Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume he’s only in them for short times cos I know my fella would scream bloody murder after about 5 minutes if even!! I didn’t even use the stander thing for my current baby as it wasn’t worth having it taking up the space in the house so I set up a travel cot but he won’t even stay long in that 🙄 it’s really just for emergencies 😂

Reactions: 1
I presume he’s only in them for short times cos I know my fella would scream bloody murder after about 5 minutes if even!! I didn’t even use the stander thing for my current baby as it wasn’t worth having it taking up the space in the house so I set up a travel cot but he won’t even stay long in that 🙄 it’s really just for emergencies 😂
It’s hard to know, if he doesn’t know of alternatives he may not protest. Most babies would get heaps of cuddles, floor time & walks so would let us know if they need a change.

Reactions: 3
It’s hard to know, if he doesn’t know of alternatives he may not protest. Most babies would get heaps of cuddles, floor time & walks so would let us know if they need a change.
He may not protest if he isn’t aware there’s an alternative. Seems coincidental almost every photo of him is in one some form of container

Reactions: 2
He may not protest if he isn’t aware there’s an alternative. Seems coincidental almost every photo of him is in one some form of container
It makes me sad to think he doesn’t bother protesting because he won’t be moved! At least he’s safe in it if her slurring is anything to go by the other day 😢

So Ollie's testing negative this morning....how long till we reckon he'll be packed off to Nana?

Reactions: 3
She said they’re free today…so she’s sitting on her arse talking to the phone again! Would she not be dying to leave the house??
how long til Ollie’s bag is packed and he’s off to nana?!

Reactions: 6
God she’s vile. Literally no shits given about anyone but themselves “if I want to lick someone’s face I will”. So crass and unnecessary.

And going on and on about how hard parenting is. Yes it is hard. When you’re up throughout the night and then up and dressed entertaining them, bringing them to playgrounds or classes etc. & housework when you can fit it in.

The impression she gives of parenting is that it’s sitting in your pjs with a cuppa in hand moving the child from seat to seat and watching box sets when they sleep.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In fairness to her single parenting is the hardest in my opinion but she has the luxury of being able to visit her mother every day if she wants. She'd feel so much better and less alone if she had some structure like the playground, swimming, even the shops. Anything but the tv 24/7.

Reactions: 7
She’s disturbed, she sounds paranoid going on about ‘the wolves’. I wonder though did anyone message her at all? I’d love her to show us the messages just to see they exist and to see what others said that’s so bad

Reactions: 4
She’s not a single mother. He partner spends as much time as he can away from her and their child.
That’s the issue.
The place is falling down with job vacancies these days, if he wanted to work closer to home he could.

Reactions: 11
She is not well lads. Clearly going against guideline then moaning when pulled up on it

Reactions: 11
Some people ruined it again......ruined what exactly??? She's sitting on her arse in her pj's whinging away as usual, what was ruined for everyone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ was she actually going to get off the sofa and play with her son or go for a walk or even stop whinging for 10mins??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.