Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve loads of people that could and would take him, I just don’t want to leave him, he’s 6 months old.
You are lucky. I don’t. Second allergy baby for me so just a few hours break here and there would be welcome. Defo wouldn’t want to be gone from him once a week like Kim or anything.

Reactions: 1
Had a look at her stories there. St Kim, Patron Saint of second hand goods. She’s thrilled with herself. I don’t get why ppl would go through her instead of Adverts. It’s such nonsense. She’s really trying to find her niche on insta so she can start earning from it.

Had a look at her stories there. St Kim, Patron Saint of second hand goods. She’s thrilled with herself. I don’t get why ppl would go through her instead of Adverts. It’s such nonsense. She’s really trying to find her niche on insta so she can start earning from it.
Exactly, I’ve no clue why you wouldn’t just go through Facebook marketplace, donedeal or some similar selling site. I get the ivf and baby Instagram pages are oversaturated as it is but bloody hell I wouldn’t be arsed with second hand shite

Reactions: 3
At least with adverts and donedeal you've privacy. Although if you do put something up on her page you're nearly guaranteed someone will buy it.

Reactions: 2
At least with adverts and donedeal you've privacy. Although if you do put something up on her page you're nearly guaranteed someone will buy it.
I think the novelty will wear off very soon and she’ll abandon M.O.M. Robbie looked riveted by it all 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
I give it a week. There’s no way she’ll commit to posting items that people send her. It’ll be all too much for her

Reactions: 5
Didn't even spot the small bottles. Our youngest has been on 6oz for a good while now and she's only a few days older than Ollie. Maybe she's doing little and often for reflux or something? We did initially but our girl protested too much so we feed half, take a break for 10-15 mins and then feed other half.
My baby is nearly 5 months and only takes 3oz 🙈

I don’t really get it….
I mean I do…. But it’s called fb marketplace, adverts etc

I don’t really get it….
I mean I do…. But it’s called fb marketplace, adverts etc
It just seems like extra faff... We've a local WhatsApp group too which is great.

Is she that desperate for content?

I've had to mute her, I don't care about second hand baby stuff. Just set up a Facebook or WhatsApp group ffs. How does she think this is content?

Reactions: 2
I've had to mute her, I don't care about second hand baby stuff. Just set up a Facebook or WhatsApp group ffs. How does she think this is content?
Also muted her. If I wanted second hand baby stuff I'd go to Facebook/adverts etc

All seems abit pointless to me, no point tagging the person who's selling the item if there account is on private so you can't even message them about it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can message people on private. Go to their profile, click on the three dots in the top right hand corner and 'send message' is towards the end. That's how it is on Android anyway.

She really needs to stop with the self deprecation. I know it's a defence mechanism as in I'll criticise myself before anyone else does type of thing but it sounds terrible. She obviously grew up in that type of house where looks were a high priority but for her sake and any future daughters she needs to break that cycle. Too many people put themselves down for no reason other than its what they heard and are used to.

I bet she’s regretting all the McDonald’s now. I have absolutely no sympathy for the self deprecating posts because she lay in bed for 9 months stuffing her face thinking she was the only pregnant person in the world. Most other mam to bes care about nutrients for their baby. Now she’s enjoying the fruits of it. And before anyone comes at me, I’m up myself doing a night feed so I know it’s not easy after having a baby but 🤷‍♀️ you never see her mention bringing him for a walk or anything.

Reactions: 6
I bet she’s regretting all the McDonald’s now. I have absolutely no sympathy for the self deprecating posts because she lay in bed for 9 months stuffing her face thinking she was the only pregnant person in the world. Most other mam to bes care about nutrients for their baby. Now she’s enjoying the fruits of it. And before anyone comes at me, I’m up myself doing a night feed so I know it’s not easy after having a baby but 🤷‍♀️ you never see her mention bringing him for a walk or anything.
I do think she likes indulging the sympathy a bit too much. I’m 6 mts post partum and still have a stone to lose and tone up the middle and I was active and didn’t eat crap and lie in bed all pregnancy. It’s hard enough lose it when you are trying but still busy and prioritising the baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.