Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has the worst migraine ever she's still able to be on her phone......I can't even look in the direction of mine when i have a migraine not to mind be posting tit on social media. Its all attention seeking with her

Reactions: 3
A migraine so she turns the tv on?
makes no sense, you’d be in bits if you had a migraine and were on your phone and tv.
Maybe she means hangover?

Reactions: 2
For someone who has the worst migraine ever she's still able to be on her phone......I can't even look in the direction of mine when i have a migraine not to mind be posting tit on social media. Its all attention seeking with her
I was thinking that. I can't have the TV on in the room when mine are bad.

Ollie is a few days you get than my smallie. He should definitely be getting a lot more floor time. She's forever posting him in containers, being held etc. You don't even have to sit on the floor the whole time with them at that age. I put the baby on the floor with some toys and watch her from the couch 😂 (except when the toddler is about, then I have to guard get from destructor 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s doing the same as she did when she was pregnant, lying down watching tv. Gives me the ick when she calls themselves mammy and daddy puke

She’s doing the same as she did when she was pregnant, lying down watching tv. Gives me the ick when she calls themselves mammy and daddy puke
I don't mind so much when the kid is there, but find it so weird otherwise 😂

I called my husband by his name until the kids could talk, then it was daddy so they’d call him that. Or even now when I say “ask daddy” but I use his name other than that. Phoebe in friends ruined the word daddy on me 😂

Reactions: 1
As someone who suffers regularly with migraines, I think she’s some gobshite. If you genuinely have a migraine and “daddy” is there to mind then, then you walk away from the partner and child, go to bed with 2 pain, close all curtains, no phone, no tv and try to sleep if at all possible. Usually for me it build and builds and either I vomit or I fall asleep exhausted.

She’s some dope asking her partner to take a photo of her pretending to be asleep while she holds a wide awake child at the very edge of the couch. They’re a pair of idiots. Poor child if they’re the responsible adults taking care of him.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
With migraine I can’t open my eyes Barely speak In agony. I wouldn’t even find my phone

I think she’s just one of those that call a headache a migraine and a head cold the flu

I think she’s just one of those that call a headache a migraine and a head cold the flu
Absolutely. Sure she was having sex, bleeding and going to A&E. She did that more than once. While I would say anyone worried about their health should certainly go to their GP/A&E, she went at the drop of a hat. Same as Lisa solo mum with her current addiction to the GP 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
He has a sleep over with someone every other week. Seems a bit detached to me.
Thank god I'm not the only one that thinks it isn't right he has had more sleepovers than my children have had and they are 8 and 6 in fact they have slept away from their own beds only twice in their lives

Anyone else find it a bit odd that the price was left on her present? I get doing it by accident, I think we all have, but to put it on Instagram seems weird...

Anyone else find it a bit odd that the price was left on her present? I get doing it by accident, I think we all have, but to put it on Instagram seems weird...
Very odd, and she couldn't show it enough just to make sure we all knew it cost €80 😴

And being in her pjs all day, she should be out with her little boy for a walk or else at the very least get showered and dressed. I couldn’t do it.

Very odd stories today. How to make a cup of coffee. I’m the bigger fool for watching. She gave the impression she needs some adult company. Talking to the phone like it’s her best friend. As someone said previously, a walk would have done her the world of good.

I saw her recently out and about, she looked v different from her insta but I still knew it was her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.