Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child is going to test positive for covid in a few days. Why can’t she delay his vaccines until she’s sure?? Jesus give the poor little pet a chance 😥

Reactions: 4
Child is going to test positive for covid in a few days. Why can’t she delay his vaccines until she’s sure?? Jesus give the poor little pet a chance 😥
I mean if there's any chance he's not well, outside of like little colds etc, he shouldn't be getting vaccines at all. I don't know why she wouldn't just text him today and see. It doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Reactions: 5
I mean if there's any chance he's not well, outside of like little colds etc, he shouldn't be getting vaccines at all. I don't know why she wouldn't just text him today and see. It doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Same here, like what’s a week to wait until he’s feeling better. Imagine her going in and infecting the whole doctors office with covid 🙄 it took us 5 days to text positive when it came to our house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Same here, like what’s a week to wait until he’s feeling better. Imagine her going in and infecting the whole doctors office with covid 🙄 it took us 5 days to text positive when it came to our house 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly and GPs tend to do baby check ups and vaccines on certains days/times so she's putting other people's small (and probably a fair few smaller than hers) babies at risk 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why won’t she just test him now?
It’s hardly a big invasive procedure that’s going to scar him for life, I did my own baby’s test while he slept

Why won’t she just test him now?
It’s hardly a big invasive procedure that’s going to scar him for life, I did my own baby’s test while he slept
Same tested the baby and toddler after husband tested positive, neither of them were bothered in the slightest.

Reactions: 2
Highly doubt the gp will let him in anyways and make them wait another week

Reactions: 1
Mine is too! Maybe she didn’t tell them
I’ve a feeling she didn’t tell them. Suppose technically no one in the house is sick nor does the child have symptoms but there’s no way I would have done it without contacting the GP to say he was a close contact.. maybe she did now but seems an odd decision for a GP to make

I’ve a feeling she didn’t tell them. Suppose technically no one in the house is sick nor does the child have symptoms but there’s no way I would have done it without contacting the GP to say he was a close contact.. maybe she did now but seems an odd decision for a GP to make
I wonder if she bothered testing him like she said she would 🤔 our toddler tested positive with no symptoms, not did she develop any.

Same here, I’m always asked making appointments if we have symptoms. She should have cancelled them. Imagine him being unwell with covid and vaccines in one day. That’s so unfair on him!

I’m wondering why she’s still using the tiny bottles? My 2month old is on 6oz every 4 hours so we’re using big bottles already. He must be either a bad feeder or she’s over feeding 🫢

Same here, I’m always asked making appointments if we have symptoms. She should have cancelled them. Imagine him being unwell with covid and vaccines in one day. That’s so unfair on him!

I’m wondering why she’s still using the tiny bottles? My 2month old is on 6oz every 4 hours so we’re using big bottles already. He must be either a bad feeder or she’s over feeding 🫢
Didn't even spot the small bottles. Our youngest has been on 6oz for a good while now and she's only a few days older than Ollie. Maybe she's doing little and often for reflux or something? We did initially but our girl protested too much so we feed half, take a break for 10-15 mins and then feed other half.

Didn't even spot the small bottles. Our youngest has been on 6oz for a good while now and she's only a few days older than Ollie. Maybe she's doing little and often for reflux or something? We did initially but our girl protested too much so we feed half, take a break for 10-15 mins and then feed other half.
I have her on losec for reflux and it’s fantastic! But she only used small bottles for 3/4 weeks 🙈

I have her on losec for reflux and it’s fantastic! But she only used small bottles for 3/4 weeks 🙈
Must look into that because it's an absolute pain in the butt 😂 the GP just kept saying it should get better and it's not really.

Must look into that because it's an absolute pain in the butt 😂 the GP just kept saying it should get better and it's not really.
I feel your pain 😣 I went to A&E with her at 4 weeks because she was screaming my house down constantly. 2 days on losec and she was like a new child! Definitely worth mentioning to them 😉

I feel your pain 😣 I went to A&E with her at 4 weeks because she was screaming my house down constantly. 2 days on losec and she was like a new child! Definitely worth mentioning to them 😉
She has an appointment tomorrow anyways so I might slip it in there 😂

I noticed the big bottle 😂 and Kim, darling, just because he has no signs of Covid doesn't mean he doesn't have it ....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.