Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to go back and look and yes they do 🤣🤣
I thought Kim looked fab , she’s no where near as big as she thinks or acts like ?

Reactions: 4
I think Kim should tone it down with the weight talk. She's looked fab in that dress, I don't see much extra weight there at all and even if there was it doesn't matter. People are never as big as the think they are and it's hurtful to those who are genuinely bigger.

Reactions: 7
Had to go back and look and yes they do 🤣🤣
I thought Kim looked fab , she’s no where near as big as she thinks or acts like ?
I also went back to look and literally laughed out loud 😅 I don't think the bad lighting helped.

I think maybe it's because she was so so lean before getting pregnant? I was the biggest I've been after my baby. I was 2+ stone up on my normal weight which isn't loads but I felt absolutely enormous because I'm usually naturally quite lean. Have lost it since very slowly and feel myself again. Now looking at photos I wasn't even that big, but I know how I felt so I'd imagine that's what's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I also went back to look and literally laughed out loud 😅 I don't think the bad lighting helped.

I think maybe it's because she was so so lean before getting pregnant? I was the biggest I've been after my baby. I was 2+ stone up on my normal weight which isn't loads but I felt absolutely enormous because I'm usually naturally quite lean. Have lost it since very slowly and feel myself again. Now looking at photos I wasn't even that big, but I know how I felt so I'd imagine that's what's going on.
It’s very normal to have weight on after a baby, they encourage the weight gain for the pregnancy (within limits!)it took 9 months to grow that human, unfortunately it doesn’t just fall off 😭 I’m almost 3 months post baby and I still wear some maternity bits 🤦🏻‍♀️ she did look well though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Kim’s luck is changing she won a competition today 1,000 euros free hair laser removed treatment at Guilty Hairsalon in Blarney…she’s best friends with the owner & is gifted free eyebrow treatments & her nails done all the time …smell the bullshit .scam 👿 They pulled her name out of a bag 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kim’s luck is changing she won a competition today 1,000 euros free hair laser removed treatment at Guilty Hairsalon in Blarney…she’s best friends with the owner & is gifted free eyebrow treatments & her nails done all the time …smell the bullshit .scam 👿 They pulled her name out of a bag 🙄🙄
It was totally a fix!! When the girl takes her hand out of the bag, there is no paper sticking out beside her thumb but then after the camera flicked, like they were pretending it was one continuous video, then there was a corner sticking out. You can clearly see where the video changes from one to another!! Total scam and fix! #rigged

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Very early weaning. 6 months in middle of January
It definitely feels very early. Our PHN said after 4 months was fine if they were showing signs but eldest really wasn't ready until almost 7 months. I think the baby will be ready a little earlier, she's 6 months in mid January too.

Baby porridge is such a terrible first food though. It's basically just filler with little to no nutritional value🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It definitely feels very early. Our PHN said after 4 months was fine if they were showing signs but eldest really wasn't ready until almost 7 months. I think the baby will be ready a little earlier, she's 6 months in mid January too.

Baby porridge is such a terrible first food though. It's basically just filler with little to no nutritional value🤷‍♀️
17 weeks is the absolute minimum. Anything before has been proven to increase risk of obesity, diabetes etc in later life. Both mine advised to wean early due to dairy intolerance and reacting to milk but even now my little boy is 6.5mts and is taking only a few spoons. There something so smug I find about people boasting about weaning early but maybe I’m just sensitised and pissed coz all mine had feeding issues.

Reactions: 3
She’ll be on later today to say the child is well ready, going mad looking at them eating etc but won’t mention his lack of neck control

She’ll be on later today to say the child is well ready, going mad looking at them eating etc but won’t mention his lack of neck control
That's the thing I thought was weird. He doesn't seem to have great neck control yet and that's kinda essential 🙈

Quite the coincidence that she’s been complaining of body image and she wins laser treatment and a SlimmingWorld voucher!!
That draw was such a fix, if she wanted to be transparent she’d have turned her hand around showing the paper on her hand 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
You got to watch the video on Guilty Salon Cork to see the scam for yourself!! There is clearly a change over in the video to fix Kim winning! ‘Guilty’ Salon is a very apt name for them right now!! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.