Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol!!
Those two pieces of paper sticking out literally just disappear. They don't fall down. Just poof and gone 😂😂

I'd say they they made a deal. You win and get some free treatments and blow-drys. We get new followers. Win win.

Reactions: 6
Why go to the effort of writing all the names out when you can just use a computer to pick it

Reactions: 2
Why go to the effort of writing all the names out when you can just use a computer to pick it
Yes and they should have done it live for transparency! It’s a total fix that she won. They should be reported!! They must think we are right eejits altogether. 😅🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Absolutely hate seeing kids weaned early.
And you shouldn’t give the bottle after the solids, other way round. Milk main source of nutrition until one.

Reactions: 5
definitely only doing it to get him to sleep longer don’t know why you’d draw weaning on your earlier than needs to be it’s a pain
I'm avoiding it as long as possible 😂 can't be bothered puréeing stuff until we definitely have to.

I reckon you're right, she wants him to sleep longer and thinks solids will do that. Just an FYI Kim, it doesn't.

Reactions: 4
Ugh another one with early weaning, I don't get it. I don't think it's any fun, much easier to keep them on milk only😂 As someone else mentioned, his tongue thrust is still very evident. Disturbing to see.

Reactions: 7
Ugh another one with early weaning, I don't get it. I don't think it's any fun, much easier to keep them on milk only😂 As someone else mentioned, his tongue thrust is still very evident. Disturbing to see.
They all seem to be doing it. Is it because they want to use it as content to be the next big “mommy blogger” it looks like a pain in the behind and a massive mess when it’s unnecessary currently 🫣 little lad only needs a bottle until after Christmas at least 🎄

I'm avoiding it as long as possible 😂 can't be bothered puréeing stuff until we definitely have to.

I reckon you're right, she wants him to sleep longer and thinks solids will do that. Just an FYI Kim, it doesn't.
Snap, I’d love the bottles to stay forever 😂 17 weeks is the bare minimum to wean but only under doctor/PHN recommendation. I found solids disrupted sleep more than anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think I called it on here that she would wean early 😅 You can tell the ones who will do it.
He’s 4.5 months! 😳

• Wow
Prob trying to make him sleep through. Babies are meant to wake for feeds.
Poor little thing

Weaning onto solids is my least favourite part of having babies 😂 I was never in any rush the mess actually kills me! Takes every ounce of patience not to lose it!!

Reactions: 3
Weaning onto solids is my least favourite part of having babies 😂 I was never in any rush the mess actually kills me! Takes every ounce of patience not to lose it!!
100% dunno what they’re at. All some comp. and I’ve always been advised to wean my early due to allergies … would love not to have had to.

How is he on solids for breakfast and dinner already did she not just start him the other day with a spoon of porridge or have I missed something

Reactions: 8
How is he on solids for breakfast and dinner already did she not just start him the other day with a spoon of porridge or have I missed something
She did....or so she claimed....I'd say she started even earlier. Or she rushed it and truly is as stupid as she comes across sometimes...

Snap, I’d love the bottles to stay forever 😂 17 weeks is the bare minimum to wean but only under doctor/PHN recommendation. I found solids disrupted sleep more than anything 🤦🏻‍♀️
Started to wean my daughter at 19 weeks but she was on medication and was attending hospital so I mentioned it to her paediatrician and he said she was showing signs and to start her on a bit of baby rice

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.