Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an appointment tomorrow anyways so I might slip it in there 😂

I noticed the big bottle 😂 and Kim, darling, just because he has no signs of Covid doesn't mean he doesn't have it ....
I mean so long as Ollie is ok, that’s what’s important. It’s not like vulnerable people attend the GP practice and might get seriously I’ll if they have covid, is it?!

I contacted Kim and told her she should really test him the other day. She seemed so concerned about having to swab a 4 month old but zero concern for anyone else but herself and her own son. What about preemies? Or 90 yr old patients. Or the immunocompromised.

Guaranteed she didn’t test her baby, herself, Robbie or seek advice from her GP. I unfollowed her. Can’t be dealing with her nonsense anymore (though will keep an eye here 🤣)

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she bothered testing him like she said she would 🤔 our toddler tested positive with no symptoms, not did she develop any.
Ours were the same esp my oldest she had zero symptoms both times it was in our house

I mean so long as Ollie is ok, that’s what’s important. It’s not like vulnerable people attend the GP practice and might get seriously I’ll if they have covid, is it?!

I contacted Kim and told her she should really test him the other day. She seemed so concerned about having to swab a 4 month old but zero concern for anyone else but herself and her own son. What about preemies? Or 90 yr old patients. Or the immunocompromised.

Guaranteed she didn’t test her baby, herself, Robbie or seek advice from her GP. I unfollowed her. Can’t be dealing with her nonsense anymore (though will keep an eye here 🤣)
I unfollowed her because if I wanted to be in a Buy & Sell Group I'd join one 🙄 She was annoying enough without turning her page into DoneDeal

Reactions: 4
Wow, really? Let’s hope it hasn’t been in an accident 😳
I'm not able. Second hand car seats are just a big no. Also those prep machines really shouldn't be bought from unknown sources, they can make babies sick if they've not been cleaned properly

I'm not able. Second hand car seats are just a big no. Also those prep machines really shouldn't be bought from unknown sources, they can make babies sick if they've not been cleaned properly
I have both in my attic and no clue what to do with them as I wouldn’t sell them on. I wouldn’t expect anyone to pay for them despite knowing they’re perfect. Glad to have unfollowed but laughing that I missed her little online shop. She’s prob making out she’s helping the nation, is she 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her did she not say something in the lines of second hand car seats are not recommended don’t give out to me but if you want it etc

To be fair to her did she not say something in the lines of second hand car seats are not recommended don’t give out to me but if you want it etc
I wonder if that seat ended up being damaged would she be seen as partially responsible for having facilitated the sale. Also wondering if she’s quietly accepting commission for any sales.

Reactions: 3
Is it normal to leave your baby overnight that often? I’ve never left mine, couldn’t even imagine it, born in May

Reactions: 4
Is it normal to leave your baby overnight that often? I’ve never left mine, couldn’t even imagine it, born in May
Mine Born in may too and living for my husbands xmas party next month. One night away. Haven’t been away since he was born. I wouldn’t want to be gone as much as these Insta huns are really but then I’m always in awe looking at Them and just people I know in general always having the opportunity to be gone .. lucky them with minders! Where do we find these people!

Mine Born in may too and living for my husbands xmas party next month. One night away. Haven’t been away since he was born. I wouldn’t want to be gone as much as these Insta huns are really but then I’m always in awe looking at Them and just people I know in general always having the opportunity to be gone .. lucky them with minders! Where do we find these people!
My son is 3.5. We’ve been away once in all that time. Would love to head away with my husband but no family to mind him and it would prob cost €150 at least to get a babysitter overnight. Also doubt my son would settle as he’s not used to anyone but us and Creche minding him.

Reactions: 2
I have both in my attic and no clue what to do with them as I wouldn’t sell them on. I wouldn’t expect anyone to pay for them despite knowing they’re perfect. Glad to have unfollowed but laughing that I missed her little online shop. She’s prob making out she’s helping the nation, is she 🤷🏻‍♀️
We're using the prep machine we had for second baby atm and the I think we're gonna take it to an electrics recycle place. The car seat is gonna get chucked when baby girl grows out of it. Was used for her older sister too but thankfully not damaged in anyway first time around.
think
I can't imagine it. We've left the todler once, when I was in hospital to have the baby. My youngest is a few days older than Ollie, can't imagine handing either of them off as often as she does. Seems to be nearly every other week 🙈 Most we've left for is about 3 hours.

I wonder if that seat ended up being damaged would she be seen as partially responsible for having facilitated the sale. Also wondering if she’s quietly accepting commission for any sales.
Oh she'll have first dibs on anything that takes her fancy, she's definitely not doing this for the good of everyone else

Reactions: 3
We're using the prep machine we had for second baby atm and the I think we're gonna take it to an electrics recycle place. The car seat is gonna get chucked when baby girl grows out of it. Was used for her older sister too but thankfully not damaged in anyway first time around.
think
I can't imagine it. We've left the todler once, when I was in hospital to have the baby. My youngest is a few days older than Ollie, can't imagine handing either of them off as often as she does. Seems to be nearly every other week 🙈 Most we've left for is about 3 hours.
I think it’s perfectly fine to leave your baby with you mum overnight to get time with your partner or a bit of a lie in. I’d be delighted to do it if we had that option. But it seems weekly at least from when I followed her. He’s very young. It’s a lot to expect of her mum though I’m sure she offers.

Son almost 2 here and never been left, I simply wouldn’t want to. I wouldn’t judge someone to do it occasionally but almost every time Kim comes on it’s to tell us the child has been shipped off to granny’s again.. hard to believe the woman who went to such lengths to have a child seems to leave said child at the drop of a hat

I almost vomit 🤮 every time she refers to herself and himself as mom and dad, ‘dad is driving’ 🙄 it’s so weird!! You’d swear ‘dad’ had discovered a cure for cancer the way she went on about the name for her selling shite group!!

• Haha

I’ve loads of people that could and would take him, I just don’t want to leave him, he’s 6 months old.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.