with Circle K. Honestly, why on earth would you video yourself making a take away coffee otherwise? And I have to laugh at the people commenting “oh wow, great tip about the syrup”. I wonder sometimes about people.

I also strongly doubt 6 ppl went to that exact circle k to get that exact coffee after her recommendation. She’d be the first person to share the DMs.

But sure look it, she seems A bit happier all the same so that’s something. And when she referred to the tiredness, covid certainly leaves you like that. And parenthood, depression, anti-depressants. So I’m glad she’s getting spark joy from her caffeine fix!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories.. clearly looking for a collab with Circle K. Honestly, why on earth would you video yourself making a take away coffee otherwise? And I have to laugh at the people commenting “oh wow, great tip about the syrup”. I wonder sometimes about people.

I also strongly doubt 6 ppl went to that exact circle k to get that exact coffee after her recommendation. She’d be the first person to share the DMs.

But sure look it, she seems A bit happier all the same so that’s something. And when she referred to the tiredness, covid certainly leaves you like that. And parenthood, depression, anti-depressants. So I’m glad she’s getting spark joy from her caffeine fix!!
It was good to see her a little happier, that's true. Hopefully the meds are helping her.

It's not even a good tip, syrup melts in hit water so stirring would have the same effect 🤷‍♀️ just in case any of the we're thinking of trying it 😂

Did she tag circle K? I doubt any business would do collabs with her tbh. Her content isn't consistent enough. As much as I dislike Randy, she is really 'making a proper go' of being an instahun. Kim seemed to think it just happens by magic.

It was good to see her a little happier, that's true. Hopefully the meds are helping her.

It's not even a good tip, syrup melts in hit water so stirring would have the same effect 🤷‍♀️ just in case any of the we're thinking of trying it 😂

Did she tag circle K? I doubt any business would do collabs with her tbh. Her content isn't consistent enough. As much as I dislike Randy, she is really 'making a proper go' of being an instahun. Kim seemed to think it just happens by magic.
Who is Randy?

Why is Ollie not in Nanas?
she’s on enough today so we can all see she’s minding her own child

Reactions: 2
Why is Ollie not in Nanas?
she’s on enough today so we can all see she’s minding her own child
So much sympathy for her whining about being up lastnight …. Boo boo 🙄. Child no 2 with milk allergy here 10 mts now and that’s a regular night for us. Child one couldn’t be left down for any sleeps and cried non stop for 8mts. And no grandparents nearby that we d chose to dump them on. Little does she know. Complaining about one tough night. Makes you wonder was the idea of a child better than the reality for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So much sympathy for her whining about being up lastnight …. Boo boo 🙄. Child no 2 with milk allergy here 10 mts now and that’s a regular night for us. Child one couldn’t be left down for any sleeps and cried non stop for 8mts. And no grandparents nearby that we d chose to dump them on. Little does she know. Complaining about one tough night. Makes you wonder was the idea of a child better than the reality for her.
I've always thought that with the way she goes on tbh. The reality doesn't match to her thoughts of it. Reality hits vey hard in fairness 😂 I was convinced someone more adult was supposed to come take my first daughter back to her actual parents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.