Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Ollie being fed is awfully sad, he isn’t ready, why are people in such a rush to wean their little babies?
Lazy parenting if you ask me (unless medically advised) they all seem to be trying to stuff them up to get them to 💤

Reactions: 2
Weaning is the worst. It's so much effort. I was told I could wean early because my baby was taking a huge amount of milk and it wasn't satisfying him. I waited until as close to 6 months as possible. What's the rush like

Reactions: 1
That video of Ollie being fed is awfully sad, he isn’t ready, why are people in such a rush to wean their little babies?
Lazy parenting if you ask me (unless medically advised) they all seem to be trying to stuff them up to get them to 💤
And what makes it worse is she's posting all these videos to try and prove he is. They really do prove the opposite 😂

Reactions: 1
Now looking for a free groom for her dog like.. Beg beg. Pay for it like everyone else does.

Reactions: 3
Very personal picture of the 3 of them, I highly doubt it would have been that one she would have wanted to share 😬
Was thinking that when I saw it. Completely delighted for Aine but did Kim check before sharing? Cause she's a right idiot and I can see her sharing without asking...

Is it just me or is sticking your babies name on everything they have very tacky 🫣
I loved the tracksuits and pjs with their name on them but never bought any as you can’t pass them on so not v sustainable. I don’t understand when every item has a name on. And also it’s not good when strangers know your kids’ names (when it’s on clothes or school bags).

Reactions: 4
I loved the tracksuits and pjs with their name on them but never bought any as you can’t pass them on so not v sustainable. I don’t understand when every item has a name on. And also it’s not good when strangers know your kids’ names (when it’s on clothes or school bags).
well it’s no worse than the internet knowing your kids names, when they tit, blink and cough. All these insta huns exploiting their kids baffles me

Reactions: 6
well it’s no worse than the internet knowing your kids names, when they tit, blink and cough. All these insta huns exploiting their kids baffles me
For sure. Sure we know way too much about her baby. I've never posted my kids names or faces on any social media cause yano....they have a right to privacy. It baffles me that these huns share so much.

Yeah I thought that was kids safety rule no 1, don't have your children's names on show to random strangers. I came across a right weirdo today who came up to my daughters while they were looking at something outside a shop. I was slightly away from them so he thought they were alone. Hard to explain in words but there are dangerous people out there.

• Wow
Ah aine lynch had her baby! I hope she gave Kim permission to post
Kim strikes me as the kind of idiot that wouldn't even think to ask, just because she plasters her baby all over Instagram it doesn't mean everyone else does. Aine intentionally took a step back from social media.

Yeah I thought that was kids safety rule no 1, don't have your children's names on show to random strangers. I came across a right weirdo today who came up to my daughters while they were looking at something outside a shop. I was slightly away from them so he thought they were alone. Hard to explain in words but there are dangerous people out there.
Yeah, it definitely is. And I probably didn’t explain properly that I loved the look of it initially but immediately thought of the dangers/sustainability element therefore wouldn’t purchase them.

I agree with a previous poster to a degree that it’s no different than posting all their details on social media. I think it’s nearly covering all options. If you don’t follow me, you still can see my child’s name on everything!

Sorry you had that experience with your kids. Had a few dodgy encounters myself as a kid (& as an adult) so acutely aware there are lots of dodgy ppl out there.

What age is Ollie? 6/7 months?
should he not be on the floor playing all day? He seems to constantly be in a dark house watching movies with her.
He had a sleepover with someone else a couple of days before Christmas, for someone that waited so long for him she doesn’t seem to have much interest in doing things involved with raising him.
I’ve never known anyone to give away their baby as much as she does

What age is Ollie? 6/7 months?
should he not be on the floor playing all day? He seems to constantly be in a dark house watching movies with her.
He had a sleepover with someone else a couple of days before Christmas, for someone that waited so long for him she doesn’t seem to have much interest in doing things involved with raising him.
I’ve never known anyone to give away their baby as much as she does
Agree. Sure tv isn’t recommended at all for under 2s. My own 2nd is a bit older than Ollie and occasionally watches some when the toddler is having her allocation before bed but seems madness to have a baby parked in front of a tv that much. Kim is lazy full stop. She ll be another fuming if there’s ring this Xmas. A major ick for me is all these women threatening men to propose. Personally I’d be like stick a proposal if they were ordered to.

Agree. Sure tv isn’t recommended at all for under 2s. My own 2nd is a bit older than Ollie and occasionally watches some when the toddler is having her allocation before bed but seems madness to have a baby parked in front of a tv that much. Kim is lazy full stop. She ll be another fuming if there’s ring this Xmas. A major ick for me is all these women threatening men to propose. Personally I’d be like stick a proposal if they were ordered to.
No ring even!

While I’ve no doubt Kim adores the baby I do think motherhood and having a baby in general hasn’t quite lived up to the hype she’d imagined. For a child so wanted she seems to have no issue leaving him frequently

Reactions: 4
She seems the type who prefers the attention that came with pregnancy when it was about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.