Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel a bit sorry for her she seems to lead a lonely life just hanging around the house waiting on ‘daddy’ to come home! It’s like she just wanted a baby for the company so she’s not alone all the time
I was super lonely after first baby was born but I made an effort and found baby groups, went to meetups etc. She doesn't seem to have the willpower to change her loneliness either

Reactions: 2
Tagging the tit out of Clevamama today in the hope of a collab and a few freebies. Please stop being so embarrassing and desperate Kim.

Reactions: 1
I know it’s been said before but the little fella is always in a contraption, no tummy time? Or even a little baby gym with the little piano thing on the end when he kicks it? Constantly being in the bouncer or jumparoo isn’t going to help any development

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been said before but the little fella is always in a contraption, no tummy time? Or even a little baby gym with the little piano thing on the end when he kicks it? Constantly being in the bouncer or jumparoo isn’t going to help any development
Bouncer to couch to high chair to jumperoo to car seat to bed. Even my 4 month old is moving more than him and she’s in constant peril of being squashed by a toddler. She has no excuse to not have him on the floor 🙄

Bouncer to couch to high chair to jumperoo to car seat to bed. Even my 4 month old is moving more than him and she’s in constant peril of being squashed by a toddler. She has no excuse to not have him on the floor 🙄
And now the processed foods. Look we all need them on occasion and for convenience when out and about but she’s home with her first born with little else to do, make some purées. I’m managing to with a toddler and a very unsettled baby for weaning. I can’t stand her laziness.

Reactions: 4
And now the processed foods. Look we all need them on occasion and for convenience when out and about but she’s home with her first born with little else to do, make some purées. I’m managing to with a toddler and a very unsettled baby for weaning. I can’t stand her laziness.
The Ella’s pouches are so handy for out and about but she could have easily made that stew baby friendly with no salt and puréed it. It’s an ideal dinner for him. 😔

I've no idea what she eats at home, stew at 8 o clock for Robbie but not sure she's waiting all evening to have some with him. I'm guessing she's eating convenience foods herself and a lot of coffee to keep going. Anyway my point is if she's not eating a lot of veg and fresh food herself she's not going to start preparing it for the baby. It's unusual to be that way for your first though and on insta too, usually it's all fresh food, no crap and then it goes down hill on the next ones😜 I'm surprised she hadn't gone down the earth mother route for more content instead of the slobbing on the couch route. She does a lot of sneering and laughing at him too. Very odd and kinda disturbing.

Those professional photos are....something
Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thought that 😂

I've no idea what she eats at home, stew at 8 o clock for Robbie but not sure she's waiting all evening to have some with him. I'm guessing she's eating convenience foods herself and a lot of coffee to keep going. Anyway my point is if she's not eating a lot of veg and fresh food herself she's not going to start preparing it for the baby. It's unusual to be that way for your first though and on insta too, usually it's all fresh food, no crap and then it goes down hill on the next ones😜 I'm surprised she hadn't gone down the earth mother route for more content instead of the slobbing on the couch route. She does a lot of sneering and laughing at him too. Very odd and kinda disturbing.
Not that the toddler doesn't have chicken nuggets etc, but we tended to just feed her what we were having without salt/spice etc and it worked out well. We've started doing same with baby 😂 it makes the weaning shite so much easier. He pouches are great in a pinch but I get the impression that's all the food she's buying him..

Those professional photos are....something
They remind me of those photos from the Pixi Foto place that used to be in Mothercare!! Awful 😂 she mustn’t have gotten any free ones offered to her although I’d nearly hope she didn’t pay for those ones she got!!

It looks like the props that are used in the photography place in Douglas shopping centre and Mahon Point. I'd put money on it being that crowd, I wouldn't call them professional photography as its not in a studio, it's literally in the centre aisle of Mahon Point. I don't know how professional the photographers are, always seems to be someone different.
But nice to have any pics done when your baby is so little!

Is he forward facing in the car? 😳
Yep. She claims he grew out of the infant seat. But you can get so many rearfacing ones that go from 0+ I don't know why you'd buy one that can forward face so early. We've the 3 year old still rearfacing like.... I'm actually horrified at her stupidity....and putting it on Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my bleeping God.

We've kids near the same age, mine is 11 kg and still in his infant carrier. She does realise legs are perfectly find dangling over. They dangle over in every car seat. Her own legs dangle over the car seat for god's sake.

The guidelines say, infant carrier until 13kg then move.

She'll kill or severely paralyze her child in that seat, at that size, at that age.

How are people do bleeping stupid. A car seat is what will save your child's life in an accident surely to bleeping God you actually to your research.

Christ the knot in my stomach thinking of that poor babies body of6 that car is hit at force.

YouTube car seat crash test and see the difference.

Reactions: 12
Yep. She claims he grew out of the infant seat. But you can get so many rearfacing ones that go from 0+ I don't know why you'd buy one that can forward face so early. We've the 3 year old still rearfacing like.... I'm actually horrified at her stupidity....and putting it on Instagram!
If his head is at the top of the infant seat he’s outgrown it (once all the newborn inserts are out) however most baby seats from 0+ months rear face to 18kg at least. 9kg is the bare minimum for ff but most definitely unsafe for him 😔

My god this girl is actually thick as tit I hope she gets abuse from a height over that seat, that baby isn’t even 6 months old!! She’s bleeping sitting on her big hole all day she could do a bit of research 🙄🙄 my baby is 13 months and he’s just hit the top of his baby carrier seat and he def won’t be going forward facing in his new seat 😡😡 I’m actually raging I’m gonna report her posts not that’ll do any good

My god this girl is actually thick as tit I hope she gets abuse from a height over that seat, that baby isn’t even 6 months old!! She’s bleeping sitting on her big hole all day she could do a bit of research 🙄🙄 my baby is 13 months and he’s just hit the top of his baby carrier seat and he def won’t be going forward facing in his new seat 😡😡 I’m actually raging I’m gonna report her posts not that’ll do any good
Oh duck I was getting his age confused he's 3 months younger than I thought. Oh my God. 6MONTHS!!

There is no way absolutely no way his head was at the top of that seat. Pull him down, buckle at nappy, legs dangling.

It also looks like the car seat rear faces. She just hasn't it that way

• Wow
Ah lads…. The rant 😂 my husband was beside me and actually asked was she mental 😳

• Haha
Oooh she's angry because people are messaging her about her idiotic car seat choice. Also, the people who sell car seats in Smyth's aren't professionals in car seat safely...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.