Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the poor child supposed to look when she's talking?? He doesn't know she's talking shite to strangers. Obviously he thinks she's talking to him. I did not like the way she dismissed him, pet peeve of mine when adults talk down to their children.

Reactions: 5
Where is the poor child supposed to look when she's talking?? He doesn't know she's talking shite to strangers. Obviously he thinks she's talking to him. I did not like the way she dismissed him, pet peeve of mine when adults talk down to their children.
She's a moron, I'd be more concerned if he didn't look when she was speaking......she's as bad as Julie sitting on her ass all day watching TV while the child entertains himself

She might as well enjoy it now that he will just sit there cos once he starts moving she’s fucked 😂 and don’t get me started on the jumperoo 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She might as well enjoy it now that he will just sit there cos once he starts moving she’s fucked 😂 and don’t get me started on the jumperoo 🙄
Yeah...she's in for a rude awakening 😂

That fecking junperoo...I wouldn't judge occasional use too much (they're not for us) but she's the kind to have him in sometilhing a lot...

Yeah...she's in for a rude awakening 😂

That fecking junperoo...I wouldn't judge occasional use too much (they're not for us) but she's the kind to have him in sometilhing a lot...
He needs to be on the floor, constantly! He’ll never crawl otherwise 😬

Reactions: 1
How irresponsible plonking that poor baby in front of the tv in the jumperoo. What a lazy yoke for someone who longed for a baby. Jez get down on the floor and play. I can’t with her level of laziness.

How irresponsible plonking that poor baby in front of the tv in the jumperoo. What a lazy yoke for someone who longed for a baby. Jez get down on the floor and play. I can’t with her level of laziness.
I just don't understand it at all. It's like she likes him as a thing, but doesn't want to do any of the actual stuff with him. Surprised she hasn't brought him to baby groups or something, I'm sure there's som in her area, but she's actually too lazy for that...

Reactions: 1
I think she just liked the pregnancy bit to be honest, and the not working bit.
These types enjoy the attention and fuss of the pregnancy and the idea of this cute baby but reality of kids can humble you big time. Oddly I imagine she’ll go for a second despite all this

I actually feel a bit sorry for her she seems to lead a lonely life just hanging around the house waiting on ‘daddy’ to come home! It’s like she just wanted a baby for the company so she’s not alone all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.